Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Tired of screwing around with the changeover, email not sent to remind me of my password. Just started a new account.

Welcome+to+the+Party+Pal.gif

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
This is a great read if one wants to learn what it is that Obama / Biden and Biden's handlers are doing to indoctrinate clueless people to hate America. It is especially important to know the truth on Memorial Day.

https://url.emailprotection.link/?b...GnO20obJiG2aV3rMF-UgnCMnK8iQnmED-tvWXHFLFcJWc

I hope everybody has a good Memorial Day weekend, and please remember what Memorial Day is all about...

Those who paid the ultimate price and sacrifice, as well as their families, survivors, and friends all know that freedom is not free...and we should never forget that.
1622294742653.png

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Eh. He’s not good for the party period. Conservatives have no business cozying up to someone like Jenner. He’s not a conservative if you haven’t noticed by him cutting off his dick
Did he get it chopped or is he just tucking it back? Don’t think he had the balls to get the chop done.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
This is a great read if one wants to learn what it is that Obama / Biden and Biden's handlers are doing to indoctrinate clueless people to hate America. It is especially important to know the truth on Memorial Day.

https://url.emailprotection.link/?b...GnO20obJiG2aV3rMF-UgnCMnK8iQnmED-tvWXHFLFcJWc

I hope everybody has a good Memorial Day weekend, and please remember what Memorial Day is all about...

Those who paid the ultimate price and sacrifice, as well as their families, survivors, and friends all know that freedom is not free...and we should never forget that.
View attachment 23966
Great article...take a few mins to read. It connects all the dots not only on CRT and Marxism but where it ultimately leads and how we, the too-quiet majority need to combat.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I cannot wait for my Reparations from China for the lab leak. Either that or we cancel our national debt owed. The bastards need to pay for the world’s COVID expenditures and lives lost.
Trump would be leading the way on this if he was president. The Biden admin is covering for China. I think we are about to see some big news come out because Fauci ET al are now backpedaling on the origins. My guess is that it’s easy to see that this thing was lab created with the right skill set and it’s going to come out soon. If/when we blame the Chinese, they are going to turn around and say we funded it and and dr baric was somehow involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom