Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
We're in Nebraska...
giphy.gif

Kidding. I actually like our neighbors' to the west for the most part.

Just can't stand Omaha(and/or western Iowa) Husker fans.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
In addition to the majority here who refuse to mask (and I’d like to add I’m damn proud of our committed nonconformity over the last year+) there are many more who don’t like it but succumb to the mob and will finally ditch the muzzle. Regardless of these laughable threats from the Veggie In Chief, the mask days are now effectively over. Hallefvckinlujah!

Long cat

Elite
Thank you so much. I've read that it's best to try to print it on card stock to make it look more official. Any tips on how to actually complete it to make it look authentic?
At Publix most of the info was pre-printed In black on sticker labels except for the date and lot number or whatever the virus info number is which was filled out with blue ink. At least the one I have easy access to.

BTAvenger

Elite
In addition to the majority here who refuse to mask (and I’d like to add I’m damn proud of our committed nonconformity over the last year+) there are many more who don’t like it but succumb to the mob and will finally ditch the muzzle. Regardless of these laughable threats from the Veggie In Chief, the mask days are now effectively over. Hallefvckinlujah!

Yeah he can go fuck himself

inFredible

Elite

What rule might this be and what are the consequences for not following said rule? Imprisonment, flogging, forfeiture of assets. Fu@& you Joe and your band of power crazy communist backers. I'm not wearing a mask or a yellow star or tattoo that shows my vax status. WTF happened to this country, when did the majority of people become such sheeple?

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder

Fuck him. Senile chomo.

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
Our state just announced that you don't have to wear a mask if you're vaccinated. We are definitely not getting vaccinated, but would love to be able to go mask-less. I know that previously, a PDF was posted here with a blank COVID-19 Vaccination card, but it looks like that is going 404 now.

Any suggestions on how to make our own, how to complete it, and how to make it look believable to the average Joe that might look at it?

Thanks!
I find a prompt “none of yore got damn business” has worked well for me. If they press me, I tell them “yes, I been vaccinated for the AIDS”.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

ThinWhimsicalFlyinglemur-max-1mb.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom