Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TTUcamper

Elite
So this "Asian Hate" crime epidemic...completely fabricated horseshit by the left to try and lock up that voting block like they since they are slipping bigly with Black and Hispanic?

JMO, i think it's more about trying to find anything to blame "white supremacists" for.

frankly big govt needs to demonize white christian type people if they ever want to gun grab. in fact I even think that's what Q was, it just blew up in their face and they didn't get the reaction they anticipated. We know Obama and now Biden will be doing everything in their power in correlation with the FBI to arm and train right wingers in order for them to turn their terrorism policies inward.

Jmo, the more peaceful the people on the right are, the more obvious the false flags have to be, just like Jan. 6th. Eventually big govt will have to show their hand, meaning if the right stays peaceful they'll just keep looking uglier and uglier.

TTUcamper

Elite
Then they need to aim at the overwhelming white leaders of Harvard and other universities. Didn't the white Harvards collude to restrict Asians from entry and have a court give them carte blanc approval?

Yes, but they classify that as equity.

Frankly if you are asian and you write that on your application you are an idiot.

Everyone just needs to start saying they are black on everything. That will effectively destroy all these policies.

I have a good friend who is Lebanese and applying to medical school, her parents are both phds and she's basically white and dating a jew. She's also considering wearing a head scarf to her interviews. People need to start abusing the shit out of these policies

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
So this "Asian Hate" crime epidemic...completely fabricated horseshit by the left to try and lock up that voting block like they since they are slipping bigly with Black and Hispanic?
They also want to be able to label anyone that talks about the origin of the Fauci/Wuhan virus as racist. To Libs saying “racist” ends, and wins, all debate.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yes, but they classify that as equity.

Frankly if you are asian and you write that on your application you are an idiot.

Everyone just needs to start saying they are black on everything. That will effectively destroy all these policies.

I have a good friend who is Lebanese and applying to medical school, her parents are both phds and she's basically white and dating a jew. She's also considering wearing a head scarf to her interviews. People need to start abusing the shit out of these policies
I have been doing that (saying I'm of some ethnicity besides Caucasian) on most forms I fill out requesting your race or ethnicity. I am a registered Cherokee with a card to prove it. On forms I say Native American, Cherokee or Danish Cherokee (I'm 1/4 Dane and 1/8 Cherokee). I have also written in "Can you name a smaller minority than a Danish-Cherokee?" I've noticed of late that many of the forms omit Native American as a race or ethnicity. They have also included, "are you Hispanic or non-Hispanic" as a subsequent question to the race question.

I also leave blank my SS and DL #'s. Nobody says a thing.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

So not only did he insult the Coast Guard, he literally plagiarized Reagan and fucked it all up to boot. This dumb motherfucker is a disgrace. Oh and SIAP...I know we talked about him calling them a dull class, but wasn't sure if all the other details were talked about (stealing from Reagan and butchering the line)

CurtOFD78

Elite
Always felt bad for a family friend of my parents. Luckily he is a very well off lawyer, but he & his wife have SIX kids, ALL daughters!😱 All their weddings were huge and crazy expensive.
I'm not the greatest at math, but what is the statistical probability of that happening? 6 daughters? 7 women running around the house! I legit wonder if some men literally have fewer/very little Y swimmers being produced. My FIL had 3 daughters (third one is an ABSOLUTE TERROR) and when I produced all sons he did not know what to do with them at first.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
View attachment 22446

ok so whats gonna happen to that scumbag?

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
E17n1LsVIAQyVqm

Fuck That Job

No Nope Hell No