Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Well THAT’S interesting, isn’t it??? It was an article about the fact the ship that was stuck in the Suez Canal is still being held in the intermediary lake. Many theories it was transporting people/slaves in some of the containers specially fabricated to house people for long periods of time in smuggling operations. Other theories are weapons smuggling. Other reports of Navy Seal raids of the ship. Other theories it got stuck because good guys took over the controls and incapacitated it.
It wasn’t the ship that was raided.. but it helped in the mission. Eyes were on the water. When you set up a DUI check point the drunk drivers give themselves away every time.. they are the ones nervous and trying to turn around.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It wasn’t the ship that was raided.. but it helped in the mission. Eyes were on the water. When you set up a DUI check point the drunk drivers give themselves away every time.. they are the ones nervous and trying to turn around.

Im almost back full blown engaged in this. But, I have a question... When I look at the Pentagon, I don’t see the leadership backing missions like that? I know there are more commanders outside of DC, but how could you pull off a mission like that without the Pentagon’s knowledge?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

I hope this isn’t a double post. @Jayhox have you seen this?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Georgia is ground zero to me. I’m Georgia born and bread, but our state is a cesspool and has to be purged. It’s absolutely disgusting that Brian Kemp and Brad Raffassberger (sp) are in charge. Jody Hice and Vernon Jones are the way forward. Never thought I would promote Vernon, but he is pure MAGA and has seen the bullshit of the uniparty for all of their bullshit lies. Let’s get it done GEORGIA!

Last edited:

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Im almost back full blown engaged in this. But, I have a question... When I look at the Pentagon, I don’t see the leadership backing missions like that? I know there are more commanders outside of DC, but how could you pull off a mission like that without the Pentagon’s knowledge?
Research all the chess moves made prior to Boss’s “last day”.. Pentagon is just a shape now.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
That is not possible. My state sucks and needs to be purged of the Uniparty.
It’s not the whole state bro. Sadly we have a weak governor and a very corrupt secretary of state. There are some cancers that need to be removed I would wager 55 to 60% of the state is legally conservative. I think you’re right about Vernon. Hopefully Herschel Walker will win the Senate seat in a year and a half as well. We need to send Stacy Abrams fat hippopotamus ass to Madagascar

Latest posts

Top Bottom