Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So is there an underlying cause or is it just run of the mill city violence ran by idiot libs, and they're just trying to spin the violence as some nonsensical racism against Asians?
Asians are seen as easy targets by criminals. They usually make good money, are usually compliant, and smaller. Gangs did the same to Mexican immigrants on the west coast until they ganged up themselves and flipped the script. Yakuza+ coming to a city near you. lol

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It wasn’t the ship that was raided.. but it helped in the mission. Eyes were on the water. When you set up a DUI check point the drunk drivers give themselves away every time.. they are the ones nervous and trying to turn around.

My dad told me about a dui checkpoint a client of his got a ticket at one time. It was just off a highway, right off one of those exits that starts after you go under the overpass, and curves hard to the right to loop onto the road that you just went under...anyway...The cops had put a construction sign just before the exit that said DUI checkpoint 1 mile ahead. So naturally, all the drunks quickly exited, right into the actual checkpoint of the waiting cops.

clever-girl-1434022943.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
When food and electricity isn't just there and available.... People will wake up. Our local Elec co is saying they need dozens of linemen. Apparently a bunch of older linemen retired early because of the wuhan flu and there just isn't the influx of applicants like the old days. They used to pick and choose who they even let test to be considered for employment and now they are asking for people to apply.

Those chip shortages aren't going to be the only shortages either. Lots of food is going to get scarce this summer due to trucking and warehousing issues not even counting the production side.
Good. Revamp the whole economy.
Now Do the USD
The USD doesn't loose 20+% of it's value in a week and is defined by the goods and services that make up the US economy. Cryptos are defined by... Lol

If you consider the USD to be fiat (arbitrary) then you've pulled off one of the most impressive trolls of all time with your supposed position on crypto coins.

America 1st

Founder
I seriously doubt HS is teaching any shop classes nowadays to expose people to the trades. Didn't Obama cut off funding to trade schools? It's too easy for a person to sit around and do nothing with medical, food, shelter paid for along with a stipend to not work.
Believe it or not we have a massive tech only school here in Stark county. All the high schools in the county can send any student who wants to attend to it.

They even provide the basis for students to become welders shortly after graduation.

We also have hair dressing schools, traditional shop classes (wood and metal), as well as computer construction classes offered at various high schools here in the county.

It's sad that they are pushed harder but they're far from dead in the right areas. I'm pretty sure 3 of the 18 high schools in the county offer the courses for students to be fully certed to be phlebotomists.
Just got all caught up after falling way behind the past couple of weeks while caring for my ailing Father. Between wound vac change outs, applying wet dry packs to a surgical wound that is 18cm x 12cm x 4-5cm deep and wide, morning clean ups of Dad and his bedding and watching the world burn, I'm spent.

Just wanted to thank everyone in the GOAT thread for keeping me informed on the world's events. For two weeks this has been my single source of news. You guys and gals are amazing, and I'm grateful for each of you helping bring some sanity to my whirlwind of a life these past two weeks.

As things settle down here a bit, I'm looking forward to getting more active and engaged again.

God Bless America
Glad you're doing a little better and hope your dad is doing better too.

Missed having you around.
Not Bad News - Means They Are Accepting It as an Asset Class

Carry-On
Yup. Enough folks have invested capital that they can use this as another means of collecting info on people and artificially creating bubbles.
seems its here to stay and they want a piece of the pie
That was always the plan. If it wasn't cryptos would have been squashed instead of pushed into the mainstream.

America 1st

Founder

WTF is a global minimum tax?

Didn't Puddin just say anyone making less than 400k wasn't going to pay anything in federal taxes because of all the harassment he was taking for being accurately taken to task about the Trump tax cuts?

Crypto is up and it’s the future. Im all in crypto, going to the moon.
Yup. the Red has always wanted a way to put even more info on the grid.

You're welcome:
19ed42b5dd72349be0ce19a7f1094880.jpg

America 1st

Founder
JMO, i think it's more about trying to find anything to blame "white supremacists" for.

frankly big govt needs to demonize white christian type people if they ever want to gun grab. in fact I even think that's what Q was, it just blew up in their face and they didn't get the reaction they anticipated. We know Obama and now Biden will be doing everything in their power in correlation with the FBI to arm and train right wingers in order for them to turn their terrorism policies inward.

Jmo, the more peaceful the people on the right are, the more obvious the false flags have to be, just like Jan. 6th. Eventually big govt will have to show their hand, meaning if the right stays peaceful they'll just keep looking uglier and uglier.
Spot on.
Yes, but they classify that as equity.

Frankly if you are asian and you write that on your application you are an idiot.

Everyone just needs to start saying they are black on everything. That will effectively destroy all these policies.

I have a good friend who is Lebanese and applying to medical school, her parents are both phds and she's basically white and dating a jew. She's also considering wearing a head scarf to her interviews. People need to start abusing the shit out of these policies
This.

As long as that person believes they are filing out the form accurately nothing wrong has happened.
My gut still tells me that she's part of the Cabal's contingency plan.
They're gonna try to slide her in as a moderate GOP candidate in the future.
Has everything always been this corrupt throughout time and we merely perceive the time we are living in to we worse. Maybe it’s always been this way. It is crazy to me just how corrupt EVERYTHING is. There is essentially no trustworthy institutions in the world at this point.
Always.

The digital age and social media just makes it easier to see and keep track of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom