Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
So, this just happened. Had to put down our 15 year old Lab over Easter. We’ve been laying low, but this guy came along and we are back in business. Please say hello to Vincenzo (Vinny to his friends). Lab/border Collie mix rescue.
View attachment 20540
What a sweet little face. He's got freckles. 🥰

He'll get anything he wants with one big, sad eye stare.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Am I misremembering flu death data?

When Covid started, I would swear under oath that I looked up flu deaths and found that some seasons had deaths of over 100,000 just here in the US alone. Now I go to check the data and the high is only in the 60,000 range.

I remember Trump mentioned the 100,000 number even in one of his tweets.

Obviously I know the data could have been doctored, but I’m curious if others remember the situation differently.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Now that the Middle East is firing up again, the immigration problem is gone, the economy won't be a problem and the vaccine problem doesn't exist. And the Networks can blame Isreal. Like a comfortable recliner
I'm trying to understand the angle here

I don't think the issue really interests people but I could be wrong

Weird esp with antifa/blm going full Hamas in the streets

The Israelis aren't exactly the good guys. The Palestinian leadership is full jihadi trash

The Palestinians aren't exactly known for their contributions to society and are universally not wanted in the Arab world

It's a no win situation dating back thousands of years...I personally don't care and am not rooting for either side. Especially considering the mismatch

Last edited:

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Now that the Middle East is firing up again, the immigration problem is gone, the economy won't be a problem and the vaccine problem doesn't exist. And the Networks can blame Isreal. Like a comfortable recliner
There has to be some significant WH habbenings going on right now for the DS to go full tilt on all fronts at once. The war is real.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I'm trying to understand the angle here

I don't think the issue really interests people but I could be wrong

Weird esp with antifa/blm going full Hamas in the streets

The Israelis aren't exactly the good guys. The Palestinian leadership is full jihadi trash

The Palestinians aren't exactly known for their contributions to society and are universally not wanted in the Arab world

It's a no win situation dating back thousands of years...I personally don't care and am not rooting for either side. Especially considering the mismatch

The sons of daughters of Abraham don't have to love this way but it is written it seems
BLM/Antifa are known to use fireworks during their peaceful protests.

Guess what Hamas is using in addition to the rockets and youthful human shields?

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom