Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Damn
šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Maybe Vernon Jones will primary him
Vernon is the only guy that can beat Stacey Abrams. And that is the only way he in my opinion will win the primary. If Stacey does not run Vernon will not win in my opinion. That is One of the main things he is running on. And obviously Trumpā€™s support will help him

A lot of people in Georgia do not trust Vernon based on the way he ran something in DeKalb county years ago. But I think he has changed a lot. On the other side a lot of people are pissed at Kemp for his lack of action versus the radical left during the elections. It should be very close in the primary
We shall see

I have heard some things from people very close to the governor as to why some things played out the way they did with the mail in ballots and the audit. Quite frankly Iā€™m not comfortable posting all of that. Also a very sketchy situation the way his daughters boyfriend died

I will say this the secretary of state of Georgia is very very corrupt.
Also Iā€™m hearing more and more that Herschel Walker will run in a year and a half versus Warnock for the Senate seat.
I wish he would run for governor but he will not do that. Because his mentor is Coach Vince Dooley and Vince Dooleyā€˜s oldest son is Brian Kempā€˜s best friend
Do you care to weigh in on this topic
@TheRealJohnCooper
1622084723537.jpeg
1622084751693.jpeg

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Kemp is corrupt as fuck. If your gonna talk about the things said, donā€™t deflect and not post it. Damn you know better. Kemp is just as corrupt if not worse than the SOS. Heā€™s the top dog so the buck stops there. Fuck all that pass it on to the SOS. It happened on Kempā€™s watch. He doesnā€™t get to pass on the responsibility.
91210594-C015-4429-8868-D64E70CF8786.gif
Damn , coming at me off the top rope
You are right the buck stops with the governor
And he fucked up
The bottom line is the voters will decide. I had a conversation directly with Brian Kemp and Iā€™m just not gonna post that

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

šŸ’Ž
Founder
Kemp is corrupt as fuck. If your gonna talk about the things said, donā€™t deflect and not post it. Damn you know better. Kemp is just as corrupt if not worse than the SOS. Heā€™s the top dog so the buck stops there. Fuck all that pass it on to the SOS. It happened on Kempā€™s watch. He doesnā€™t get to pass on the responsibility.

Dude, you need to chill the fuck out. @Dawg88 is on this and has inside info on this. No need to come in swinging like that. Just stand by, things are happening. But, donā€™t shoot the messenger.

Iā€™m gonna assume youā€™re drinking, like I am. Let this go, he is a great guy and posterā€” who is well connected with politics in the ATL. Donā€™t shoot the messenger. He brings knowledge and should be listened to.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Dude, you need to chill the fuck out. @Dawg88 is on this and has inside info on this. No need to come in swinging like that. Just stand by, things are happening. But, donā€™t shoot the messenger.

Iā€™m gonna assume youā€™re drinking, like I am. Let this go, he is a great guy and posterā€” who is well connected with politics in the ATL. Donā€™t shoot the messenger. He brings knowledge and should be listened to.
If heā€™s got a direct line to Kemp and buying into the excuses, thatā€™s part of the problem and as a like minded individual on the same team, Iā€™ll take the opportunity to remind him.

Iā€™m not saying @Dawg88 is a bad poster or a bad person but itā€™s bad form to get on here and say you had a discussion with Kemp and those around him but donā€™t want to get into what they said. Fuck that. Iā€™ve got blue balls from 2 more weeks for over a year now and donā€™t need hear the I know something but canā€™t say it game.

Iā€™m from Smyrna and have a fairly well connected family on the Republican side. Iā€™d lay odds our families know a lot of the same people. Given the opportunity personally, Iā€™d damn sure let Kemp know heā€™s a fucking coward and a corrupt traitor. Living in Austin, Iā€™m not getting invited to any functions so I donā€™t see it happening.

No personal Ill will against you @Dawg88, but you know the old I know something but canā€™t say it here shtick isnā€™t cool. Spill the beans or just donā€™t mention it at all.

I tend to be pretty direct and donā€™t self filter much so If this seems a little harsh, so be it but itā€™s not personal.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I started a thread on this, but seems appropriate to put here as well, so c&p'd-

The guy who Biden nominated to run the atf wants to institute an assault weapons ban. What is an assault weapon, you ask? Well according to his testimony before congress, pretty much every modern semi-automatic rifle! Not surprising, but surprising that he said it out loud.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 23425
Damn , coming at me off the top rope
You are right the buck stops with the governor
And he fucked up
The bottom line is the voters will decide. I had a conversation directly with Brian Kemp and Iā€™m just not gonna post that
I tend to be direct and not beat around the bush brother. Sometimes it comes across as a little harsh but itā€™s not intended in hate. Sometimes folks need to hear the truth as others may see it.

Kemp needs to feel the heat and not think his excuses give him cover especially from those around him. Just my opinion. Apologies for coming from the top rope but that tends to be my mode of operation when Iā€™m frustrated as fuck watching these shit bag politicians self dealing instead of serving the people.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I started a thread on this, but seems appropriate to put here as well, so c&p'd-

The guy who Biden nominated to run the atf wants to institute an assault weapons ban. What is an assault weapon, you ask? Well according to his testimony before congress, pretty much every modern semi-automatic rifle! Not surprising, but surprising that he said it out loud.

Dude sounds like he takes it up the ass

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Can't come up with what he likes about being white because his identity is not limited by melanin or lack there of. He's not racist.

A person isn't defined by his/her skin tone.

Personally, I go with the asshole or not asshole judgement scale. Pissy, boring asshole ranks lower *ahem...Mark*

And I'm a pretty good judge of asshole right off the bat.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I tend to be direct and not beat around the bush brother. Sometimes it comes across as a little harsh but itā€™s not intended in hate. Sometimes folks need to hear the truth as others may see it.

Kemp needs to feel the heat and not think his excuses give him cover especially from those around him. Just my opinion. Apologies for coming from the top rope but that tends to be my mode of operation when Iā€™m frustrated as fuck watching these shit bag politicians self dealing instead of serving the people.
All good
I will say this I told Kemp he made a mistake not challenging Stacey Abrams a year ago on the mail in election ballots. He said he would have lost in the liberal courts. Which may have been true but Trump wanted him to try. So did I.
the audits were a fucking disaster

Also Iā€™m not the big money. And the big money is pissed. A lot of people around him are pissed.

Iā€™m supposed to meet Vernon next week. Looking forward to it.
Iā€™ll do my best to report back on that
I will tell you what Vernon says happened to the elections in Georgia verbatim

Last edited:

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Yep. My belief is that happened one day after Kemp spoke up for Trump. I believe it was assassination and a warning shot fired at Kemp
Refresh my memory and answer a question. The kid that perished was on Lofflers campaign and was dating Kempā€™s daughter, correct? Has his family said any about it or anyone in your circle? The timing of this one has always unsettled me. It was at the point where Kemp could of forced an audit. Plus there was the Trump meeting. I would of liked to of been a fly on the wall.

I have read that Kemp had a ton of debts and ended up being ok shortly after the contract with Dominion was signed.

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Refresh my memory and answer a question. The kid that perished was on Lofflers campaign and was dating Kempā€™s daughter, correct? He was also the former governorā€™s son or something like that? Has his family said any about it or anyone in your circle? The timing of this one has always unsettled me. It was at the point where Kemp could of forced an audit. Plus there was the Trump meeting. I would of liked to of been a fly on the wall.

I have read that Kemp had a ton of debts and ended up being ok shortly after the contract with Dominion was signed.
I donā€™t know about the money part. All I know is the young man that died was dating Brian Kempā€™s middle daughter and they were probably going to get married. I donā€™t know much about his background. It sure as hell look like an assassination to me

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
Founder
The fines are too low. They also need to be equal whether one is a politician or normal Joe.

If I sue a company I can claim jurisdiction in Texas and sue here if they operate here but are domiciled in another state. Same should be for anyone whose internet reach comes into Texas as well. Of course, there are likely all sorts of clauses in Big Tech's terms of service mandating arbitration and/or suing under California law.

All my contracts say Texas Law governs.
This.

It's a start tho.
A - D - J - U - D - I - C - A - T - I - O - N

View attachment 23203
GEtY_T.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
Founder
Impressive stuff by our European allies. Makes it pretty clear what is actually possible these days.

Word is the Navy is going to move towards these smaller missile platform ships on the future. They're finally realizing that it's not just about needing more ships but ships that function in the current missile crazed environment that can be spread out into smaller 2-3 ship strike groups.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

And Ann knows crazy

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Brian will be contested by Vernon. The daughterā€™s boyfriend situation always seemed very strange to me. Iā€™ve seen bad accidents, this one seemed different. I definitely believe Raffassberger is compromised to the tenth power and Gabriel Sperling (sp) is the main culprit.
A deep dive into their finances would likely turn up "funny money" from China or US sources.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

My first day on the job as a Virologist in a well regarded virus lab, I was shown an electron micrograph of a virus next to the smallest holes in a mask. It was like a BB in a boxcar. Hence, the reason we never wore masks. For a mask to stop all viruses you could not breathe while wearing one. Masks were instituted to stop bacteria which are infinitely larger.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom