Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
FIAT
Vijay-Blog1.png

BITCOIN
RmGE3Ovv.png

WANT TO TRY AGAIN?
That doesn’t make you even a little skeptical as to why? What’s it based on?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Sister has friends who moved to Texas from Cali. They voted for the first time in decades in 2020 and not for any Socialibdems.
I've picked up a small # of Cali transplants to TN. I'd wager that all of them voted MAGA. The comments they made to me about why they left the left coast were generally of the "no place to raise a family" variety.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I've been following this since the Las Vegas thread. Today is my last day at my current job, which is mainly at a desk where I hardly do work and read this thread. I am entering back into the private sector and won't be at a desk much anymore. I say this because I am not sure how much I will be able to follow along with this thread. I didn't post much or add any important information, but I am very appreciative to everyone that did. All these iterations have been eye opening and an excellent read. Hopefully I'll be able to stop in time to time, and add a well placed gif or two.
Good Luck

Spread the Good Word at Your New Employer

WWG1WGA!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The difference that demand is greater than supply. Somebody is going to find a way to fulfill that demand. Not saying it will be cheap but those dollars will not be left in the table. A scarcity of low skilled labor will only hurt those that are low skilled.
Completely agree the demand will be filled eventually but I don't think the low skilled labor scarcity will hurt those folks. Eventually people will just pay wages that attract these folks.

It's an interesting phenomenon because the economy desperately needs those folks and the more if them that hold out the more desperate businesses are becoming (noticably). I hope they hold and continue to push wages higher TBH.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Completely agree the demand will be filled eventually but I don't think the low skilled labor scarcity will hurt those folks. Eventually people will just pay wages that attract these folks.

It's an interesting phenomenon because the economy desperately needs those folks and the more if them that hold out the more desperate businesses are becoming (noticably). I hope they hold and continue to push wages higher TBH.
Until more illegals come first and take those jobs, and then they are SoL.

America 1st

Founder
The Origin of the Destruction of Our Nation

What Crypto Currency Actually Does Is Give Power Back to the People

Decentralized Finance Takes All the Power From Central Banks
This is where I fundamentally disagree with you. Centralizing finances outside of sovereign nations gives the people even less power of their national economies and currencies.

I hate the central bank as much as anyone but as I've said before there is no reason to cut off your arm to fix a broken finger.

Simply remove the fed or change dynamics within the fed so that Americans still remain in control of their own currency and economy like The Founders intended with the US Dollar.

Fixing the fed or removing it would actually be doable too (although an incredibly steep hill to climb) compared to trying to sell people on some sorta globalist store of value asset being used as currency.
The Decline is Based on Inflation

Bitcoin is as Michael Saylor Says The Apex Predator Deflationary Asset
Technically the decline is based on dollars printed not "inflation". If we take into account how much the economy and population grew during that time we would expect to see a graph like that.

Comparing that money "printed" or in circulation to the "value" of the dollar though shows just how strong the dollar really is. Hell since Carter the value of the dollar his climbed significantly even in spite of Puddin and the pandemic spending.

Realizing Bitcoin is a deflationary asset is exactly why it can never be considered a currency or as the basis for economic activity in the world's biggest economy (the US) or even an developed country for that matter. Deflation is what caused the Great Depression and why The Fed was created in the first place. Deflation kills economies and nations that experience deflationary spirals collapse as a rule of thumb.

This isn't true for nations that experience inflation. Again, as the population and economy grow we should expect to need more currency to keep economic activity viable. Hyper inflation is awful (Venezuela) but extremely rare and generally the result of political activity in a country instead of a central bank just "printing too much" by itself.

The goal should be keeping inflation around the .1 -- .3 so currency holds it's value and remains stable to drive maximum economic activity (the whole reason countries even have currencies). Volatility of currency (hyperinflation or deflation) kills economic activity.

That is why cryptos, with their volatility, can never be appropriately used as currencies anyways and are always simply going to be store of value assets (which they suck at too btw because of their volatility lol).

Bitcoin losing 34.4% of it's value in just a few days, like we just saw, pretty much puts the whole argument to bed.

Blockchain and cryptos have a role in future economic activity (cryptos control inflation by giving economies additional capital markets and opportunities) and blockchain is great for supply chains but they're just a new tool and not some sorta grand solution as they bring plenty of their own problems.

download (4).jpeg

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I've been following this since the Las Vegas thread. Today is my last day at my current job, which is mainly at a desk where I hardly do work and read this thread. I am entering back into the private sector and won't be at a desk much anymore. I say this because I am not sure how much I will be able to follow along with this thread. I didn't post much or add any important information, but I am very appreciative to everyone that did. All these iterations have been eye opening and an excellent read. Hopefully I'll be able to stop in time to time, and add a well placed gif or two.

damm bro you not have a smart phone?

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

And inflation.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
I've picked up a small # of Cali transplants to TN. I'd wager that all of them voted MAGA. The comments they made to me about why they left the left coast were generally of the "no place to raise a family" variety.
Two families/friends in my neighborhood have moved out of California basically because of the political climate. One to the suburbs of Nashville the other to the suburbs of Austin. I live in one of the more conservative (still a democrat majority) of the San Diego (North County) and they couldn’t take it here.

America 1st

Founder
And inflation.
I'd be willing to stomach some short term inflation for wage increases and production stateside.

It would balance out in the long run as inflation is just a ratio of currency vs the amount of goods and services in an economy.

Always trying to get the cheapest goods and labor is exactly what has gotten us into this globalist scheme.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Since when does a vax for a current variant protect you from new variants? Would one fly vax suffice for a long time and multiple variants of the flu?
The advantage of actually getting the virus is you are exposed to all the antigenic parts of the virus, not just the spike protein which is what the mRNA codes for. I’m thinking there will be selection pressure on the virus to alter the spike protein and now comes the variant rendering the vaccine less effective. If you have natural immunity there isn’t the same selection pressure because multiple mutations would have to happen.

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
Two families/friends in my neighborhood have moved out of California basically because of the political climate. One to the suburbs of Nashville the other to the suburbs of Austin. I live in one of the more conservative (still a democrat majority) of the San Diego (North County) and they couldn’t take it here.

Born and raised in Del Mar. To leave North County for Austin doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Very good 30 minutes from Patrick Byrne from tMB Election Steal thread:

- Been a psyop for last 18 months, Covid, Riots, Election, Normalization (now).
- Lots of inside detail on Maricopa county audit - going very well despite MSM drivel
- Good review of the center of gravity of the steal - the six cities in the 6 counties in the 6 swing states were the key: Philly, Vegas, ATL, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Detroit.
- Good review of Five Eyes and how Brennan used that path to spy on Trump Campaign and after.
- Nice summary of his meeting with DJT - "if he had just had Michael Flynn in charge of the election fraud thing, he'd have won". Rudy was a mess and those working under him were so bad that Partrick thought they must be opposition.

TTUcamper

Elite
Very good 30 minutes from Patrick Byrne from tMB Election Steal thread:

- Been a psyop for last 18 months, Covid, Riots, Election, Normalization (now).
- Lots of inside detail on Maricopa county audit - going very well despite MSM drivel
- Good review of the center of gravity of the steal - the six cities in the 6 counties in the 6 swing states were the key: Philly, Vegas, ATL, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Detroit.
- Good review of Five Eyes and how Brennan used that path to spy on Trump Campaign and after.
- Nice summary of his meeting with DJT - "if he had just had Michael Flynn in charge of the election fraud thing, he'd have won". Rudy was a mess and those working under him were so bad that Partrick thought they must be opposition.

If you look up Rudy's roll in 9/11 you would probably come to the conclusion he is the opposition. He's deep State or at least heavily compromised

C13Moridin

Poster
Founder
The advantage of actually getting the virus is you are exposed to all the antigenic parts of the virus, not just the spike protein which is what the mRNA codes for. I’m thinking there will be selection pressure on the virus to alter the spike protein and now comes the variant rendering the vaccine less effective. If you have natural immunity there isn’t the same selection pressure because multiple mutations would have to happen.
Most succinct phrasing of the truth I’ve seen so far. Kudos mi amigo!

Latest posts

Top Bottom