Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Considering he would get off for all that and pretty much anything else it wouldn't really bother me. Would actually be great red pill material and would still give him plenty of time for 2024.

You have faith in a justice system that just showed you how skewed it is with the Chauvin trial.

But let's go further and say he's convicted and sentenced

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Look at this guy. Our mascot was an old west legend that was firing pistols before Tech was even a thing.

You guys hold your guns up like a faggit with a finger pointed in the air. We fire those babies (been doing it back to the late 60s that I can remember as a small kid.

Looks like you pussies started it in 1971.

For the sake of civility, I won't tell you what we call people from Tech.

We Call Both of You Bitchy Little Brothers :p:cool:

GTFO my State if you wanna bring that bullshit here. We TRUE TEXAS and AMERICAN PATRIOTS will stand against this bullshit. God Bless those who took that stand and I hope it shows others around the greatest Country God gave man to stand your ground and show that WE THE PEOPLE truly have the power to make these changes and it starts at the local level and moves it's way up. I believe that if TEXAS is lost so goes the Country and that shit just can't happen on our watch.

Sorry for the rant....had a bit to drink tonight. Wait no I'm not . FUCK THOSE LIBERAL ASSHOLES IN DFW !!

"anti racism" education looks strangely similar to actual racism. Good on Southlake.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Time will tell (years & likely decades) but I'm proud to be a part of the 95% of "right leaning" individuals that believe that violence isn't acceptable to achieve political aims. It's pretty much what separates us from left these days who believe that violence is acceptable at over a 33% clip according to information shared pages ago ITT.

I hope the radical left is dumb enough to attempt a violent revolution because I'd LOVE to partake in ending it 🐸

The best is yet to come! 🇺🇸

I feel you, and truly hope this all won't have to be solved with violence...but letting the other side ignore the rules and play dirty, play to win, while we took the moral high ground is exactly how we got to where we are now.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Lmao 😂

That “crazy” guy just happens to be one of the best defamation lawyers in the country and he goes out publicly, pulls down his pants just so he can drag his nuts over these corrupt fvckers just to bait and tease them.

Who is the guy he is confronting? Absolutely love the body language...he is walking away hiding, sulking, but trying in his mind to save face by getting in the last word. The last pathetic word, at that. Might as well be telling Lin I know you are but what am I.🤣

That guy looks scared and nervous of whatever Wood was saying will come out about him & Lindsay Graham. Election shannanigans? Secret homo things? Something has that guy scared.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Who is the guy he is confronting? Absolutely love the body language...he is walking away hiding, sulking, but trying in his mind to save face by getting in the last word. The last pathetic word, at that. Might as well be telling Lin I know you are but what am I.🤣

That guy looks scared and nervous of whatever Wood was saying will come out about him & Lindsay Graham. Election shannanigans? Secret homo things? Something has that guy scared.

Drew Mckissick, the incumbent SC GOP chairman that LW is running against

AC2020

Elite
Founder
It's a complicated subject and I'd say District of Columbia v. Heller is a reasonable interpretation.

Case and point I certainly don't believe illegal aliens have a right to purchase any gun inside the United States even though in theory they have the God given right to self defense the same as anyone else.
It's not complicated and I'm not talking about foreigners.

The minute they began to ban any guns for Americans the amendment was compromised.

Last edited:

DuckDitchtiger

Elite
Founder
Considering he would get off for all that and pretty much anything else it wouldn't really bother me. Would actually be great red pill material and would still give him plenty of time for 2024.

If ATF or the Army started going door to door searching for and seizing guns I'd considered that a red line.

If I was instructed I had to quarter someone, especially illegal aliens, against my will in my home that would be another.

Those are two I've always had picked out in my head as hard passes.

My nephew worked for Homeland security, they have been training for years to confiscate firearms.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
She is literally deranged and attempted to bait him into a confrontation.

It is hilarious that she actually tried to file a complaint against him for that interaction. Guess the stupid cunt didn't realize that he had a body camera...good on him for getting that, too. It wasn't dept issued. He bought it himself. Already paying off for him too.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
. . . because prosecutors added new charges . . .

Wuhan protocols haven't stopped FBI and others raids on Trump associates.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You have faith in a justice system that just showed you how skewed it is with the Chauvin trial.

But let's go further and say he's convicted and sentenced
If Trump was arrested, the prosecutors would stack the jury with biased members even more than they did with Chauvin and Roger Stone. Trump would be convicted.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
So NBC is running a story on us unruly flight passengers, pointing out that there has been an excessive amount of dangerous behavior as of late on flights. Of course, the biggest factor they reference is masks, what the Fvck do they expect?

They really are pushing to make anti maskers the enemy. We are supposed to sit down shut up and wear the mask, question nothing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/faa-warns-spike-unruly-dangerous-passenger-behavior-n1266156

To be expected, just look at the number of the media who are saying even with vaccines, they are going to stay in, wear masks, avoid people. Joy the racist homophobe Reid for one.

Mental defectives who have a following of mental defectives just like the twatter

BTAvenger

Elite
Fire her asap

I have always been anti doxxing. I think it’s bullshit in almost every case. But fuck it. I’m sick of libs thinking they can dox conservatives. It’s past time that we fight fire with fire. This video pisses me off more than any I’ve seen in a while. I want this cunts name and face plastered all over the internet.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
@Chris Farley and other veterans. Did any of you get a letter from OBiden's White House saying to expect another $1400 stimulus check? It came in an IRS envelope but on WH letterhead. It said to contact them if I had not received it within 7 days, via direct deposit, of receipt of their letter.

Last week I got an email from the VA saying it was a 4th stimulus check and part of OBiden's American Rescue Plan and aimed towards veterans and economically disadvantaged people.

Top Bottom