Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Shirley you can’t be serious. Fauci’s boss is a white hat? He’s on the board of some weird new world order bio security group if I remember correctly. Definitely some kind of shady group. Let me see if I can find it.
You may be right.

But Collins believes in God. His main funder (John Templeton) for his own foundation, BioLogos, also believed in God and funded the prize that has been criticized by every atheist, pretty much since its inception in the 60's for trying to align science and religion.

A possible scenario is Collins being a great plant to divide the church by trying to disregard Genesis and then accept the Gospels, thus rendering the authority of scripture moot, but I'm interested to see how it plays out.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Ah, got it. The Kim Clement prophecy has some interesting talks about things occurring in the seasons.

You need to be careful here with Clement.

Listen to his "guess" through the lens of the other/evil side.

2 Presidents? Couldn't that be referring to Trump & Obama? Wasn't Obama referred to as having a shadow presidency?

David & Goliath? Wasn't the "little stone" Dominion and the voting machine?

Couldn't the unhappiness be the liberals during Trump's tenure?

Wouldn't the season of judgement just as easily be the 4 years of Trump's reign?

This type of personal revelation is not continuing. It is most likely satan speaking to people, not God.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
James Bond had that on his Aston Martin in the 60’s.
iu

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
You need to be careful here with Clement.

Listen to his "guess" through the lens of the other/evil side.

2 Presidents? Couldn't that be referring to Trump & Obama? Wasn't Obama referred to as having a shadow presidency?

David & Goliath? Wasn't the "little stone" Dominion and the voting machine?

Couldn't the unhappiness be the liberals during Trump's tenure?

Wouldn't the season of judgement just as easily be the 4 years of Trump's reign?

This type of personal revelation is not continuing. It is most likely satan speaking to people, not God.

Are you of the belief we no longer have prophets?

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
You may be right.

But Collins believes in God. His main funder (John Templeton) for his own foundation, BioLogos, also believed in God and funded the prize that has been criticized by every atheist, pretty much since its inception in the 60's for trying to align science and religion.

A possible scenario is Collins being a great plant to divide the church by trying to disregard Genesis and then accept the Gospels, thus rendering the authority of scripture moot, but I'm interested to see how it plays out.
I can’t find the letter that I’m thinking of, but I think it may have been from the templeton group. I’ll keep looking. I don’t even remember what exactly it said, but it was generally biblical support for government Rona shut down measures (this was maybe a year ago before we were talking about vaccines) signed by many Christian scientists. I do remember specifically thinking that whatever version of Christianity they practice doesn’t look anything like the one I practice. For me, using half truths and questionable interpretations of the Bible while claiming to be a Christian is worse than not being a Christian.

I found this letter because he was one of the authors/singers of it and it creeped me out.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I can’t find the letter that I’m thinking of, but I think it may have been from the templeton group. I’ll keep looking. I don’t even remember what exactly it said, but it was generally biblical support for government Rona shut down measures (this was maybe a year ago before we were talking about vaccines) signed by many Christian scientists. I do remember specifically thinking that whatever version of Christianity they practice doesn’t look anything like the one I practice. For me, using half truths and questionable interpretations of the Bible while claiming to be a Christian is worse than not being a Christian.

I found this letter because he was one of the authors/singers of it and it creeped me out.
I can't discern V1.0 from V2.0 but happy to say we still agree. haha SKOL!

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Are you of the belief we no longer have prophets?
I don't believe in new revelation. After all, if we have the revelation of God, which we do, why would we need more? I do believe that the Holy Spirit moves in people to REINFORCE the revelation God has already provided, but not to reveal new revelation that is absent from the scriptures.

We don't have Prophets for new revelation just like we don't have Apostles. Other roles continued, but those two had a definitive end according to scripture. Luke 16:16 is the foundation for this truth.

“The Law and the Prophets were until John; since then the good news of the kingdom of God is preached, and everyone forces his way into it.

Clement is adding "new" revelation and I think that leads to a more likelihood of demonic possession than anything else.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I don't believe in new revelation. After all, if we have the revelation of God, which we do, why would we need more? I do believe that the Holy Spirit moves in people to REINFORCE the revelation God has already provided, but not to reveal new revelation that is absent from the scriptures.

We don't have Prophets for new revelation just like we don't have Apostles. Other roles continued, but those two had a definitive end according to scripture. Luke 16:16 is the foundation for this truth.

“The Law and the Prophets were until John; since then the good news of the kingdom of God is preached, and everyone forces his way into it.

Clement is adding "new" revelation and I think that leads to a more likelihood of demonic possession than anything else.
Yet miracles still occur, visions are also seen and witnessed. There are most certainly false prophets but God does talk to all of us or to atleast those with ears to listen. Maybe some more than others? Not sure myself and can see validity in question every so called prophet. Just not sure why they all have to be from the devil. Interesting discussion. SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
James Bond had that on his Aston Martin in the 60’s.
Major Plot Hole

Yea - Because There Are So Many Aston Martin's On the Road They'd Never Figure It Out :rolleyes:

Per Aston Martin's Website For WORLD-WIDE Production Per Year

“Handmade doesn't mean lack of technology.” But what handmade does mean is a limited number of cars, and that's the way Aston Martin wants it. When asked about ramping up to include more robots in the factory, Palmer bristled. “We make 5,200 cars a year and every one of them is different.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
You know what is really surprising? That people are just now coming around to the belief that it escaped one way or another from a lab in Wuhan Chinaaa. I think most here knew that back in spring of 2020 or sooner. That's the devil's work and whoever helped in KNOWINGLY spreading the lies, fears, lockdowns, shutdowns, mask mandates, mandatory vaccines are all in league with Satan. And thus are the enemy of me and my people. SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
It’s pretty self explanatory. The voting machine can communicate to outside IP addresses and did so. It was also shipped by a Chinese company which raises huge chain of custody questions.

View attachment 23061

Ironic That One IP is Where They Had the Nuremburg Trials

It's Going to Be Biblical

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Yet miracles still occur, visions are also seen and witnessed. There are most certainly false prophets but God does talk to all of us or to atleast those with ears to listen. Maybe some more than others? Not sure myself and can see validity in question every so called prophet. Just not sure why they all have to be from the devil. Interesting discussion. SKOL!
Miracles still occur and perhaps visions are seen. But God has already spoken to mankind. Scripture is closed. If someone claims they're a "prophet" with a word for the world or the church today, mark them as phony. Like the legions of "prophets" who pronounced that God had assured them of a Trump victory. God speaks to our hearts individually, but he no longer speaks to the world or his church through prophets.

Some claim to be prophets, my suggestion to them is prove it. No one ever has. A prophet was proven in biblical times with specific short-term prophecies before they were to be believed. Today's "prophets" have either been exposed as liars and phonies, or make such vague proclamations they make Nostradamus sound reasonable. God is not ambiguous.

Much like some claim to be healers. Again, prove it healers. God can heal anyone, but there are none with the gift the apostles had. When someone goes to Memphis and cleans out St. Jude's of children suffering with cancer, then we'll know the gift of healing has not ceased. Until then, it's just frauds, wanting to elevate themselves above the rest of us.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You know what is really surprising? That people are just now coming around to the belief that it escaped one way or another from a lab in Wuhan Chinaaa. I think most here knew that back in spring of 2020 or sooner. That's the devil's work and whoever helped in KNOWINGLY spreading the lies, fears, lockdowns, shutdowns, mask mandates, mandatory vaccines are all in league with Satan. And thus are the enemy of me and my people. SKOL!
I know several people who swore up and down the virus came from wet markets only because they heard it often on CNBC and FoxBusiness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom