Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
This actually brings up a good question- if you could smack one and only one of all of these lying, corrupt, POS assholes in the head with a 2x4, who would it be?

-Fauci
-Pelosi
-Schumer
-your governor (if you live in a state with a lib gubner)
-pick a journo
-Soros
-Gates
-Buffett
-Romney
-Cheney
-write-in

My vote? Mike Pence. He could have done something on 1/6 and he chose not to. As much as I abhor libs and hypocrites, there is a special place in my book for traitors.
1620753306228.png

Juro

Elite
Dr. James M Tour may disagree. I am not sure the nanotech is magnetized but we have the knowhow to inject these tiny bots into our body. This guy is the world leader in nanotechnology and his talks will blow your mind.
I’m not saying it can’t be done in the future. But I’m saying this probably didn’t happen with the current vaccine shots. It would have too many pieces for something to not get leaked about millions getting microchipped through a vaccine shot.

Boom82

Poster
Founder
This is the beginning of his fight for his legal life and freedom. Can't possibly admit it.
Fauci knows this is coming out and he better be frightened because this shit falls on him especially if him or others wanted this virus released upon the world. There was an excellent segment on Tucker last night that I saw on YouTube explaining all of this.

Fmoshermw

Elite
This actually brings up a good question- if you could smack one and only one of all of these lying, corrupt, POS assholes in the head with a 2x4, who would it be?

-Fauci
-Pelosi
-Schumer
-your governor (if you live in a state with a lib gubner)
-pick a journo
-Soros
-Gates
-Buffett
-Romney
-Cheney
-write-in

My vote? Mike Pence. He could have done something on 1/6 and he chose not to. As much as I abhor libs and hypocrites, there is a special place in my book for traitors.
Schumer but would write in Schiff on the back swing.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Fauci knows this is coming out and he better be frightened because this shit falls on him especially if him or others wanted this virus released upon the world. There was an excellent segment on Tucker last night that I saw on YouTube explaining all of this.
For info, Tucker was referencing a specific article by Nicholas Wade posted in this thread about a page back - will look back and re-post.

Edit:

This one:

Here he is on Jesse Watters:

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
(Not my original work — but it’s spot-on)

The router story so far:

Dominion allegedly ran the election in Maricopa county. [1] Maricopa county allegedly never had the admin credentials and effectively ceded the ownership of the election to an OUTSIDE VENDOR. [2]

Jack Sellers, Chairman of Maricopa County Supervisors, said in a press release that the network routers used by the elections department are shared across 50 different county departments. The routers contain confidential information and info about classified law enforcement activities. He notes that WHOEVER has access to this router could potentially INTERCEPT SENSITIVE DATA.

In a last ditch effort, Maricopa County Supervisors hold an emergency meeting to find a way to deflect the router subpoena.

The geniuses decide they will ask George Soros’ puppet, Maricopa County Sheriff Penzone, to release a statement claiming that THE ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT ROUTER IS USED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT. In said letter, Sheriff Penzone clarifies that ANY PRIVATE VENDOR who has access to the router would be able to expose vulnerable classified data, regardless of any steps taken by said private vendor who may say otherwise.

Now we have a conundrum. It’s alleged that Dominion ran the election and had control of the routers, since Maricopa county never even had the admin password to the machines. Sheriff Penzone confirmed that any outside vendor who has had access to the routers will be able to expose classified law enforcement data, regardless of what the vendor says or promises to do.

Did Dominion, a private vendor allegedly with access to the elections router, have access to the law enforcement networks via the router?

Did George Soros have access to the elections network via his puppet who runs the law enforcement network?

What are the other 49 networks also on that router?

Why do election servers need to be connected to 50 different unrelated networks?

Was election data modified by other networks sharing the same router?

Was HAMMER AND SCORECARD deployed in Maricopa County?
DEMAND THAT ROUTER AUDIT.

Sources
1. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cials-observers-never-access-passwords-video/
2. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-ownership-election-outside-system-provider/

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
For info, Tucker was referencing a specific article by Nicholas Wade posted in this thread about a page back - will look back and re-post.

Edit:

This one:

Here he is on Jesse Watters:

Fmoshermw

Elite
Predictably, there are opposing views on Nicholas Wade:

That the Tucker video was banned on YT tells me exactly who is accurate here.

Murphau

Poster
Founder

Watched that on Tucker last night. Hope he keeps the heat on the subject

Viking

Legendary
Founder
LinearDearIvorybackedwoodswallow-max-1mb.gif

Long cat

Elite
I’m not saying it can’t be done in the future. But I’m saying this probably didn’t happen with the current vaccine shots. It would have too many pieces for something to not get leaked about millions getting microchipped through a vaccine shot.
If they were microchipping people, which I don’t think they are, the technology would be decades in the making at very high levels. People at those high levels would do anything to keep scary language like “micro chip” far away from anything to do with their work. They would be in a position to do so successfully imo. They would do it, but it would be called something that sounds very cheerful. Minitruth at work.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
(Not my original work — but it’s spot-on)

The router story so far:

Dominion allegedly ran the election in Maricopa county. [1] Maricopa county allegedly never had the admin credentials and effectively ceded the ownership of the election to an OUTSIDE VENDOR. [2]

Jack Sellers, Chairman of Maricopa County Supervisors, said in a press release that the network routers used by the elections department are shared across 50 different county departments. The routers contain confidential information and info about classified law enforcement activities. He notes that WHOEVER has access to this router could potentially INTERCEPT SENSITIVE DATA.

In a last ditch effort, Maricopa County Supervisors hold an emergency meeting to find a way to deflect the router subpoena.

The geniuses decide they will ask George Soros’ puppet, Maricopa County Sheriff Penzone, to release a statement claiming that THE ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT ROUTER IS USED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT. In said letter, Sheriff Penzone clarifies that ANY PRIVATE VENDOR who has access to the router would be able to expose vulnerable classified data, regardless of any steps taken by said private vendor who may say otherwise.

Now we have a conundrum. It’s alleged that Dominion ran the election and had control of the routers, since Maricopa county never even had the admin password to the machines. Sheriff Penzone confirmed that any outside vendor who has had access to the routers will be able to expose classified law enforcement data, regardless of what the vendor says or promises to do.

Did Dominion, a private vendor allegedly with access to the elections router, have access to the law enforcement networks via the router?

Did George Soros have access to the elections network via his puppet who runs the law enforcement network?

What are the other 49 networks also on that router?

Why do election servers need to be connected to 50 different unrelated networks?

Was election data modified by other networks sharing the same router?

Was HAMMER AND SCORECARD deployed in Maricopa County?
DEMAND THAT ROUTER AUDIT.

Sources
1. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cials-observers-never-access-passwords-video/
2. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-ownership-election-outside-system-provider/
Links are broken

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Dr. James M Tour may disagree. I am not sure the nanotech is magnetized but we have the knowhow to inject these tiny bots into our body. This guy is the world leader in nanotechnology and his talks will blow your mind.
I’ve heard this guy speak here in Houston rice university is located here you’re absolutely right the things they can do now will blow your mind!!!

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
His talk on how he found the Lord is amazing. He comes from the how nature works angle. Enlightening. SKOL!
Yes he also has a standing bet with anyone that can prove God doesn’t exist that’s far he has no takers!

He went through the science of what it took to create just one molecule and there is no way that God didn’t create everything on earth based on just that amount of work and calculation it took to create just one molecule it’s an incredible story where did you hear him speak?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Yes he also has a standing bet with anyone that can prove God doesn’t exist that’s far he has no takers!

He went through the science of what it took to create just one molecule and there is no way that God didn’t create everything on earth based on just that amount of work and calculation it took to create just one molecule it’s an incredible story where did you hear him speak?
The interwebz. I've watched several of his talks. Not sure why, he makes me feel so simple minded. I may be simple minded but atleast I didn't need science to prove to me God is real. We all have our weaknesses. hah SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom