Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
191148814_10218818595637819_987047065864622260_n.jpg

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
You know what is really surprising? That people are just now coming around to the belief that it escaped one way or another from a lab in Wuhan Chinaaa. I think most here knew that back in spring of 2020 or sooner. That's the devil's work and whoever helped in KNOWINGLY spreading the lies, fears, lockdowns, shutdowns, mask mandates, mandatory vaccines are all in league with Satan. And thus are the enemy of me and my people. SKOL!
1621909064010.gif

Fmoshermw

Elite
Have mentioned it before but there's a pretty good thread on the old tMB about Election Fraud. One dude doing yeoman's work over there.

Here's a must watch video he put up - stuff we knew from the old Fraqqle thread before shut down, re: Leonardo Satellites in Italy did the vote switching in the machines:

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
It’s really f’ing funny. I’ll watch this and Tucker.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Have mentioned it before but there's a pretty good thread on the old tMB about Election Fraud. One dude doing yeoman's work over there.

Here's a must watch video - stuff we knew from the old Fraqqle thread before shut down, re: Leonardo Satellites in Italy did the vote switching in the machines:

We need to get that poster over here too

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
****Moderator Request****

I Make Few Requests and Don't Have to Ever Do Anything On The Board Discipline Wise

BUT

I Have Made This Request Before

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST A VIDEO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES LONG....

PLEASE POST A BREIF SUMMATION OF THE HIGH POINTS FOR US ITT

Thanks - We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Fraqqle

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Checking in briefly from this ridiculously busy week.

Oakwood Baccalaureate. Public school. Every year there is pressure from a few to end this tradition. Every year it's a solid nope.

It's a beautiful tradition, even this year which was a little different, but still really beautiful.

*I might actually like this better. I'm not sweating like the first pig who suddenly sprouted sweat glands 🤣

97 years and counting. (This night is when I cry. 3 down, one to go)

And yep... girls still wear white, boys wear navy. ❤

Screenshot_20210525-000949_Gallery.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom