Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
This is significant if proven true. It is a very small study but bone marrow biopsies are much better than blood draws they should be more specific and sensitive.
Two thoughts:
1. If you had Covid why were they recommending being revaccinated? Because of their PCR test was too sensitive - high false positive rate - and their diagnosis by symptoms was extremely loose to elevate numbers. If you had it don’t get the jab.
2. If you are young or have no comorbidities I’d rather have better -possibly life long immunity - rather than getting the vaccine and boosters throughout my life. Now, how about we actually prove whether the vaccine works and is safe in a normal fashion.

the whole pandemic will be end up being one huge waste of a year of my life.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If you had Covid why were they recommending being revaccinated?
Follow the money.

Notice Fauci, the CDC and others are saying, "if you have been fully vaccinated" you don't have to wear a mask. Everyone else does. Nowhere are they saying anything about the third group---those who had Wuhan, recovered and developed natural antibodies which kill Wuhan---not keep it from replicating. There is a reason why.

yankmenoodle

Elite
The Georgia Guidestones.
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Silly statement by a triggered MAGA, R’s eating their own. BDD trying to spike the ball before he crosses the goal line. Brnovich is solidly conservative. Finish the audit, pass along to the AG any evidence, then press charges. Yeesh.
I don't give a flying fuck how "conservative" someone is.

There are MAGAs and traitors at this point.
Don't denigrate Data like that 😢

1481415649380s.jpg

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Not sure if true, BBBUUUUTTTT

View attachment 23396
Snopes "sort of" debunks this.

Edit: Snopes says the cars are real but the reasons they are there are different from the text of the photo. And, yes, I understand about Snopes. It could be exactly like the photo says or a different reason. That's the problem nowadays--truth come secondarily to the politics.

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’m trying to figure out if this is true. Bad 👀
FFS
View attachment 23416
Was yesterday. He and Bannon were laughing about it this morning. He had said the day before he was going to confront swamp rats like Kemp and Deucy so they made sure it didn’t happen . . . completely exposing themselves. 🤣 Pieces of compromised shit.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
what is the part that people want to end, the different colors that the boys and girls wear?

Congrats on getting another one graduated.
Baccalaureate.

Commencement was last night. It was beautiful especially since I got all my crying done at Baccalaureate. Now to get through this weekend. My yard looks like the circus is coming to town. 2 40X40 pole tents (one in front, one in the back) is insane, but necessary. It's a party for 5 girls. 280 out of 350 invited are coming. And that's not counting the afterparty and the ones who just show up. I'm going to sleep for at least one full night after this is done. (Lax starts Tuesday)🤣

They put the tents up early because it's supposed to be stormy Friday right up to party time.

I have to say... stressing about this is a nice break from stressing about the world going to shit. (Not that I'm not keeping up)

My poor neighbors... who are all invited, of course. I mean... if you're in the neighborhood, stop by. Happy to have you.

It's the late party, so full dinner and bar. (And, hell yes, there's a bartender. This is not my first rodeo) Thankfully the other parents just let me get this handled and will write the check. And thankfully they're just as thankful that I know what I'm doing and no argument necessary. Tell me what the girls want, Moms edit, I'll get it done.

1622064092495.jpg
Attach13185_20210526_172035.jpg

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
It's true. It was last night.

Lindell was on Bannon's show today talking about it. He was going to confront Ducey and Kemp as to why they wouldn't let an audit proceed if they actually cared about integrity.
Damn
🤦🏼‍♂️
Maybe Vernon Jones will primary him
Vernon is the only guy that can beat Stacey Abrams. And that is the only way he in my opinion will win the primary. If Stacey does not run Vernon will not win in my opinion. That is One of the main things he is running on. And obviously Trump’s support will help him

A lot of people in Georgia do not trust Vernon based on the way he ran something in DeKalb county years ago. But I think he has changed a lot. On the other side a lot of people are pissed at Kemp for his lack of action versus the radical left during the elections. It should be very close in the primary
We shall see

I have heard some things from people very close to the governor as to why some things played out the way they did with the mail in ballots and the audit. Quite frankly I’m not comfortable posting all of that. Also a very sketchy situation the way his daughters boyfriend died

I will say this the secretary of state of Georgia is very very corrupt.
Also I’m hearing more and more that Herschel Walker will run in a year and a half versus Warnock for the Senate seat.
I wish he would run for governor but he will not do that. Because his mentor is Coach Vince Dooley and Vince Dooley‘s oldest son is Brian Kemp‘s best friend
Do you care to weigh in on this topic
@TheRealJohnCooper

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Damn
🤦🏼‍♂️
Vernon is the only guy that can beat Stacey Abrams. And that is the only way he in my opinion will win the primary. If Stacey does not run Vernon will not win in my opinion. That is One of the main things he is running on. And obviously Trump’s support will help him

A lot of people in Georgia do not trust Vernon based on the way he ran something in DeKalb county years ago. But I think he has changed a lot. On the other side a lot of people are pissed at Kemp for his lack of action versus the radical left during the elections. It should be very close in the primary
We shall see

I have heard some things from people very close to the governor as to why some things played out the way they did with the mail in ballots and the audit. Quite frankly I’m not comfortable posting all of that. Also a very sketchy situation the way his daughters boyfriend died

I will say this the secretary of state of Georgia is very very corrupt. Do you care to weigh in on this topic
@TheRealJohnCooper

Brian will be contested by Vernon. The daughter’s boyfriend situation always seemed very strange to me. I’ve seen bad accidents, this one seemed different. I definitely believe Raffassberger is compromised to the tenth power and Gabriel Sperling (sp) is the main culprit.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Brian will be contested by Vernon. The daughter’s boyfriend situation always seemed very strange to me. I’ve seen bad accidents, this one seemed different. I definitely believe Raffassberger is compromised to the tenth power and Gabriel Sperling (sp) is the main culprit.
Are you still getting drunk with teenagers down in Panama City Beach lol
79B6E800-9904-481B-B4F7-36BC47C27A45.gif

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Damn
🤦🏼‍♂️

We shall see

I will say this the secretary of state of Georgia is very very corrupt.
Also I’m hearing more and more that Herschel Walker will run in a year and a half versus Warnock for the Senate seat.
I wish he would run for governor but he will not do that. Because his mentor is Coach Vince Dooley and Vince Dooley‘s oldest son is Brian Kemp‘s best friend
Do you care to weigh in on this topic
@TheRealJohnCooper
Kemp is corrupt as fuck. If your gonna talk about the things said, don’t deflect and not post it. Damn you know better. Kemp is just as corrupt if not worse than the SOS. He’s the top dog so the buck stops there. Fuck all that pass it on to the SOS. It happened on Kemp’s watch. He doesn’t get to pass on the responsibility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom