Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
WTF is a Coomer?

Have No Idea

But If It's This...

394.jpg

And This...

2037.jpg

Then...

giphy.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
They aren’t sending their best . . .

Oh don't get me started.

The only reason Deweenie caved is because the legislature.... his own party....overrode his veto of the bill taking his authority over public health mandates to give it back to the legislature. He was going to be publicly slapped down.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

$14,000 a Week to Drive And No Student Loan Debt - See The Country & Run Liberals Off the Road

"Breaker-Breaker" May Be The New Cat-Daddy Job at $728,000 a Year to Drive a Rig

Hell I May Do It So I Never Have to Hear The Words "What's Your Rate" Ever Again

Keeping It In the Family I'll Be Known as "The @MortgageHorn Express"

I'll Be Hanging With Jack Burton

jack-burton-has-to-abandon-his-truck-leaving-it-in-the-hands-of-the-evil-david-lo-pan.jpg

And Could Visit All of You Deplorables!

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
If I Was Unlucky Enough to Have Him as a Governor I'd Be Pissed He's Giving My Tax Dollars Away

Highly Doubt It is Legal
I'm less than pleased.

And I happen to have his nephew to bitch at (one of my daughter's closest friends) who will turn around and repeat my argument word for word to Mike and Fran.

Not that it will do any good. I do know that his nephew relayed my message that he would be smart to not run for reelection. This tiny tyrant managed to piss errrryyybody off.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

$14,000 a Week to Drive And No Student Loan Debt - See The Country & Run Liberals Off the Road

"Breaker-Breaker" May Be The New Cat-Daddy Job at $728,000 a Year to Drive a Rig

Hell I May Do It So I Never Have to Hear The Words "What's Your Rate" Ever Again

Keeping It In the Family I'll Be Known as "The @MortgageHorn Express"

I'll Be Hanging With Jack Burton

jack-burton-has-to-abandon-his-truck-leaving-it-in-the-hands-of-the-evil-david-lo-pan.jpg

And Could Visit All of You Deplorables!

Jack Burton a true American hero

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder

Do you have any similar videos summarizing or pointing to evidence of scripture (sources outside the Bible)?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
She has a horrible shoe game. (Her ill fitting, inappropriate, ridiculously overpriced off the rack outfits are just as bad, but I'm focusing on the shoes right now)

Those things look like Minnie Mouse shoes.

Jesus Christ, you aren't kidding! I have never seen ladies shoes that wide. Custom made, perhaps? Trans shoes?

E0KKTZcWQAIgBNj.jpeg

20210513_022917.jpg

Wtf

Latest posts

Top Bottom