Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Thousand of miles away my ass. It will come out sometime that this was another home grown attempt to take this country down. It's utterly amazing to continue to see what these people who are scared to death of what Trump bought to the attention of the American people and their attempts to prevent him or any other outsider from being in the WH ever again.
Exactly what I was thinking. It wasn’t fucking Russia...it was our own people.

I think AOC might want to step away from this fight

I think I’m in love.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
FAUCIgate 1.0: Everyone forgets that Dr. Fauci promoted the highly toxic AZT for HIV—a lethal compound that killed faster than the AIDS disease process

“AZT had been an abandoned cancer drug, discarded because of it’s fatal toxicity, resurrected in the cynical belief that AIDS patients were going to die anyway, so trying it out was sort of like playing with the house’s money. Because the drug didn’t require the usual massively expensive research and trial processes, having gone through that years earlier, it was insanely profitable for its maker, Burroughs Wellcome. It was a tragically perfect storm of windfall profits, something to pacify AIDS activists and the media, and a convenient boom to the patent holders for HIV testing.Celia — who should get the Congressional Medal of Honor for her brave and relentless reporting, here and throughout the ten years we ran the column — exposed the worthlessness of the drug, the shady studies and deals to suppress the negative findings, and its awful and final consequences. This piece very literally changed the media’s view of AIDS and sharpened their discerning and skeptical eye. And soon after, AZT was once again shelved, hopefully this time forever”

1621003826540.png

Boxman4

Elite
Founder

I enjoyed watching this RINO weasel look like a 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I am convinced that there is a faction of the Republican Party that is completely out of touch with what we want as conservative voters. That interview proves ole Liz is part of that crowd. The RINO's think we are just sheep that will keep pulling their lever every election and they can stay on the gravy train and play fight with the Dems. Fuck that noise. If I can't have Trump back, I sure as shit want his policies, and his fight against the machine. The GOP better figure that out soon.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
No doubt.

I'm just arguing for paying the laborers more and providing reasonable ways to eat up the excess currency in circulation to keep the inflation down (steady) for everyone.
I get a bit defensive when people arbitrarily suggest wage increases for an entire industry, regardless of market factors.

I have P&L responsibility for a $70mil manufacturing facility.

If you tell me that I have to arbitrarily raise my variable wage by 2-3% of gross sales, in a short period of time, something else will have to give. Investors will react very poorly if I let that just flow through to gross margin. If I just pass it on to the customer, I better hope all of my competition does as well, or else I just lost price position in market and that will translate to loss of market share/sales.

I could skimp on materials,(hopefully my customer won't notice) renegotiate healthcare benefits to a less expensive/comprehensive plan, pay less bonus, smaller merit increases,(pray that it doesn't lead to attrition) but now I've likely returned whatever gains shown in variable wage with losses in fixed benefits.

All of the same heartburn when someone proposes a federal minimum wage hike, instead of state to state. I know that you're saying somehow all of the stimy money needs to flow through to workers; I don't disagree. But, that has to happen organically.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Y'all Be Easy: They Done Made The Covid Vaccine Magnet A New Challenge! "You're Being Tracked"

This may be the way they track whether one had the vaccine or not. And how they will determine if the CDC card is real or "memorex". Magnet or metal detector to check. Of course, this assumes they actually injected people with magnetic substances.

Still doesn't account for those who got Wuhan and have antibodies and didn't take the shot.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I am convinced that there is a faction of the Republican Party that is completely out of touch with what we want as conservative voters. That interview proves ole Liz is part of that crowd. The RINO's think we are just sheep that will keep pulling their lever every election and they can stay on the gravy train and play fight with the Dems. Fuck that noise. If I can't have Trump back, I sure as shit want his policies, and his fight against the machine. The GOP better figure that out soon.

Oh they know what the voters want. They would just prefer to pay lip service to their base and stab them in the back.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder
Oh they know what the voters want. They would just prefer to pay lip service to their base and stab them in the back.
I think that is true of some "republicans" but I also think there are many who do not hide their contempt for the people who voted them into office. Liz Cheney being front and center. Mitt Romney, being front and center. Ect....

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I would like nothing more than this little asshat to be the first arrest (I'm talking about FauXi to be clear but they can take whiny Jake while they're at it). This push to vax kids is beyond idiotic...horrific actually.

Half joking but what if the "shot" heard around the world is actually the jab?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Suggestion to anyone getting the vaccinations.

Take a magnet with you and rub it up against the liquid they are going to inject. Have them keep the needle cover on the needle then rub the magnet against the side of the syringe. See if it reacts. The plastic will not be magnetic.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Suggestion to anyone getting the vaccinations.

Take a magnet with you and rub it up against the liquid they are going to inject. Have them keep the needle cover on the needle then rub the magnet against the side of the syringe. See if it reacts. The plastic will not be magnetic.

DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFY

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Here is a Band Called "The Devil's Daughters"

Have No Idea If They Can Sing

But Apparently They Sing Only In Well Air-Conditioned Venues

safe_image.php

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I get a bit defensive when people arbitrarily suggest wage increases for an entire industry, regardless of market factors.

I have P&L responsibility for a $70mil manufacturing facility.

If you tell me that I have to arbitrarily raise my variable wage by 2-3% of gross sales, in a short period of time, something else will have to give. Investors will react very poorly if I let that just flow through to gross margin. If I just pass it on to the customer, I better hope all of my competition does as well, or else I just lost price position in market and that will translate to loss of market share/sales.

I could skimp on materials,(hopefully my customer won't notice) renegotiate healthcare benefits to a less expensive/comprehensive plan, pay less bonus, smaller merit increases,(pray that it doesn't lead to attrition) but now I've likely returned whatever gains shown in variable wage with losses in fixed benefits.

All of the same heartburn when someone proposes a federal minimum wage hike, instead of state to state. I know that you're saying somehow all of the stimy money needs to flow through to workers; I don't disagree. But, that has to happen organically.
Very well put.

I'd prefer to just see businesses make it happen organically as you suggested since we need more quality goods and labor in the economy and prices are inflating regardless.

Always love your posts. Keep it up and more big you can find time! 🐸

Long cat

Elite
I would like nothing more than this little asshat to be the first arrest (I'm talking about FauXi to be clear but they can take whiny Jake while they're at it). This push to vax kids is beyond idiotic...horrific actually.

Half joking but what if the "shot" heard around the world is actually the jab?

There really is no doubt at this point that Fauci is a colossal POS and anybody who listens to him just doesn’t pay attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom