Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I had a similar conversation with someone at work this week that has already received the vaccination. I sent an article and their response was that his mask email was at the beginning of the pandemic and the science has evolved. Lol. Then proceeded to say we should follow the science and cdc guidelines with respect to vax and that cdc says people with antibodies need to get a vax. Here’s the problem as I see it. I can be wrong, and the vax is ultimately proven safe and effective. I hope I am. They can’t be wrong because they already took the vax and any information to the contrary will upend their personal mental thought process and potentially their health. They actually want to require both vax and n95 masks in the office. There is no logic being applied here. That’s why they are moving so fast with the vax, to get people before they can think.
I just wouldn’t talk to that person any more. Nothing good can come from it.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I logged in to LinkedIn today to look at a job posting I got an email about. That is my only social media account and I don’t think I have ever made a single post. My company changed their LinkedIn logo to a rainbow logo so my profile had rainbow stuff on it. I honestly just don’t care who somebody sleeps with, but I’m not going to advertise for a lifestyle I don’t believe in. So my profile is no longer associated with my company.

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
I can’t find the form letter that the Houston hospital lawyer wrote. Pretty sure
I read it in this thread.

lit was in response to employees being forced to take the vaccine. Did anyone save it?
Dear Boss,

Compelling any employee to take any current Covid-19 vaccine violates federal and state law.

First, federal law prohibits any mandate of the Covid-19 vaccines as unlicensed, emergency-use-authorization-only vaccines. Subsection bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III) of section 360 of Title 21 of the United States Code, otherwise known as the Emergency Use Authorization section of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, demands that everyone give employees the "option to accept or refuse administration" of the Covid-19 vaccine. ( ... ) This right to refuse emergency, experimental vaccines, such as the Covid-19 vaccine, implements the internationally agreed legal requirement of Informed Consent established in the Nuremberg Code of 1947. ( http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/ ). As the Nuremberg Code established, every person must "be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision" for any medical experimental drug, as the Covid-19 vaccine currently is. The Nuremberg Code prohibited even the military from requiring such experimental vaccines. (Doe #1 v. Rumsfeld, 297 F.Supp.2d 119 (D.D.C. 2003).

Secondly, demanding employees divulge their personal medical information invades their protected right to privacy, and discriminates against them based on their perceived medical status, in contravention of the Americans with Disabilities Act. (42 USC §12112(a).)

Third, conditioning continued employment upon participating in a medical experiment and demanding disclosure of private, personal medical information, may also create employer liability under other federal and state laws, including HIPAA, FMLA, and applicable state tort law principles, including torts prohibiting and proscribing invasions of privacy and battery. Indeed, any employer mandating a vaccine is liable to their employee for any adverse event suffered by that employee. ( https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs#vaccine ). The CDC records reports of the adverse events already reported to date concerning the current Covid-19 vaccine.( https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vaers.html )

With Regards,

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Dear Boss,

Compelling any employee to take any current Covid-19 vaccine violates federal and state law.

First, federal law prohibits any mandate of the Covid-19 vaccines as unlicensed, emergency-use-authorization-only vaccines. Subsection bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III) of section 360 of Title 21 of the United States Code, otherwise known as the Emergency Use Authorization section of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, demands that everyone give employees the "option to accept or refuse administration" of the Covid-19 vaccine. ( ... ) This right to refuse emergency, experimental vaccines, such as the Covid-19 vaccine, implements the internationally agreed legal requirement of Informed Consent established in the Nuremberg Code of 1947. ( http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/ ). As the Nuremberg Code established, every person must "be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision" for any medical experimental drug, as the Covid-19 vaccine currently is. The Nuremberg Code prohibited even the military from requiring such experimental vaccines. (Doe #1 v. Rumsfeld, 297 F.Supp.2d 119 (D.D.C. 2003).

Secondly, demanding employees divulge their personal medical information invades their protected right to privacy, and discriminates against them based on their perceived medical status, in contravention of the Americans with Disabilities Act. (42 USC §12112(a).)

Third, conditioning continued employment upon participating in a medical experiment and demanding disclosure of private, personal medical information, may also create employer liability under other federal and state laws, including HIPAA, FMLA, and applicable state tort law principles, including torts prohibiting and proscribing invasions of privacy and battery. Indeed, any employer mandating a vaccine is liable to their employee for any adverse event suffered by that employee. ( https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs#vaccine ). The CDC records reports of the adverse events already reported to date concerning the current Covid-19 vaccine.( https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vaers.html )

With Regards,

Yes. Thanks.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Virologist says something is fucky.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Just Something Because We Are The GOAT

195681394_332459828249402_2842555679978374856_n.jpg
Congrats on 6 1/2 states’ worth of sandy dirt. Give yourself a shoulder punch. You’ve earned it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Corruption follows corruption. It's what the dems do quite well.
That's why any 1/6 Commission would be a whitewash but grand payday for the insiders chosen for the commission. Always the same retreads called on to spend a year or two "investigating" and then issues a
report exonerating everyone but Trump supporters. The Washington two-step.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
On the same exec team. I am perhaps the only person that is unvaxxed, and therefore voice of the silent.
I have a bunch of people I interact with at work that our relationship does not go one syllable beyond Basic professional courtesy and job requirements. I added another person to that list today. Several people got there due to China virus/mask commentary. I am pleasant when I speak to them but I think it’s clear I have zero interest in anything beyond was is required for work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom