Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Lol
tenor.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hmmmm... What happened in 1913?

iu

Thomas Woodrow Wilson (December 28, 1856 – February 3, 1924) was an American politician and academic who served as the 28th president of the United States from 1913 to 1921. A leader of the Democratic Party, Wilson served as the president of Princeton University and as the governor of New Jersey before winning the 1912 presidential election. As President, Wilson changed the nation's economic policies and led the United States into World War I in 1917. He was the leading architect of the League of Nations, and his progressive stance on foreign policy came to be known as Wilsonianism.

Wilson grew up in the American South, mainly in Augusta, Georgia, during the Civil War and Reconstruction. After earning a Ph.D. in political science from Johns Hopkins University, Wilson taught at various colleges before becoming the president of Princeton University and a spokesman for Progressivism in higher education. As governor of New Jersey from 1911 to 1913, Wilson broke with party bosses and won the passage of several progressive reforms. To win the presidential nomination he mobilized progressives and Southerners to his cause at the 1912 Democratic National Convention. Wilson defeated incumbent Republican William Howard Taft and third-party nominee Theodore Roosevelt to easily win the 1912 United States presidential election, becoming the first Southerner to do so since 1848.

Wilson allowed the continuing imposition of segregation inside the federal bureaucracy. His first term was largely devoted to pursuing passage of his progressive New Freedom domestic agenda. His first major priority was the Revenue Act of 1913, which lowered tariffs and began the modern income tax. Wilson also negotiated the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, which created the Federal Reserve System. Two major laws, the Federal Trade Commission Act and the Clayton Antitrust Act, were passed to promote business competition.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Hallefvckinluja

No way they could have an unbiased commission that wouldn't find all sorts of shenanigans by the Deep State, Capitol Hill police and many others. They'd have to look into the certification of state votes by the Congress also on 1/6. Lots of people don't want a true investigation of that---Mike Pence.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
No way they could have an unbiased commission that wouldn't find all sorts of shenanigans by the Deep State, Capitol Hill police and many others. They'd have to look into the certification of state votes by the Congress also on 1/6. Lots of people don't want a true investigation of that---Mike Pence.
Just like 9/11 it was it was never intended to be an unbiased commission. Just another spin job if allowed and way to direct attention away from the audits IYAM.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The advantage of actually getting the virus is you are exposed to all the antigenic parts of the virus, not just the spike protein which is what the mRNA codes for. I’m thinking there will be selection pressure on the virus to alter the spike protein and now comes the variant rendering the vaccine less effective. If you have natural immunity there isn’t the same selection pressure because multiple mutations would have to happen.
And natural antibodies kill the virus whereas the vaccinations don't.

The head of the Influenza section of the virus lab I worked at told me at the time that, with influenza, natural antibodies from having the flu protects you for several years afterwards as the virus doesn't change that much year to year (unless it's a radically new flu virus). There are sufficient bonding sites on subsequent year's strains that our antibodies can find enough sites to latch onto and kill the virus. This diminishes each year until our antibodies don't recognize that year's flu and many get sick again and the body has to crank up production again. It's why many people who get the flu don't get it again for many years later. He said flu shots were basically concoctions of several previous year's strains to take advantage of this. Would be hard to develop a vaccination for some unknown future flu virus until it arrives naturally...or is built in a lab.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
There is simply no way Congress would ever have any commission that would truly investigate anything to uncover the truth. Instead, congressional investigations purposefully hide the truth in order to present the public their preferred version of events.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There is simply no way Congress would ever have any commission that would truly investigate anything to uncover the truth. Instead, congressional investigations purposefully hide the truth in order to present the public their preferred version of events.
That's why the same people (retreads) are always on these commissions. If they wanted the truth they'd choose ordinary Joes from the heartland to do the investigating and receive the big bucks.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
And natural antibodies kill the virus whereas the vaccinations don't.

The head of the Influenza section of the virus lab I worked at told me at the time that, with influenza, natural antibodies from having the flu protects you for several years afterwards as the virus doesn't change that much year to year (unless it's a radically new flu virus). There are sufficient bonding sites on subsequent year's strains that our antibodies can find enough sites to latch onto and kill the virus. This diminishes each year until our antibodies don't recognize that year's flu and many get sick again and the body has to crank up production again. It's why many people who get the flu don't get it again for many years later. He said flu shots were basically concoctions of several previous year's strains to take advantage of this. Would be hard to develop a vaccination for some unknown future flu virus until it arrives naturally...or is built in a lab.
Flu is weird because there is more antigenic drift and antigenic shift than other viruses hence the yearly vaccine. I think They do educated guesses on what the H and N will be for the next year from Southern Hemispheres flu season.

Coronaviruses are not thought to be as susceptible to these forces so natural immunity should theoretically last longer. But we are only using the mRNA for one coronavirus protein. So there might be huge pressure to change the spike protein (Antigenic drift).

This goes out the window when you take human coronavirus and combine it with bat coronavirus. They were basically doing antigenic shift experiments in the lab selecting for viruses that could infect human cells.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Flu is weird because there is more antigenic drift and antigenic shift than other viruses hence the yearly vaccine. I think They do educated guesses on what the H and N will be for the next year from Southern Hemispheres flu season.

Coronaviruses are not thought to be as susceptible to these forces so natural immunity should theoretically last longer. But we are only using the mRNA for one coronavirus protein. So there might be huge pressure to change the spike protein (Antigenic drift).

This goes out the window when you take human coronavirus and combine it with bat coronavirus. They were basically doing antigenic shift experiments in the lab selecting for viruses that could infect human cells.
I will give credit to the Chinese, CDC, Fauci, scientists, doctors and others for Wuhan as it has resurrected more than a passing interest from me remembering my youth. I haven't been in a laboratory environment for over 30 years. But, it was interesting work....and play living in Austin before it got really weird.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Hey everyone. I wrote an investigative article for the new news site about the strange directed energy attacks that have been happening. Let me know what you think:

TTUcamper

Elite
What? I’m asking sincerely. I’ve never read anything about Rudy’s role in 9/11. Gonna have to see something...

He owned the cleanup crew that cleaned up all the 9/11 buildings after they fell. He had everything destroyed before anyone could investigate. Whitney Webb podcast called unlimited hangout covers that a ton of other stuff. He clearly vknew it was coming

Latest posts

Top Bottom