Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Good. Revamp the whole economy.

The USD doesn't loose 20+% of it's value in a week and is defined by the goods and services that make up the US economy. Cryptos are defined by... Lol

If you consider the USD to be fiat (arbitrary) then you've pulled off one of the most impressive trolls of all time with your supposed position on crypto coins.

FIAT
Vijay-Blog1.png

Good. Revamp the whole economy.

The USD doesn't loose 20+% of it's value in a week and is defined by the goods and services that make up the US economy. Cryptos are defined by... Lol

If you consider the USD to be fiat (arbitrary) then you've pulled off one of the most impressive trolls of all time with your supposed position on crypto coins.

BITCOIN
RmGE3Ovv.png

WANT TO TRY AGAIN?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
FIAT
Vijay-Blog1.png

BITCOIN
RmGE3Ovv.png

WANT TO TRY AGAIN?
🤣

I'll take that as you admitting defeat.

If you want to argue about store of value we can start a separate thread for that but we both know comparing a fiat store of value asset to dollars is apples to oranges since dollars aren't created to store value (even though the value of the dollar has gone up over the past 30 years).

Currency /=/ a store of value asset and never will.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
🤣

I'll take that as you admitting defeat.

If you want to argue about store of value we can start a separate thread for that but we both know comparing a fiat store of value asset to dollars is apples to oranges since dollars aren't created to store value (even though the value of the dollar has gone up over the past 30 years).

Currency /=/ a store of value asset and never will.
You two lol
Back-and-forth back-and-forth
I don’t know who is right. All I know is dollar is fucked For a while. Bitcoin is to be determined with a huge upside but the Fed could try in my opinion to do away with it. We shall see but I do know @MortgageHorn Will never surrender

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Baccalaureate.

Commencement was last night. It was beautiful especially since I got all my crying done at Baccalaureate. Now to get through this weekend. My yard looks like the circus is coming to town. 2 40X40 pole tents (one in front, one in the back) is insane, but necessary. It's a party for 5 girls. 280 out of 350 invited are coming. And that's not counting the afterparty and the ones who just show up. I'm going to sleep for at least one full night after this is done. (Lax starts Tuesday)🤣

They put the tents up early because it's supposed to be stormy Friday right up to party time.

I have to say... stressing about this is a nice break from stressing about the world going to shit. (Not that I'm not keeping up)

My poor neighbors... who are all invited, of course. I mean... if you're in the neighborhood, stop by. Happy to have you.

It's the late party, so full dinner and bar. (And, hell yes, there's a bartender. This is not my first rodeo) Thankfully the other parents just let me get this handled and will write the check. And thankfully they're just as thankful that I know what I'm doing and no argument necessary. Tell me what the girls want, Moms edit, I'll get it done.

View attachment 23419
View attachment 23422
Wondering If The Invitation Extends to LAC - Or Would We Freak Out Your Neighbors 🤣😇

America 1st

Founder
How about a Q proof from our fearless leader!

View attachment 23702
The pain is coming and he knows it.

These states wouldn't be announcing these audits, and him championing them, unless he and they already knew the outcome.

The Patriot was a damn fine movie but version 2.0 is the 🐐

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BigfootNole

Poster
Founder
I've been following this since the Las Vegas thread. Today is my last day at my current job, which is mainly at a desk where I hardly do work and read this thread. I am entering back into the private sector and won't be at a desk much anymore. I say this because I am not sure how much I will be able to follow along with this thread. I didn't post much or add any important information, but I am very appreciative to everyone that did. All these iterations have been eye opening and an excellent read. Hopefully I'll be able to stop in time to time, and add a well placed gif or two.

TTUcamper

Elite
Great podcast. If you really want to understand how Twitter and the other social media sites work in cahoots with the federal govt to silence election whistleblowers, it's a good listen.

He also said Trump had no intention of actually fighting the election results based on his actions, interesting to me.

He also got a copy of the playbook the elites use against us plebs in this situation. (they literally created a playbook)

Sam Tripoli is awesome as well.

Last edited:

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
A good friend of mine sent me this email today
From a long time friend and staffing business owner in Lexington, Kentucky. She knows what she is talking about. She is quoted in the article.

Biden is evil and if you don't understand what he is trying to do to our country and to our economy, then call me so I can explain it to you. Of course, if you want to living in your leftist CNN / NYT / Echo Chamber bubble, then have fun. But just know this - the country that allows you to think the way you do will soon be gone and so will your freedom.

If you don't really know what is going on, then wise up and find out.

ultimately automation will eliminate these jobs anyway. We are short 60k truckers and musk is designing autonomous trucks that draft each other competing with rail. Theses idiots are hastening their own demise.

America 1st

Founder
Hmmmm... What happened in 1913?

I've been following this since the Las Vegas thread. Today is my last day at my current job, which is mainly at a desk where I hardly do work and read this thread. I am entering back into the private sector and won't be at a desk much anymore. I say this because I am not sure how much I will be able to follow along with this thread. I didn't post much or add any important information, but I am very appreciative to everyone that did. All these iterations have been eye opening and an excellent read. Hopefully I'll be able to stop in time to time, and add a well placed gif or two.
Congrats brother!

Hope you make tons of guap and still stop in whenever possible!
ultimately automation will eliminate these jobs anyway. We are short 60k truckers and musk is designing autonomous trucks that draft each other competing with rail. Theses idiots are hastening their own demise.
Not saying you're wrong but they've been saying this sorta thing for years about automation and there is more of a demand for labor the past five years than at anytime since WW2.

The economy doesn't have enough laborers, both skilled and unskilled, and we need to focus on making up that ground. Truck drivers, metal workers, electricians, and welders should be priority numero uno since the gap is only getting worse.

Actually making goods here in America will fix the inflation situation quicker than anything else as well.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Congrats brother!

Hope you make tons of guap and still stop in whenever possible!

Not saying you're wrong but they've been saying this sorta thing for years about automation and there is more of a demand for labor the past five years than at anytime since WW2.

The economy doesn't have enough laborers, both skilled and unskilled, and we need to focus on making up that ground. Truck drivers, metal workers, electricians, and welders should be priority numero uno since the gap is only getting worse.

Actually making goods here in America will fix the inflation situation quicker than anything else as well.
The difference that demand is greater than supply. Somebody is going to find a way to fulfill that demand. Not saying it will be cheap but those dollars will not be left in the table. A scarcity of low skilled labor will only hurt those that are low skilled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom