Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder
This actually brings up a good question- if you could smack one and only one of all of these lying, corrupt, POS assholes in the head with a 2x4, who would it be?

-Fauci
-Pelosi
-Schumer
-your governor (if you live in a state with a lib gubner)
-pick a journo
-Soros
-Gates
-Buffett
-Romney
-Cheney
-write-in

My vote? Mike Pence. He could have done something on 1/6 and he chose not to. As much as I abhor libs and hypocrites, there is a special place in my book for traitors.
I won't choose my governor even though he is a liberal politician. He hasn't been as terrible as I thought he would be. (not perfect by any means but better than his liberal predecessor)

With that said, of those on the list above, it would be Romney for me. The others never really hid who they are and their willingness to lie to get results. Romney is a very low form of life. Hiding behind his Mormon beliefs doesn't fool me one bit. I trust him less than hungry wolves over a dead deer.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I just received an email asking to meet with me and discuss my business telephones. In the bottom of the email was this statement:

By providing your direct line, you hereby grant explicit written consent to accept via email, landline, text or additional mechanized pre-recorded, artificial or other systematized telemarketing calls or texts from selected business phone companies, their marketing partners, even if your contact information appears on a corporate, state or national Do Not Call list. Service fees may be applicable. Consent does not constitute purchase.

WTF? So, if I so much as respond to their email solicitation to talk and include my phone number as is in my signature included in all my email, I give them the above permission? Bull Fucking Shit!

This is the second time I've seen this. If you contact the RNC for any reason using their email form from their web site, you too, give them the same permission.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I'm not munitions expert so correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't an airstrike come from the air and be angled? That looked like it was an explosion towards the bottom, then it fell directly downward.
You mean that Hamas, etc., have faked attacks in the past and are not above collapsing their own building to make it look like the Israelis are out to kill innocent women and children???? (Gasp!)

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I do it to myself...read responses on Twitter (I know it is a cesspool)

How do people not realize that a Strong US maintains peace throughout the world. When perceived as weak despots and wannabe despots will take advantage of the situation and cause chaos.
There was no chaos just 5 months ago, because they knew that BDD would kick ass economically and then militarily, but now the US has no economic sword to wield because we choose not to do anything. Biden likes to use the military and has no use for other parts of govt that can wield influence.

People who ignore or are ignorant of foreign policy and how it effects the homeland can all die in a fire.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
From that link:

HAMAS hold no value to human life. They will indiscriminately murder It’s own people to accomplish their Jihad against Israel #Repost@lindaadvocate with @make_repost
・・・
Another video showing how
Hamas is firing rockets at Israel from populated areas in the Gaza Strip. This is a double war crime: targeting civilians while using them as human shields.

1/3 of these 250+ rockets fell inside the Gaza Strip, killing Palestinians.
2nd slide: The IDF pinpoint drone strike in Gaza City

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I don't twitter or watch much of anything. But I am wondering if there is a huge muslim outcry for the inhalation of Isreal? I will hang up and listen. SKOL!

I guess I am more interested in who stays out of this.

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
If I thought you understood what you are reading or just typed, I’d provide a substantive response. But you don’t, so I won’t other than to say not a single Anti-Israel sentiment has been stated.
I understand it perfectly. And I also understand that you live in a fairy tale world where the deep state isn't 5 steps ahead of their adversaries.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
200.gif

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Yes he also has a standing bet with anyone that can prove God doesn’t exist that’s far he has no takers!

He went through the science of what it took to create just one molecule and there is no way that God didn’t create everything on earth based on just that amount of work and calculation it took to create just one molecule it’s an incredible story where did you hear him speak?
Dr. Tour along with Michael Behe, Stephen Meyer, and John Lennox are fantastic!

Dr. Tour

Dr. Behe

Dr. Meyer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FKmIDApbe0

John Lennox:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvf_n6Cnp8s&t=10s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s1OcPwK_gE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vJkGzbLkxY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FmO2XKMe6g

Top Bottom