Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Bannon was all over this on his show this morning. Some batches were missing up to 17% of the ballots that should have been there . . .

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
[RR]’s wife resigning from CDC. No reason given. 👀

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
And that would signal the start of the end
It’s a really fvcked up scenario . . .

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
[RR]’s wife resigning from CDC. No reason given. 👀

I thought [RR]'s wife was Lisa Barsoomian
CDC chick maybe his daughter?

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
It’s a really fvcked up scenario . . .

Well one of Q's post did say that the first arrest would shock the world. Many in this thread offered up Trump as consideration.
It certainly would make sense from an attention standpoint.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Well one of Q's post did say that the first arrest would shock the world. Many in this thread offered up Trump as consideration.

Perhaps Durham is getting ready to indict(wishful thinking), and this is to one up it. Get ahead of the story for the bad guys

TTUcamper

Elite

Jmo, the left is desperately trying to instigate a fight. The amount of restraint on the right has been impressive. Shit will really hit the fan once they get the response they need.

The January 6th false flag was supposed to be the event but it got zero traction because of how obviously manufactured it was.

jaihawk

Poster
Our state just announced that you don't have to wear a mask if you're vaccinated. We are definitely not getting vaccinated, but would love to be able to go mask-less. I know that previously, a PDF was posted here with a blank COVID-19 Vaccination card, but it looks like that is going 404 now.

Any suggestions on how to make our own, how to complete it, and how to make it look believable to the average Joe that might look at it?

Thanks!

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Our state just announced that you don't have to wear a mask if you're vaccinated. We are definitely not getting vaccinated, but would love to be able to go mask-less. I know that previously, a PDF was posted here with a blank COVID-19 Vaccination card, but it looks like that is going 404 now.

Any suggestions on how to make our own, how to complete it, and how to make it look believable to the average Joe that might look at it?

Thanks!
If someone asks you for your vaccine card, show them your middle finger. This is America bro.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

Thanks!

Lie or quote Hippa. None of your Fooking business!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Thanks!
Just say you were vaccinated. Unless they ask, you don't have to tell them it was polio, DPT, measles, mumps or flu.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

Thanks!

Attachments

• 5fdf91bc9758a56656e10dd1_2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf
    51.6 KB · Views: 60

jaihawk

Poster
Thank you so much. I've read that it's best to try to print it on card stock to make it look more official. Any tips on how to actually complete it to make it look authentic?

TTUcamper

Elite

Thanks!

Just lie. As long as hippa remains in place nobody has the ability to check.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Thank you so much. I've read that it's best to try to print it on card stock to make it look more official. Any tips on how to actually complete it to make it look authentic?
Find someone who got the vaccination and copy what was put on their card. Some I've seen are all handwritten and some have a sticker for the vaccine data and the rest handwritten.

Latest posts

Top Bottom