Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Juro

Elite
I highly doubt we have microchips in us from the shots. For something that small that that cannot be seen that is resistant to almost everything (x-rays radiation, MRI resistant, magnetic proof, etc), that would take years of research, billions of dollars, and enough personnel to not whistle blow the entire concept.

This is one of those things where I’m okay to be speculative of the vaccine for long term effects, but the whole microchip thing might be too far.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I highly doubt we have microchips in us from the shots. For something that small that that cannot be seen that is resistant to almost everything (x-rays radiation, MRI resistant, magnetic proof, etc), that would take years of research, billions of dollars, and enough personnel to not whistle blow the entire concept.

This is one of those things where I’m okay to be speculative of the vaccine for long term effects, but the whole microchip thing might be too far.
DARPA says they've been working on this for decades...

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Dr. James M Tour may disagree. I am not sure the nanotech is magnetized but we have the knowhow to inject these tiny bots into our body. This guy is the world leader in nanotechnology and his talks will blow your mind.

TTUcamper

Elite

I'm betting it's some type of heavy metals. Every vaccine seems to be full of them for some reason

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Something about that f'n yankee accent he has that makes me want to smack that condescending SOB. That's a freemason lying for all you IPET fools, BTW. Imagine listening and heeding this nut jobs advice. Sadly, many have and I fear will pay the consequences in the coming months.

We need a berserker emoji for truth like this

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
We need a berserker emoji for truth like this
tumblr_llv3fe7RV81qevasto1_500.gif

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Anybody have the link to the video where the Dr. describes how the vaccines work against our immune system? The one that used a football like diagram with Xs and Os.

Go to 1:36:00

This is a combo of different interviews. He is not a doctor though.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Something about that f'n yankee accent he has that makes me want to smack that condescending SOB. That's a freemason lying for all you IPET fools, BTW. Imagine listening and heeding this nut jobs advice. Sadly, many have and I fear will pay the consequences in the coming months.

This actually brings up a good question- if you could smack one and only one of all of these lying, corrupt, POS assholes in the head with a 2x4, who would it be?

-Fauci
-Pelosi
-Schumer
-your governor (if you live in a state with a lib gubner)
-pick a journo
-Soros
-Gates
-Buffett
-Romney
-Cheney
-write-in

My vote? Mike Pence. He could have done something on 1/6 and he chose not to. As much as I abhor libs and hypocrites, there is a special place in my book for traitors.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
This actually brings up a good question- if you could smack one and only one of all of these lying, corrupt, POS assholes in the head with a 2x4, who would it be?

-Fauci
-Pelosi
-Schumer
-your governor (if you live in a state with a lib gubner)
-pick a journo
-Soros
-Gates
-Buffett
-Romney
-Cheney
-write-in

My vote? Mike Pence. He could have done something on 1/6 and he chose not to. As much as I abhor libs and hypocrites, there is a special place in my book for traitors.
No clinton? list is shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom