Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder

Interesting. Thoughts on this

I'm all for it! If I remember correctly, they took some of the stimulus money despite having a huge cash surplus. They employ some of the biggest fucking morons, sans the food industry fucks that think they are worth way more than they are despite(incorrectly) serving up shit all day long. I can't tell you how many times our mail ends up down the road somewhere or that we've had three items waiting in our mailbox to be taken and delivered since last Thursday. I mean, this lazy piece of shit just keeps placing our incoming mail directly on top of our outgoing mail...And they are involved in ops?!?! Fuck me!

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Just found out my husband's cousin's son committed suicide 2 days ago.

He was 23 years old. Had just been promoted at work and seemed to finally be on the upswing after a year of us worrying for him. He was not dealing well with isolation. He got into an argument with his girlfriend, went home and hung himself.

May God welcome his child home.

( That's now 10 people I know who have passed in the past year. 5 died from/ with Covid and 5 took their own lives.)

I know I am way behind but I am so sorry for yalls loss! I will be praying for everyone. I've lost many people to suicide/OD in my lifetime. I know he didn't OD but I lump most ODs(that I know) in that category because that was their end game. That being said, it breaks my heart every time I hear of it because I've been so close myself many times over the years. Depression is a terrible thing and most people never know when someone is truly suffering with it.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
I'm born and bred Texas and lived in NC for 10 years. Chiggers are always fun.

This is way worse. On top of the mosquitos, there are these tiny little red bugs that bite... and it stings and then itches like hell. I've got the scars from scratching.

Apparently, I'm very tasty to ALL the blood suckers. If you want to make sure you stay bite/sting free, just stand next to me.

#MeToo

No one has to worry about skeeters if I'm around, they will all flock to me. I've, literally, gotten 35 skeeter bites in 30 minutes...There were 7 other people and not a one got a bite.

That being said, you're absolutely right about Chiggers...Those are sent directly from the depths of hell from Lucipher himself! I used to get them while blackberry picking as a kid. They'd burrow under the skin in the worst locations. I always put clear finger nail polish over the area and it would suffocate them. Damnit, my skin is crawling from just thinking about it!

Jtrain80

Legendary
#MeToo

No one has to worry about skeeters if I'm around, they will all flock to me. I've, literally, gotten 35 skeeter bites in 30 minutes...There were 7 other people and not a one got a bite.

That being said, you're absolutely right about Chiggers...Those are sent directly from the depths of hell from Lucipher himself! I used to get them while blackberry picking as a kid. They'd burrow under the skin in the worst locations. I always put clear finger nail polish over the area and it would suffocate them. Damnit, my skin is crawling from just thinking about it!

And a bath w a little Clorox will help w chiggers and poison ivy.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
184844308_317268756435176_8511945059415648800_n.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
#MeToo

Suggestion here. Spray mosquito repellent (I use DEET) on your legs before going into a chigger infested yard. It also works good on fleas.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

The major Michigan Election Fraud case has just filed a bombshell pleading claiming votes were intentionally switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. The number of votes is MASSIVE and determinative. This will prove true in numerous other States. All Republicans must UNIFY and not let this happen. If a thief robs a jewelry store of all of its diamonds (the 2020 Presidential Election), the diamonds must be returned. The Fake News media refuses to cover the greatest Election Fraud in the history of our Country. They have lost all credibility, but ultimately, they will have no choice!
Thanks, I have been following along on Telegraph with respect to the Patriots covering it as you have shared. It’s looking like The Best is yet to come.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Top Bottom