Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Fmoshermw

Elite
Go read it for yourself, I'm not doing your homework. Some of it was posted ITT on the old board. And yes, cached in typical Q idiotic double-speak, there is plenty of anti-Israel rhetoric. That I'm sure the delusional will say is really pro-Israel.
Dude, do not believe in blocking anyone so never will - you have some good takes at times and add some sobriety to some of our elixir. Needed at times.

That was a lame response and you are dead wrong on this one. All said, I didn't understand that post earlier either in here about so many Jews on Biden's cabinet - but just whizzed past it like we all do at times on stuff that is not really helpful. Biden's cabinet and administration are criminal regardless of their individual religions, IMO.

I was a fairly ardent Q -follower and have a pretty good memory. There was never any anti - Israel content whatever in Q posts.

Closest he (they) ever came up with was something like, "Saving Israel for last" - maybe once. With no context.

Carry on.

Last edited:

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
States declining additional federal funding for unemployment.
CRT being pulled out of Corporations and feeling the backlash.
Bill/Melinda Gates news hitting mainstream and tying it to Epstein.
Israel sh*t going down/save Israel for last?

Certainly feels like the tide is turning. Maybe an awakening soon?

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
Yeah it’s not bad to use once you figure it out. Click the media button itself on the menu. Then click the add media button. You can create an album, or I can set a category for everyone here to use, so you would just select to add the media to that category
It does look pretty easy to use, now that you mention it. I think a category for this group would make the most sense to help keep it more organized. Good thinking.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
It's like Mush Mouth got old..... and white

tenor.gif

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

Fmoshermw

Elite
I am no Q'er but why the fuck does this not say "The President of the United States of America"? United States Government Official?

Trollu, No need to preface anything with "I'm not Q."

If you really followed it and used it as intended, you would be comfortable just saying, "WTF does it say Government Official", no preface.

With your own observation and posting you are already thinking and acting as Q was designed, IMO.

Carry on.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Trollu, No need to preface anything with "I'm not Q."

If you really followed it and used it as intended, you would be comfortable just saying, "WTF does it say Government Official", no preface.

With your own observation and posting you are already thinking and acting as Q was designed, IMO.

Carry on.
giphy.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Go read it for yourself, I'm not doing your homework. Some of it was posted ITT on the old board. And yes, cached in typical Q idiotic double-speak, there is plenty of anti-Israel rhetoric. That I'm sure the delusional will say is really pro-Israel.
The reddit and Chan links that were posted that Kosher got pissed about (understandable. They were pretty gross) are not Q. There was confusion among some about that.

And as most everyone knows, I'm not a Q follower.

*I think it was Kosher. I could be thinking of somebody else in the fraqqle threads.

Fmoshermw

Elite
The reddit and Chan links that were posted that Kosher got pissed about (understandable. They were pretty gross) are not Q. There was confusion among some about that.

*I think it was Kosher. I could be thinking of somebody else in the fraqqle threads.
Had forgotten about that - IIRC one of our versions of that thread got taken down for that exchange ...

Correct, was not Q related, FWIW.

You are right about it being Kosher

316what

Poster
Founder

It was a post by This.Is.Mom

eb102993

Poster
I highly doubt we have microchips in us from the shots. For something that small that that cannot be seen that is resistant to almost everything (x-rays radiation, MRI resistant, magnetic proof, etc), that would take years of research, billions of dollars, and enough personnel to not whistle blow the entire concept.

This is one of those things where I’m okay to be speculative of the vaccine for long term effects, but the whole microchip thing might be too far.
Could something small enough to come out of a needle make his skin do that with a magnet?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Are any of you in SC? Supposed to head to Charleston this weekend for a baptism, but worried about getting stranded for a few extra days due to gas shortages.

Anyone have some on the ground advice?

If the situation doesn't get worse (big if), I would come on, but make sure to fill up in Tennessee and keep topping it off as you see places with gas...or bring a few cans with you. Lots of stations already running out of gas, and until the pipeline reopens, more will continue to do so. If I were you, I'd play it by ear and see how things look in a couple of days. We are discussing it in more detail in this thread, fyi-

Latest posts

Top Bottom