Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Fmoshermw

Elite
I'm not munitions expert so correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't an airstrike come from the air and be angled? That looked like it was an explosion towards the bottom, then it fell directly downward.
These weapons are ridiculousy precise these days. For destroying a pickup full of terrorists, pilots ask whether you want it in the bed or the cab.

Been that way for a bit ..

With no other info, the intel said to hit it below ground or at ground level - exactly what they did - clearly.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

giphy.gif

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
This actually brings up a good question- if you could smack one and only one of all of these lying, corrupt, POS assholes in the head with a 2x4, who would it be?

-Fauci
-Pelosi
-Schumer
-your governor (if you live in a state with a lib gubner)
-pick a journo
-Soros
-Gates
-Buffett
-Romney
-Cheney
-write-in

My vote? Mike Pence. He could have done something on 1/6 and he chose not to. As much as I abhor libs and hypocrites, there is a special place in my book for traitors.
How many times do I get to hit them with said 2x4?

Fmoshermw

Elite
"For your own good" - trust us.

Obvious AF what went on and is still going on.

Do some us and/or rank file Trump supporters have culpability ? Yep.

Follow me thought this analogy.

So a number like 300,000 + Trump supporters mad the Trek to DC to see his rally and speech there - as well as Rudy and his henchmen/women - using henchmen as a term of endearment.

You make that trek, are asked by the "Rock Star" to move peacefully down to The Capitol to show your discontent with the election process - you do that.

Then, "they" allow you backstage - your pilgrimage to see it all happen - happily everyone is cool backstage.

Some of we rock star fans would do that in the heat of the moment but not with weapons which none of them had.

My gut feel is 75 % Antifa/other agitators, 25 % well meaning Trump/Q Rock Star Fans...

Argue with my numbers - no one knows for sure except the FBI who is being super-tight lipped.

Those 25% are excusable but set the movement back years by that shit.

It's completely the "fault" of the agitators and stand-down orders of Nancy Pelosi. We need to be smarter in the future.

It was known and leaked even ITT (or the old one) that it was completely known by the FBI that ANTIFA would be dressed as MAGA and doing violence at the Capitol.

I will find that report.

Just opining and adding the pushback Red Pill we are going to need.

Dudes at work have shunned me because I denounced the MSM points.

They have control of the images and the narrative and it's hit home even on reasonable people. Dems checkmated Trump on that move.

Hate to say it.

Did not anticipate that level of fuckery - even with all he knew about what they are capable of.

EDIT: And here's a post of mine from The Old Site that I posted on 2 Jan in which Mr. Bill Still warned that the FBI knew there would be ANTIFA dressed as MAGA:

Short version, U toob vid has been taken down.

Awful, awful people...

Last edited:

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I’m not saying it can’t be done in the future. But I’m saying this probably didn’t happen with the current vaccine shots. It would have too many pieces for something to not get leaked about millions getting microchipped through a vaccine shot.
Your theory is too many people involved?

All of corporate media has actively worked to bring down the country and support the DC corruption. Yet no leaked stories about that.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Am I misremembering flu death data?

When Covid started, I would swear under oath that I looked up flu deaths and found that some seasons had deaths of over 100,000 just here in the US alone. Now I go to check the data and the high is only in the 60,000 range.

I remember Trump mentioned the 100,000 number even in one of his tweets.

Obviously I know the data could have been doctored, but I’m curious if others remember the situation differently.
Yes, and further...we don't, and never will, know the death toll from the piglet flu.

When the case #s got high enough that it was negatively affecting Obama's poll numbers, they stopped counting. (At 60 million and 12,600+ deaths... bullshit) And they NEVER tested and counted like they have for the chirus. Never.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Don't be shocked if OBiden takes over the distribution of gasoline which creates shortages and gas lines everywhere. Remember, he recently met with Jimmy Carter who did that in 1979.
Yes, but neither of them is capable of discussing what happened the hour before, much less what Carter did 40 years ago. But you're right in that Biden's puppet masters may very well resort to rationing. Cutting off fuel to red states in the process. It could be the very tool they're looking for to push the country into civil war.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Sitting here watching it rain in Texas so much so that there is standing water outside my window. It's forcing the grubs up to the surface. In the last 15 minutes a Mockingbird has grabbed 4 grubs and had a feast. He's back for a 5th.
Reminded me of the dairy that went around the first couple months of lockdowns..where there was an entry about the Blue Jays being ahed of the Cardinals 3-2.

See: Day 14

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
That tweet taken down in 3,2,1 ...
Hmmmm... maybe we should start saving media/screenshots/links for our own Crootn archive of important information. That way we can easily refer back to it outside of this and other threads? This would possibly be a good way to share info with people outside Crootn too, with an added bonus of getting them to join.

@Croot_Overlord based upon the current album features and such here, I'm guessing that wouldn't be too tough to do? Would there be ways to tag the information so it would also be easily searchable by topic?

To get it started, I just grabbed the images from the Tweet thread.
E1IAAAsWUAkiU7m.jpegE1IANfxWYAMQx1k.jpegE1IAxIQXIAYTkdC.jpegE1IAZTGWUAEpdu6.jpegE1IG42PWEAIp9Bh.jpegE1IGrQZXoAYHclM.pngE1IK5SBXEAAQmE8.pngE1IKwwHWQAItdUP.jpegE1IWOBXXoAIAg34.png

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So, save for the personal attack can you provide the Q post(s) that was (were) anti-Israel ?
Go read it for yourself, I'm not doing your homework. Some of it was posted ITT on the old board. And yes, cached in typical Q idiotic double-speak, there is plenty of anti-Israel rhetoric. That I'm sure the delusional will say is really pro-Israel.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I’m Just being honest. I like a lot of your post. I appreciate the optimism that good guys are winning. However, not just your stuff but in general, the one year/three year deltas have worn me out.

it’s like the three year delta of my dream when I was sixteen years old about banging Heidi Klum. It didn’t come true when I was 19 either.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Reminded me of the dairy that went around the first couple months of lockdowns..where there was an entry about the Blue Jays being ahed of the Cardinals 3-2.

See: Day 14
I had forgotten about that. 🤣

100 PROOF

Poster
It’s already a shitshow with no gas at all in my area of Atlanta...local Costco had hundreds of cars in line around the block. 🖕Biden and all the syncophants who enabled this bullshit.

None in Evans GA either- the lemmings zapped local station about 5 hours ago- cars parked on Washington road in line-I have a half tank- guess I’m working from home rest of week

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Hmmmm... maybe we should start saving media/screenshots/links for our own Crootn archive of important information. That way we can easily refer back to it outside of this and other threads? This would possibly be a good way to share info with people outside Crootn too, with an added bonus of getting them to join.

@Croot_Overlord based upon the current album features and such here, I'm guessing that wouldn't be too tough to do? Would there be ways to tag the information so it would also be easily searchable by topic?

To get it started, I just grabbed the images from the Tweet thread.
Yeah it’s not bad to use once you figure it out. Click the media button itself on the menu. Then click the add media button. You can create an album, or I can set a category for everyone here to use, so you would just select to add the media to that category

Latest posts

Top Bottom