Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Got to hang out with a great American Sunday-Tuesday. MOH recipient Leroy Petry. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leroy_Petry

Leroy was the guest speaker at a golf tournament put on by the Florida Veterans HoF and University of South Florida Veterans Services. Trends indicate that veteran students using the GI Bill run out of money in their last year of college and don’t finish because they can’t afford it. Goal is to raise money to provide grants to get them over the hump and finish. Successful event and there will be more around the state of FL. Anyway...

Leroy was a great speaker and incredibly open to all guests. When everyone was gone my dad, Leroy and I hung out smoked cigars and drank scotch to the wee hours of the morning. Leroy quit drinking about 18 months ago and says he feels better not drinking. We exercised some demons, solved the problems of the world (forgot to write them down) and shared some war stories. He travels around the country supporting Vet causes and talks to the young soldiers about suicide and getting right with the help that is provided. Overall a very cool experience.

Oh and what do you do when a MOH recipient asks for a ride to the airport at 0430 after a night of drinking... you do it.

tl;dr hung out with Leroy Petry, very cool dude

and humble brag, played 18 with Scotty O’Neil (12 Strong, Horse Soldier Bourbon owner). No stories, lots of business, awesome dude.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
When I was stationed in Corpus Christi we'd get brand new Ensigns out of flight training coming there for secondary training. When they checked in they came to the dispensary to give us their medical records. Most were OK. Some had an attitude. Those would toss their medical records at us or say something as if they were a "somebody". When they did that, the first place I would look was their shot record. Many didn't have it recorded that they received shots in Pensacola. Down to the shot clinic they went.

BIL was in AF and worked in disbursing (controls your pay). When he got rude officers, he sent their pay records to Alaska. Took them several weeks to fix that and receive their pay.

Don't F with the personnel, money or medical enlisted folks.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Code Monkey on Telegram...add to that the current NH and GA audits. Puts one of the final Q posts in more perspective.

CM:
If fraud is proven in Maricopa, then that may cause AZ to decertify.

It will also likely inspire other states to do similar audits and perhaps arrive at a similar result.

With enough states decertifying, the nation goes into a constitutional crisis.

Supreme Court will likely rule “Nothing to see here, move along”.

From there, it’s anybody’s guess as to what happens next.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 11/12/2020 22:20:17 ID: b3a95d
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11618439 / 11618946
Direct Link: 11618946

Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an S]top [W]hat s [C]oming
NCSWIC
https://www.cisa.gov/safecom/NCSWIC
Who stepped down today [forced]?
https://www.cisa.gov/bryan-s-ware
More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Bannon is a can’t miss, really never has been, but he and his crew are bringing the fucking receipts.
Whats this about. Im So Far behind. But this last BS that came out has me right back in.
Wuhan disease came from a lab, they are now realizing. While Fauci was saying it couldnt have. While along Trump people were saying it. Every single Thing Trump and his Team said or put out there is being reveled as truth. While he was attacked.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Got to hang out with a great American Sunday-Tuesday. MOH recipient Leroy Petry. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leroy_Petry

Leroy was the guest speaker at a golf tournament put on by the Florida Veterans HoF and University of South Florida Veterans Services. Trends indicate that veteran students using the GI Bill run out of money in their last year of college and don’t finish because they can’t afford it. Goal is to raise money to provide grants to get them over the hump and finish. Successful event and there will be more around the state of FL. Anyway...

Leroy was a great speaker and incredibly open to all guests. When everyone was gone my dad, Leroy and I hung out smoked cigars and drank scotch to the wee hours of the morning. Leroy quit drinking about 18 months ago and says he feels better not drinking. We exercised some demons, solved the problems of the world (forgot to write them down) and shared some war stories. He travels around the country supporting Vet causes and talks to the young soldiers about suicide and getting right with the help that is provided. Overall a very cool experience.

Oh and what do you do when a MOH recipient asks for a ride to the airport at 0430 after a night of drinking... you do it.

tl;dr hung out with Leroy Petry, very cool dude

and humble brag, played 18 with Scotty O’Neil (12 Strong, Horse Soldier Bourbon owner). No stories, lots of business, awesome dude.
Even though you are a Gator, we need to hangout.
My daughter is a Gator about to graduate with honors in engineering BTW 😎

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Play stupid games get stupid prizes

Well, at least they don’t have to worry about riots

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I love watching these videos. Mainly it’s contradicting everything the left and some right are pushing their agenda for.

AOC has PTSD from that.
Few, if any, dems want to see Trump return. Most GOP feel the same. Trump would not fall for the likes of Barr, Wray, Fauci and others again. He would go through them like a buzz saw and they know it.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’m surprised no one has posted about this yet. These people need to hang from the gallows.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Whats this about. Im So Far behind. But this last BS that came out has me right back in.
Wuhan disease came from a lab, they are now realizing. While Fauci was saying it couldnt have. While along Trump people were saying it. Every single Thing Trump and his Team said or put out there is being reveled as truth. While he was attacked.
Yes.
I posted this last night. Trump gave a 20 minute interview last night
well worth watching.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom