Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Interesting article

Jtrain80

Legendary
Very important question (for red pilling); did people like us hear about the sick lab workers in Wuhan circa 2019 before it recently surfaced? I could swear I had but can't find record of it anywhere.

I showed a twitter video of Wuhan LEO's going Rodney King on this dude to get him back in his apartment, then welding to the door shut in January of 2020. I asked her if she knew anything about it, being the medical field.

She had no clue. Thought it was a fake.

These damn "conspiracy theorist" are right too often.

Jtrain80

Legendary
A good friend of mine sent me this email today
From a long time friend and staffing business owner in Lexington, Kentucky. She knows what she is talking about. She is quoted in the article.

Biden is evil and if you don't understand what he is trying to do to our country and to our economy, then call me so I can explain it to you. Of course, if you want to living in your leftist CNN / NYT / Echo Chamber bubble, then have fun. But just know this - the country that allows you to think the way you do will soon be gone and so will your freedom.

If you don't really know what is going on, then wise up and find out.

Piss on corporate America.

Here in Oklahoma since they passed mj legalization, everyone is working cash jobs w/o drug testing.

I am an engineer laid off in Nov 2019. Coca Cola has a big factory here that is hiring.....yeah I am going to keep running a Mexican Backhoe.

Then the HR bs everyone has to deal with if working w a bunch of sensitive Karen's who think your breathing is racist.

It's not just the UE benefits that is keeping everyone out of the traceable workforce.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I've been on the Kwame Brown YT train with all the steve a smith stuff and stumbled across this... You have to watch this dude just rips Biden and Kamala. Never heard of this dude before, Judge Joe Brown, but he is cutthroat. LOL

A male black version of Judge Judy, think he's retired now.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
These “schools” we still in operation until 1996.

D65A3DA5-03AA-4130-94F2-F72333A32246.jpeg

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord take a wander over to @HuskerGarrett ‘s The Platinum Board site. I really like how Telegram links inbed over there. Any way to get similar functionality here?

Yeah we will get it worked on in the next couple days. Been meaning to get Instagram fixed to embed as well.

@croot_lord ill get with you sometime today and we can get this worked out

Latest posts

Top Bottom