Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

JonnySober

Poster

Lol @ 40%. Low key indication nothing will happen

If he's citing bull shit polls like that...

Basically he's trying to seem appealing to the right suggesting a genuine interest in investigating the obvious while painting the "suspicion" as a minority viewpoint, thereby attempting to mitigate it's spread and discredit it's merit

It's going to be dragged out till summer next year, findings will suggest strongly that fraud ensued, pubs will pass fraudulent reform, pubs will win the house and the senate, and the show goes on with enough right wingers placated....meanwhile both parties are entirely owned by the same people

We should abandon the Republican party

Walk away from the Reptiles the Reprobates and the Washington Generals

It's time to ditch the illusory, incoherent, insidious R D paradigm and the viperous interests that control the parties

The Grand Old Pussilinamity is not our vehicle to victory

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Why do you even read this thread? Sincerely asking…
Yeah I don’t understand why people that have no true interest in what is in this thread follow this thread. There are a few that do and it’s fascinating to me

maybe just to have a contrary view or perhaps just argue or just to be miserable. Or perhaps some are on the spectrum. Dead serious and I’m not talking about the person you responded to

and to be perfectly clear I don’t mind different opinions. But it’s pretty clear the overwhelming opinion of most posters in this thread is very conservative.

And I would not waste my time personally going over to a liberal site and trying to argue with a bunch of liberals.

An example I’m not a big Q guy.
But I respect posters like @Jayhox that bring that information and I’m not gonna argue with them just for the hell of it. And I sure as hell hope you are right and Q is right Jay
Just my opinion

@MortgageHorn Knows what I’m talking about

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Why do you even read this thread? Sincerely asking…
Why do you?

I find it interesting. There's occasionally some real news, and some interesting conspiracies.

What is increasingly unwelcome is truth. Fun truths like "Trump really won" are, but tell the other side of the story? The gang of small minds ITT lose what is left of those minds when confronted with truth.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Why do you?

I find it interesting. There's occasionally some real news, and some interesting conspiracies.

What is increasingly unwelcome is truth. Fun truths like "Trump really won" are, but tell the other side of the story? The gang of small minds ITT lose what is left of those minds when confronted with truth.

So, you believe Biden was fairly elected? You believe there is no deep state? What other “truth” are you referring to?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I remember you posting that. Very sad what happened to him. I thought he was different and boy was I wrong

What’s truly sad is it seems no one with strength is throwing their hat in the ring. I know Vernon is trying to run but I just don’t think he has what it takes at this point. Very afraid if he doesn’t gain traction or no one else steps up we’re going to be stuck with Kemp running. He & the state GOP need to understand that Kemp can’t carry enough of the metro to pull him over as much of the rural is openly pissed at him and that’s who put him in place the last time.

And I have no idea wtf the SOS is thinking by running again. He’s dead in the water

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Trump is about to start speaking very soon. 110,000 people already watching and Biden can’t even get 4000 people to watch him

Nice! They just announced he’s going to speak for over an hour about candidates he’s going to endorse obviously dumb ass Joe Biden the quack doctor And much more.

Last edited:

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Why do you?

Move on! Small minds? I would say most or all on here are pretty successful and intelligent. We believe that some bullshit went down and want it to come out.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Y’all want a conspiracy? Here you go. Deagel provides military
research and some statistical analysis. Click the 2025 population forecasts on the way back machine since they have been scrubbed from their website.

Spoiler: US population 100 million, and a lot of decreases in mostly western nations

and here is an older vid on the matter. 6 years old.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Why do you?

You always have to love these rebuttals. “The gang of small minds.” Yet, @ETNVol is the ONLY one that knows the truth ITT. Seriously what do you do for a living? There’s no way your IQ is larger than your shoe size.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:
Top Bottom