Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I don’t have high hopes for this but I guess we will see
View attachment 22515
This guy is a senator in the state of Georgia
It's almost like the judges who weren't interested in upholding the law after 11/3 suddenly grew some balls. Or, they have seen more than enough of OBiden who is worse than the death threats.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
So this "Asian Hate" crime epidemic...completely fabricated horseshit by the left to try and lock up that voting block since they are slipping bigly with Black and Hispanic?
No, it’s real. But the perps overwhelmingly aren’t white supremacists, so this should backfire. Just go check out the_asian_dawn on IG. Asian people are getting fed up with it and supporting people that attack them.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Graduation festivities part deux.....

Car parade for our seniors (the ONE thing good to come out of the shitshow.) A fun day in what is really going to be a hard year for this mommy. Having to let 2 go at the same time. This is what I've raised them to be and do. I just didn't think about that while they're more than ready, I'm not. I will be. But not yet. I've done it once... I'll do it again and again.

We've raised them to fly. And they're going to soar... and take my heart with them.

ALL of my babies are home and so are my parents (my mother in law will be here Monday). First time in 3 years we've all been together. Good luck Oakwood. It's going to be a nonstop party for the next week. (Guess where the after party is....🤣)
Screenshot_20210522-014757_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210522-014803_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Car parade for our seniors (the ONE thing good to come out of the shitshow.) A fun day in what is really going to be a hard year for this mommy. Having to let 2 go at the same time. This is what I've raised them to be and do. I just didn't think about that while they're more than ready, I'm not. I will be. But not yet. I've done it once... I'll do it again and again.

We've raised them to fly. And they're going to soar... and take my heart with them.

ALL of my babies are home and so are my parents (my mother in law will be here Monday). First time in 3 years we've all been together. Good luck Oakwood. It's going to be a nonstop party for the next week. (Guess where the after party is....🤣)
View attachment 22549View attachment 22550
Interesting an Ole Miss banner with Longhorn license plates.

Happy for you and your family all being together this week.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My parents contributed a couple of times to the GOP. They have been inundated with email from the GOP as well as numerous people running for office. All email are identical in wording but coming from different candidates almost all from different states and districts. I have tried repeatedly to "junk" those email or "unsubscribe" yet they keep coming. I tried to call the RNC but they are masters at hiding phone #'s. If you use their email form on their website, there is a statement saying by sending an email form you grant them permission to contact you in any manner they choose in perpetuity. Haven't tried your approach but may although I'm not sure it will work any better.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
My parents contributed a couple of times to the GOP. They have been inundated with email from the GOP as well as numerous people running for office. All email are identical in wording but coming from different candidates almost all from different states and districts. I have tried repeatedly to "junk" those email or "unsubscribe" yet they keep coming. I tried to call the RNC but they are masters at hiding phone #'s. If you use their email form on their website, there is a statement saying by sending an email form you grant them permission to contact you in any manner they choose in perpetuity. Haven't tried your approach but may although I'm not sure it will work any better.
Received a call from the GOP, and was asked one question. “Do we have permission to use this number to contact you?” I said no, there was a confused ok on the other end of the phone and they hung up. Haven’t had anyone call again.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Received a call from the GOP, and was asked one question. “Do we have permission to use this number to contact you?” I said no, there was a confused ok on the other end of the phone and they hung up. Haven’t had anyone call again.
It's amazing how fast callers hang up when you say "you do not have my permission to record this call" when they say "this call is being recorded for 'training' purposes".

I abhor "press 1 for English". That should be their default position. I have found that simply remaining silent during the automated answering gibberish usually gets you sent to a live person quicker. Sometimes they also hang up if you don't respond but not often.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Banana Republic.

View attachment 22707
The US courts and justice system is extremely dangerous. It’s totally out of hand. We all should be concerned...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The US courts and justice system is extremely dangerous. It’s totally out of hand. We all should be concerned...
It was said the Chinese are blackmailing many many people in government. You can do this when you are able to get access to millions of confidential records of government employees through hacking the system. Remember that the Clinton's had confidential records of thousands of people sent to them immediately upon taking office. Sort of like LBJ reading FBI files on opponents whether friend or foe.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 22549View attachment 22550
Love the license plate. Hook em!

Some day soon I hope we the people will be able to order a vanity plate made in GITMO by Chuck Schumer or maybe AOC. Wasn’t a fan of little Naz shoes with real blood but I might pay a premium for a license plate one of these evil traitors made by hand in prison.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Love the license plate. Hook em!

Some day soon I hope we the people will be able to order a vanity plate made in GITMO by Chuck Schumer or maybe AOC. Wasn’t a fan of little Naz shoes with real blood but I might pay a premium for a license plate one of these evil traitors made by hand in prison.
Only if they sign it and it's authenticated it was made by them and has a Made in GITMO label.

Has everything always been this corrupt throughout time and we merely perceive the time we are living in to we worse. Maybe it’s always been this way. It is crazy to me just how corrupt EVERYTHING is. There is essentially no trustworthy institutions in the world at this point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom