Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The Mask Is a Dead Give Away to IQ

185959387_10158595956998649_8914907161894405861_n.jpg

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder

View attachment 18948

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

So the vaccine that instructs the body to produce spike proteins....?

View attachment 18949

Next they will be talking about the blood brain barrier... Is this why Biden is banning menthols? Smoking blocks ACE2 causing them to avoid the spike protein, rigcan't!
SIAP but...So, essentially, "smoke em if you got em!"?

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
‘Real Time With Bill Maher’ Production Halts After Fully Vaccinated Host Tests Positive for COVID-19
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...-halts-after-host-tests-positive-coronavirus/
🤣🤣🤣
Testing positive after you have recovered from an infection or have been vaccinated is not newsworthy. The vaccine doesn't repel the virus like some kind of magnetic field. The question is what happens when you get an infection. What likely happens is that your immune system crushes the infection in its earliest stage, and you don't even develop any symptoms. You could still test positive in this scenario.

What is notable is if someone who has recovered from C19 develops a subsequent infection with severe symptoms. To my knowledge, there are only a handful of people like that in the world. Similar with vaccinated people. The vaccine's effectiveness is how it can prevent severe symptomatic infections for the vast majority (95% or more?) of those who are vaccinated.

In other words, these stories are nothing to talk about.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Just interrupted a bit of biological control. I walk around my home several times a week to check on things and pick up branches that fall out of my trees.

Standing under a pecan and a squirrel ran up the tree followed very close by a Cooper's Hawk which landed on a limb about 10 feet from me. Seeing me standing there, it flew away and the squirrel looked at me. I told it I saved it from being a meal now stop trying to eat the trim on my home. Last year, I saw an owl get the squirrel's brother. Big owl too.

OK, please get back to politics...

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Testing positive after you have recovered from an infection or have been vaccinated is not newsworthy. The vaccine doesn't repel the virus like some kind of magnetic field. The question is what happens when you get an infection. What likely happens is that your immune system crushes the infection in its earliest stage, and you don't even develop any symptoms. You could still test positive in this scenario.

What is notable is if someone who has recovered from C19 develops a subsequent infection with severe symptoms. To my knowledge, there are only a handful of people like that in the world. Similar with vaccinated people. The vaccine's effectiveness is how it can prevent severe symptomatic infections for the vast majority (95% or more?) of those who are vaccinated.

I’d say you should run out and get the vax ...

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The liberal media’s euphoria over our new found maskless freedom because we have now beat Covid feels a lot like that happy moment in the horror movie when the audience thinks the worst is over and the credits are going to roll . . . only to find out the real shit is about to be unleashed.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I'm Not a Bridge Expert But That Doesn't Look Like It Would Be That Difficult to Repair

What Am I Missing?

index.php
You are right, you aren’t a bridge expert. 😉 But I took enough civil and structural engineering to know that is a primary lower tension beam (although it may be 50/50 being a box beam) so everything around it is now carrying far more load. It is also a symptom of the overall condition of the bridge. On the conspiracy side — If it was intentionally cut, it was likely an attempt to take the whole bridge down during high traffic/load.

Long cat

Elite

View attachment 18948

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

So the vaccine that instructs the body to produce spike proteins....?

View attachment 18949

Next they will be talking about the blood brain barrier... Is this why Biden is banning menthols? Smoking blocks ACE2 causing them to avoid the spike protein, right?
Not sure how I missed this, but the stupid vaccine creates the same spike proteins that cause a lot of covid problems? Brilliant!

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder

Report: Israel Exaggerated Invasion to Lure Hamas Fighters into Tunnels, then Bombed Them​

:ROFLMAO:
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) exaggerated the degree of its incursion into the Gaza Strip on Friday morning, in order to draw Hamas fighters into their underground tunnel network before the Israeli Air Force (IAF) could bomb them, a new report says.

On Friday, shortly after midnight, the IDF used Twitter to announce: “IDF air and ground troops are currently attacking in the Gaza Strip.” Many media announcements called it an invasion (Breitbart News noted only that Israel had “sent ground troops.”)

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also added to the sense of a major ground invasion by tweeting a dramatic video address , vowing to restore “quiet and security to the State of Israel,” and adding that “this operation will continue as long as necessary.”

Those promises remain in effect, but the entire social media push appears to have been a ruse to cause maximum damage to Hamas — one in which Israel enlisted the international media, which played up the event to generate excitement and outrage.

Readers of Breitbart News were puzzled to note that in all of the photos emerging from Gaza, there appeared to be lots of explosions, but no photographs of actual troop movements.

Breitbart readers appear to be more perceptive than Hamas fighters.

Meanwhile, Israel pounded a network of tunnels in northern Gaza known as the “metro,” which Hamas has developed to move fighters around in the event of an Israeli invasion. Hamas tunnels are also used to infiltrate Israel to carry out terror attacks.

The Times of Israel described the attack: “According to the Israel Defense Forces, in this air campaign, which lasted nearly 40 minutes, some 450 missiles were dropped on 150 targets in northern Gaza, particularly around the city of Beit Lahiya.”

A few hours later, the IDF took to the airwaves to explain that there was no large-scale invasion, and analysts on Israel’s Army Radio suggested that something had been lost in translation from Hebrew to English to cause the global media confusion.

But Israel’s Channel 12 reported that “the misunderstanding was not in fact a mistake, but a ruse meant to draw Hamas fighters into underground tunnels built by the Gaza-ruling terror group, which the IDF targeted in a massive bombardment overnight.”

The IDF, together with Prime Minister Netanyahu, appears to have used social media to draw Hamas fighters into the tunnels, thus ensuring their deaths — saving the lives of Israeli soldiers in a real invasion, and reducing risk to Palestinian civilians.

giphy.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

This guy can have my Vax.

Long cat

Elite

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) exaggerated the degree of its incursion into the Gaza Strip on Friday morning, in order to draw Hamas fighters into their underground tunnel network before the Israeli Air Force (IAF) could bomb them, a new report says.

On Friday, shortly after midnight, the IDF used Twitter to announce: “IDF air and ground troops are currently attacking in the Gaza Strip.” Many media announcements called it an invasion (Breitbart News noted only that Israel had “sent ground troops.”)

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also added to the sense of a major ground invasion by tweeting a dramatic video address , vowing to restore “quiet and security to the State of Israel,” and adding that “this operation will continue as long as necessary.”

Those promises remain in effect, but the entire social media push appears to have been a ruse to cause maximum damage to Hamas — one in which Israel enlisted the international media, which played up the event to generate excitement and outrage.

Readers of Breitbart News were puzzled to note that in all of the photos emerging from Gaza, there appeared to be lots of explosions, but no photographs of actual troop movements.

Breitbart readers appear to be more perceptive than Hamas fighters.

Meanwhile, Israel pounded a network of tunnels in northern Gaza known as the “metro,” which Hamas has developed to move fighters around in the event of an Israeli invasion. Hamas tunnels are also used to infiltrate Israel to carry out terror attacks.

The Times of Israel described the attack: “According to the Israel Defense Forces, in this air campaign, which lasted nearly 40 minutes, some 450 missiles were dropped on 150 targets in northern Gaza, particularly around the city of Beit Lahiya.”

A few hours later, the IDF took to the airwaves to explain that there was no large-scale invasion, and analysts on Israel’s Army Radio suggested that something had been lost in translation from Hebrew to English to cause the global media confusion.

But Israel’s Channel 12 reported that “the misunderstanding was not in fact a mistake, but a ruse meant to draw Hamas fighters into underground tunnels built by the Gaza-ruling terror group, which the IDF targeted in a massive bombardment overnight.”

The IDF, together with Prime Minister Netanyahu, appears to have used social media to draw Hamas fighters into the tunnels, thus ensuring their deaths — saving the lives of Israeli soldiers in a real invasion, and reducing risk to Palestinian civilians.

giphy.gif
Israelis probably also waterboard if the truth were known.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
FAUCIgate 1.0: Everyone forgets that Dr. Fauci promoted the highly toxic AZT for HIV—a lethal compound that killed faster than the AIDS disease process

“AZT had been an abandoned cancer drug, discarded because of it’s fatal toxicity, resurrected in the cynical belief that AIDS patients were going to die anyway, so trying it out was sort of like playing with the house’s money. Because the drug didn’t require the usual massively expensive research and trial processes, having gone through that years earlier, it was insanely profitable for its maker, Burroughs Wellcome. It was a tragically perfect storm of windfall profits, something to pacify AIDS activists and the media, and a convenient boom to the patent holders for HIV testing.Celia — who should get the Congressional Medal of Honor for her brave and relentless reporting, here and throughout the ten years we ran the column — exposed the worthlessness of the drug, the shady studies and deals to suppress the negative findings, and its awful and final consequences. This piece very literally changed the media’s view of AIDS and sharpened their discerning and skeptical eye. And soon after, AZT was once again shelved, hopefully this time forever”

View attachment 21095
And yet.

Results don’t count even when liberals die. Propping up the corrupt is all that matters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom