Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Guy gets justice served without a lengthy delay. I'd probably do the same.

Moron bystanders see a guy get hit by a car obviously causing some damage and they run and pick the guy up maybe causing more damage. Sort of like football players running and hoisting up injured players.

I want to install a switch on my cars that will allow my license plate to fall 90 degrees to prohibit spy cameras from seeing the number.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

EYqGvKCXsAI0zt8.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
s-l1600.jpg

USA Standard Size Remote Control Flip Flipper Retractable License Plate Frame $116.75

E-Bay

Don't Ask Me How I Know About This Kind of Shit
Yep. Someone has already "stolen" my ideas. When we were kids traveling from Dallas to the RGV my Mom said several times "there should be a place to stop and get a box of chicken" to eat while driving.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Guy gets justice served without a lengthy delay. I'd probably do the same.

Moron bystanders see a guy get hit by a car obviously causing some damage and they run and pick the guy up maybe causing more damage. Sort of like football players running and hoisting up injured players.

I want to install a switch on my cars that will allow my license plate to fall 90 degrees to prohibit spy cameras from seeing the number.
Pretty sure those guys were all on the team.

The gun guy's role was to get the vehicle to stop. The others would then rush in from the blind side to open the doors to the car.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
  1. Fascinating. We've long known this was the most likely scenario and now starting to hit the mainstream. I also like that Frances Collins is head of NIH. Call it a hunch, but I thin he's a white hat.
  2. Wade giving way too much cover for Fauci and the government overall. The idea that these viruses came from animals is also going to come under attack. We've only seen relatively (last 100 years) of any actual evidence (all by our government) stating that animal to human transmission is common. I believe we are going to find out that it's all been manufactured. Started in Nazi Germany and carried over to US with Operation Paperclip as part of biological warfare program.

Let's see what happens.
Shirley you can’t be serious. Fauci’s boss is a white hat? He’s on the board of some weird new world order bio security group if I remember correctly. Definitely some kind of shady group. Let me see if I can find it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Shirley you can’t be serious. Fauci’s boss is a white hat? He’s on the board of some weird new world order bio security group if I remember correctly. Definitely some kind of shady group. Let me see if I can find it.
Generally one doesn't rise to those positions in government or chairs of a Congressional committees unless they are establishment team players.

Latest posts

Top Bottom