Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Yes they do, and it is sad. Even most of my family, who are conservative, smart, and know most of the news is bs...they still mostly believe it.😡 Being that we are right next door to Georgia, it infuriates me that I am the only one in my family who knew about the Fulton county bullshit, until I told them. Fucking disgusting that even the local news was afraid to tell people about the blantant, proven fraud (caught on camera), surrounding the bs water leak & secretly counted ballots.
Your local news is just a set of smaller puppets controlled by the same puppeteers.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Looks like a great candidate. Impressive resume beautiful woman great mother. But all I can think about is her poor husband having to pay for 4 weddings With four daughters. Bless his heart

Always felt bad for a family friend of my parents. Luckily he is a very well off lawyer, but he & his wife have SIX kids, ALL daughters!😱 All their weddings were huge and crazy expensive.

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
Someone asked about pressure to get the jab and most of you may know all of what I'm going to say here, but we've known a whole lot over the years here and prior threads...the challenge is being able to recall/articulate on a moment's notice. Given all the ground we've covered it's impossible, really.

Re the jab, here's what I think we all should have at the ready:
  1. According to the CDC's own website stats, just over 5% of all COVID deaths reported to date did not have a co-morbidity listed (this was recently revised downward from 6% late last year)
  2. The remaining 95% of deaths had, ON AVERAGE, four contributing causes of death - i.e. dying with covid, not of covid
  3. Recently, the death count was at 568,000 - meaning roughly 28,400 actual deaths OF covid over 15 last months, or 63 per day on a straight-average basis, understanding there are peaks and valleys
  4. This works out to 1.26 deaths per state, per day, OF covid deaths...and large majority of those elderly
This isn't a pandemic, it's a marketing campaign. Why would anyone, with the obvious exceptions, take an experimental jab, not FDA approved and with many documented side-effects as serious as death, for something that literally has virtually zero risk to most of the entire population?
It was a plan that the top tiers of the democratic party were aware of and involved in. All to allow mail in ballot and remove Trump from office.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I went to Publix today in Central Florida and the majority of people were wearing masks. Assuming that the people who would still wear masks are the same types that would get the vaccine, I am wondering why in the fuck these sheep still wear masks. Joe Biden even said vaccinated people don’t need them. Some people are just that stupid. I have nothing but contempt for these people.
Maybe they are doing a public service since much of the literature is claiming people vaccinated are partly responsible for the spread and spikes in Wuhan.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I’m in Red Volusia. About the same, but all employees still wearing masks.
Watched an episode of Louisiana Law on TV last night. Their game wardens were wearing masks while riding in boats in the bayou without anyone but the cameramen present. Can't get much more open than a bayou. Maybe they were scared of getting Alligator Wuhan.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
So this "Asian Hate" crime epidemic...completely fabricated horseshit by the left to try and lock up that voting block like they since they are slipping bigly with Black and Hispanic?
Asians as a whole value education, family and entrepreneurship. They don't like government intrusion in their lives and businesses anymore than many. Likely value it more than many non-Asians.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom