Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
index.php

You Boys In GA Been Eating Your Wheaties Lately? Posting Is On the Upswing.

They Are Tigers In Bed and Love to Please You Outside the Bed Too

Just The Way It Should Be

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I don't have proof but I want to say yes.
Same here. Don’t remember the source (likely this or other iteration of LAC threads) but I’m certain it’s been discussed that the first cases showed up in the fall of 19 in Wuhan. Remember, certain tech giants have been actively suppressing these discussions so going back and finding record of them will be difficult.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Very important question (for red pilling); did people like us hear about the sick lab workers in Wuhan circa 2019 before it recently surfaced? I could swear I had but can't find record of it anywhere.
Not that I recall, but I do remember in March 20 they showed a map of cell phone activity that showed the wuhan lab was a ghost town for two weeks in October 19.

this was the same time when they were showing cell phone maps of people in Miami for spring break heading back to the northeast.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Very important question (for red pilling); did people like us hear about the sick lab workers in Wuhan circa 2019 before it recently surfaced? I could swear I had but can't find record of it anywhere.
Not sure if this is the same thing, but a Chinese virologist tried to blow the whistle early and began receiving threats and jail time.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Not sure if this is the same thing, but a Chinese virologist tried to blow the whistle early and began receiving threats and jail time.

Also don’t forget this happened.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mani...disease-lab-amid-rcmp-investigation-1.5211567

And then this

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/canadian-scientist-sent-deadly-viruses-080057674.html

sounds like WW3 might start kick off withsome Ebola outbreaks. Good thing we have President Biden looking out for us.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Sure and cryptos aren't fiat 🙄

"Well, in a sense I’ll unpack the Fed does ‘print money,’ but that is not a bad thing if new money brings new goods and services – more ‘real wealth’ – as just explained.

Start by looking at a dollar bill. Across the top you will see the words ‘Federal Reserve Note.’ ‘Note’ here is short for ‘promissory note,’ more colloquially known as an ‘IOU.’ What’s being promised on Fed promissory notes? Well, look further below, where you will read that the note is legal tender ‘for all debts public and private.’ The promise is that this bill will be accepted in payment for anything you might owe – including the prices of goods or services that you buy.

Those are what ‘back’ the dollar – the things you can buy with it. Just like gold’s ‘backing’ the dollar in olden days meant you could buy gold with dollars from banks. (The ‘gold standard’ has been dead for nearly a century, and had not been around long even back when it died.)"...

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
A good friend of mine sent me this email today
From a long time friend and staffing business owner in Lexington, Kentucky. She knows what she is talking about. She is quoted in the article.

Biden is evil and if you don't understand what he is trying to do to our country and to our economy, then call me so I can explain it to you. Of course, if you want to living in your leftist CNN / NYT / Echo Chamber bubble, then have fun. But just know this - the country that allows you to think the way you do will soon be gone and so will your freedom.

If you don't really know what is going on, then wise up and find out.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
From a long time friend and staffing business owner in Lexington, Kentucky. She knows what she is talking about. She is quoted in the article.

Biden is evil and if you don't understand what he is trying to do to our country and to our economy, then call me so I can explain it to you. Of course, if you want to living in your leftist CNN / NYT / Echo Chamber bubble, then have fun. But just know this - the country that allows you to think the way you do will soon be gone and so will your freedom.

He'll, my beer store is offering $15 an hour and still is shorthanded. I turned around to go somewhere else due to a long line

Long cat

Elite

1. It’Biden couldn’t even dress himself. He is as compromised as they come going back 50 years. Whoever is actually running the country has enough dirt to lock him up, lock his son up, lock his brother up and who knows who else is involved.

but yes, they are intentional destroying the country.

Top Bottom