Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
One response is the best description of the vaccines I have seen yet:

What people don't seem to understand is that the vaccine doesn't keep you from getting Covid. You can still get Covid. You can still pass Covid onto someone else who is also vaccinated. The vaccine is literally only helpful to someone who would end up having complications from it.

Correct I Told Everyone That From Day One on Good Authority

The Entire Basis Is to Keep The Health Care System From Being Overwhelmed

Yale Doc That First Advocated for HCQ Said That 60% of New Cases Are From Vaccinated Sheeple

OPD77

Legendary
188453215_3975956985858530_1926693126248843186_n.jpg

This is COL (R) Ralph Puckett Jr.

Today, United States Army Ranger COL (R) Ralph Puckett Jr. was awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions 70 years ago while serving as the Commander of the Eighth Ranger Company as they secured and defended Hill 205, a strategic point overlooking the Chongchon River in Korea on Nov 25-26th, 1950.

COL (R) Puckett served with distinction and valor in both Korea and Vietnam, earning two Distinguished Service Crosses, two Silver Stars, two Bronze Stars for valor, and five Purple Hearts. He was inducted into the Ranger Hall of Fame in 1992 and served as the first Honorary Colonel of the 75th Ranger Regiment from 1996-2006.

This man is a true American hero and this Medal of Honor was long overdue. He is a legend within the Ranger community, lives up to the Ranger Creed every day, and has never stopped serving this great country.
1621829196025.png

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Maybe not be a dick about him getting the vaccine and embarrass him for a wrong decision and explain your stance. Especially if he’s a friend of 30+ years. I’m sure he’s seen you make mistakes over a 30 year relationship.
It wasn’t a public discussion but you’re right and I should have been more tactful. A lot of alcohol was involved but that’s a convenient excuse. It’s a personal decision, but man it’s tough to know he’s got the antibodies and took such an unnecessary risk.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Maybe not be a dick about him getting the vaccine and embarrass him for a wrong decision and explain your stance. Especially if he’s a friend of 30+ years. I’m sure he’s seen you make mistakes over a 30 year relationship.
Sometimes being a dick is the only way to help people pull their heads out of their asses.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You seen beef prices lately? Cattle prices dropping and beef is up 2x. Some fuckery going on well beyond increases in chicken and pork.
I'm guessing the packing plants are still operating at 6 foot distances and still masked up. Less people on the production line means less product being produced which means higher prices. And the companies taking advantage of the crisis. Don't forget, it's likely many of those not working are making more on government handouts.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
No doubt. My in laws have been visiting from Chicago, both fully vaccinated, both wore masks everywhere we went.

I heard someone say over the weekend that they wear a mask because “I don’t want people thinking I’m a Trump voter”. Obviously the masks have always been political, but now that they truly aren’t needed (never were) people are only wearing them so that people know which team they are on.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I'm guessing the packing plants are still operating at 6 foot distances and still masked up. Less people on the production line means less product being produced which means higher prices. And the companies taking advantage of the crisis. Don't forget, it's likely many of those not working are making more on government handouts.
Not in my neck of the woods. Both beef plants running 2 shifts, 6 days a week.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
NY is now open, but still over half wearing masks despite being vaccinated. I've heard them say they aren't sure they work.

Why in the fuck would you get it then. Why we are screwed up, people are sheep

that is the most prevalent thought in my mind. Why do so many people have indifference to being literally dominated?

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Part of the green new deal/great reset bullshit was eliminating cows and eating fake meat. 1 cheeseburger a month didn’t just pop into Joe’s head randomly. Wouldn’t we expect linear increases for chicken and pork if it were only labor related?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Part of the green new deal/great reset bullshit was eliminating cows and eating fake meat. 1 cheeseburger a month didn’t just pop into Joe’s head randomly. Wouldn’t we expect linear increases for chicken and pork if it were only labor related?
Who knows? Don't pigs and chickens put off CO2 in their shit? Early on I remember farmers having to destroy their hogs because the packing plants were closed.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Who knows? Don't pigs and chickens put off CO2 in their shit? Early on I remember farmers having to destroy their hogs because the packing plants were closed.
Methane more so than CO2 but as with most "climate science", seems to be more fear mongering than actual science.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If you aren’t watching/listening to Bannon’s War Room this morning, either start now or catch the podcast when it’s over. What they are finding in Georgia is stunning!
Amazing the numbers of elected and appointed officials who have been compromised or allowed themselves to be compromised either by foreign sources or corrupt US government agencies, political parties and/or their "fixers".

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

1. Fascinating. We've long known this was the most likely scenario and now starting to hit the mainstream. I also like that Frances Collins is head of NIH. Call it a hunch, but I thin he's a white hat.
  2. Wade giving way too much cover for Fauci and the government overall. The idea that these viruses came from animals is also going to come under attack. We've only seen relatively (last 100 years) of any actual evidence (all by our government) stating that animal to human transmission is common. I believe we are going to find out that it's all been manufactured. Started in Nazi Germany and carried over to US with Operation Paperclip as part of biological warfare program.

Let's see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom