Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Has everything always been this corrupt throughout time and we merely perceive the time we are living in to we worse. Maybe it’s always been this way. It is crazy to me just how corrupt EVERYTHING is. There is essentially no trustworthy institutions in the world at this point.
I’ve pretty much lost faith in all our institutions...they need to be burned to the ground with the people controlling and operating them trapped inside with no possible escape.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
GOP starting to get some balls

EfHg.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So this "Asian Hate" crime epidemic...completely fabricated horseshit by the left to try and lock up that voting block since they are slipping bigly with Black and Hispanic?
Well there is viokence against asians but its 90% black people that are doing it.... so not sure how long they can milk this without pointing out the obvious.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Well there is viokence against asians but its 90% black people that are doing it.... so not sure how long they can milk this without pointing out the obvious.
So is there an underlying cause or is it just run of the mill city violence ran by idiot libs, and they're just trying to spin the violence as some nonsensical racism against Asians?

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Everyone make sure to check out this thread:

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Is that what that means. I though it was a drunk posting type of reaction. Honestly want really sure.
Florida sucks, you can't have him. He is awful. Move to Texas.
You better check yourself. That boy is FL born and raised. Get your own and stop barking up
Our tree. I mean that for the presidency as well. He’s going to be the next Jefferson Davis when shit goes down. But we win this time.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Love the license plate. Hook em!

Some day soon I hope we the people will be able to order a vanity plate made in GITMO by Chuck Schumer or maybe AOC. Wasn’t a fan of little Naz shoes with real blood but I might pay a premium for a license plate one of these evil traitors made by hand in prison.
I tried to get 'hook em' but it was forbidden for potential obscenity (I guess it was too close to hooker 🤣).

Last edited:

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom