Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What could go wrong?
I do appreciate Trump pulling us out of that because fuck Russia but the level of backroom dealing with Russia so far has been disgusting.

It's one thing to publicly talk about getting along and working together on certain issues like Trump used to say all the time but it's completely another to run around crying "Russia, Russia, Russia" while cutting deals with them on everything from Nordstream to Syria.

Fuck these treasonous assholes.

America 1st

Founder

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Very important question (for red pilling); did people like us hear about the sick lab workers in Wuhan circa 2019 before it recently surfaced? I could swear I had but can't find record of it anywhere.
Yes, was out in different circles in the web. AboveTopSecret was all over the KungFlu. Everything coming out now was readily available if the media wanted the truth.

Covid in my opinion was the insurance policy. Not the witch hunt, or the FBI agents actively working to destroy evidence and sabotage justice, or the Judges placed strategically throughout the federal system. Just like 9/11 had actual military exercises predicated around what to do if planes crashed into a building, these sick fucks practiced covid in October of 2019.

America 1st

Founder
I know this is a euphemism for another word. Not certain about what word. Can someone other than the poster tell me about the origin/intent?
Nigger without the hard r.

It's a play on ebonics and how folks from certain demographics get away with calling other folks from the same demographic that term without said hard R and it seemingly being endearing / fine.

At least this is the most common way it's used. @Chris Farley uses it all the time as a joke on TFSF as a term of endearment for his fellow posters (especially LNC) as a play on the above and CRT.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Nigger without the hard r.

It's a play on ebonics and how folks from certain demographics get away with calling other folks from the same demographic that term without said hard R and it seemingly being endearing / fine.

At least this is the most common way it's used. @Chris Farley uses it all the time as a joke on TFSF as a term of endearment for his fellow posters (especially LNC) as a play on the above.
Thanks for clarifying. Sorry, but I don’t think this is positive for the board at all.

Top Bottom