Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Fuck Fauci and all of his sheep.

Self acquired immunity is much better than any shot. Little kids crawling across the floor putting stuff in their mouths is vital to acquiring immunity. If it isn't, then how did society get from Adam and Eve to present day when vaccines are a recent phenomenon comparatively?

And, the woman in white has a nice rack.

BTW, my adblocker blocked over 100 ads on this page alone.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

been discussed but for emphasis

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
We're The GOAT Because We Are Always Improving

184544737_10159086043747464_3914177262504154196_n.jpg
If I’m not mistaken, you can buy beer and full bottles of liquor to take home when leaving a bar in Montana....

I had a buddy move from Montana to Colorado many years ago promptly get 3 DWI in Colorado. Moved back to Montana and never had as much as a ticket again. He said nothing changed but his location. I believe him. Liquor sales leaving the bar still blows my mind.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

$14,000 a Week to Drive And No Student Loan Debt - See The Country & Run Liberals Off the Road

"Breaker-Breaker" May Be The New Cat-Daddy Job at $728,000 a Year to Drive a Rig

Hell I May Do It So I Never Have to Hear The Words "What's Your Rate" Ever Again

Keeping It In the Family I'll Be Known as "The @MortgageHorn Express"

I'll Be Hanging With Jack Burton

jack-burton-has-to-abandon-his-truck-leaving-it-in-the-hands-of-the-evil-david-lo-pan.jpg

And Could Visit All of You Deplorables!

1620920522223.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
When I was in elementary school in the late 50's the soda cans had to be opened with a "church key" aka can opener. We'd freeze the cans and then take them to school in our lunch bags. By lunch time they were melted and still cold. That lasted about 2-3 weeks then the principal put a halt to it. Don't remember why.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom