Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
It has been a wild week.

I've got three tragic stories to share that will never see the light of day in the media, because sharing them would cause people to question the entire authoritarian apparatus they have been worshipping over the past year.

I'll share the first story now, and follow up later with the others.

Friday night, my wife and I ate dinner at a great restaurant here in Oregon. Our waitress was phenomenal. She told us it was her first shift, but she took care of us like she'd been working there for 20 years. We got to talking, and turns out that she does this work on the side. Her main job is a mental health nurse who works exclusively with children and teens who present to the ER with suicidal intent.

Anecdotally, the local adult suicide rate is through the roof. We don't have any good data on this, but a friend spoke with a fire battalion chief in town who told him that they are overwhelmed with the number of suicides. He responded to 10 suicide attempt calls in a single shift.

I asked our waitress if she's seeing the same general trend in teens. Without hesitating, she said, "YES." She personally treated eight suicidal teens in the past week. There are not enough mental health nurses to go around to treat all the suicidal teens.

That's the world they've built here in Oregon. Teens have no hope, and the people who devote their professional lives to help them are overwhelmed.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

One response is the best description of the vaccines I have seen yet:

What people don't seem to understand is that the vaccine doesn't keep you from getting Covid. You can still get Covid. You can still pass Covid onto someone else who is also vaccinated. The vaccine is literally only helpful to someone who would end up having complications from it.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
NY is now open, but still over half wearing masks despite being vaccinated. I've heard them say they aren't sure they work.

Why in the fuck would you get it then. Why we are screwed up, people are sheep
I’ve got two guys I know and both have successful careers and both got Covid early on. Both of them went and got the vaccine also.
One of them has been a good friend for 30+ years and is barely speaking to me. Of course when he told me that he got the shot but his wife had not, he asked me what I thought. I assume he wanted me to agree that she should get it too (she has not had Covid). The look on his face when I asked him why TF he got the vaccine after already having Covid was not one I’ll soon forget. Before he could answer I said yes, we’ll look after them and help her raise his son when he’s gone. Went thru the list of reasons why we won’t be taking it and the reasons he shouldn’t have taken it either. We haven’t heard from him since. His wife has texted that he’s probably not getting the second dose now and she thanked us for being “brutally honest”. She said he’s started doing research on his own. We’ll see if he comes around but I legitimately pray for all our loved ones across the world that have put this poison into their body.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’ve got two guys I know and both have successful careers and both got Covid early on. Both of them went and got the vaccine also.
One of them has been a good friend for 30+ years and is barely speaking to me. Of course when he told me that he got the shot but his wife had not, he asked me what I thought. I assume he wanted me to agree that she should get it too (she has not had Covid). The look on his face when I asked him why TF he got the vaccine after already having Covid was not one I’ll soon forget. Before he could answer I said yes, we’ll look after them and help her raise his son when he’s gone. Went thru the list of reasons why we won’t be taking it and the reasons he shouldn’t have taken it either. We haven’t heard from him since. His wife has texted that he’s probably not getting the second dose now and she thanked us for being “brutally honest”. She said he’s started doing research on his own. We’ll see if he comes around but I legitimately pray for all our loved ones across the world that have put this poison into their body.
Amazing how “they want to inject a rushed and experimental concoction into your body that isn’t a vaccine in the traditional sense, but a cell manipulator” but it takes a wife refusing to take it and a close friend smacking you upside the head to “begin to research it” before taking a second injection. Fuck us all.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Amazing how “they want to inject a rushed and experimental concoction into your body that isn’t a vaccine in the traditional sense, but a cell manipulator” but it takes a wife refusing to take it and a close friend smacking you upside the head to “begin to research it” before taking a second injection. Fuck us all.
Preach it brother. I couldn’t believe it and it made me both incredibly concerned and pissed off at the same time. He lost 3 family members to Covid within 10 days. All had many other health issues but all I can think is that he just wasn’t thinking if thru or thought he was doing the right thing. I can’t imagine losing 3 family members at once but damned if I’d try to make it 4.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Maybe not be a dick about him getting the vaccine and embarrass him for a wrong decision and explain your stance. Especially if he’s a friend of 30+ years. I’m sure he’s seen you make mistakes over a 30 year relationship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom