Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@Chris Farley and other veterans. Did any of you get a letter from OBiden's White House saying to expect another $1400 stimulus check? It came in an IRS envelope but on WH letterhead. It said to contact them if I had not received it within 7 days, via direct deposit, of receipt of their letter.

Last week I got an email from the VA saying it was a 4th stimulus check and part of OBiden's American Rescue Plan and aimed towards veterans and economically disadvantaged people.
No I haven’t received a check, nor do I want their fucking blood money. Fuck off you globalist elitist scum!

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
@Chris Farley and other veterans. Did any of you get a letter from OBiden's White House saying to expect another $1400 stimulus check? It came in an IRS envelope but on WH letterhead. It said to contact them if I had not received it within 7 days, via direct deposit, of receipt of their letter.

Last week I got an email from the VA saying it was a 4th stimulus check and part of OBiden's American Rescue Plan and aimed towards veterans and economically disadvantaged people.
I believe it was for poor ppl.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder

My 21 year old son got one but he's not a vet...

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You have faith in a justice system that just showed you how skewed it is with the Chauvin trial.

But let's go further and say he's convicted and sentenced
It only takes one juror and Donald Trump isn't Derek Chauvin.

I'll play along tho:

I'd be a little upset if he got life in prison but again the red pill material would be out of this world and Jr would be a lock at that point.

The kids would probably have thousands of patriots following them around daily at that point being human shields and wearing American flags. Would be an awesome scene for America 1st.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

America 1st

Founder
He also thinks we can use a corrupted system to vote our way out.
Trump, Paul, & Greene were elected 🤷‍♂️

Republics are corrupt. Historically that's one of their hallmarks.

It's incumbent upon on to fight within the system we have to get as good as a situation as we possibly can for ourselves.

All that corruption doesn't keep America from being the greatest place on earth still most importantly.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
VA Stim - https://www.cnet.com/personal-finan...s-go-out-this-is-everything-you-need-to-know/

"For US veterans who have been waiting for their third stimulus check, the IRS started making payments this week. The $1,400 payments, for those who receive VA disability or pension benefits and don't normally file taxes, come a week after those who qualify for SSI and SSDI payments started getting their money."
I did not get one. Free crypto investing money....I am @sad

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

. . . because prosecutors added new charges . . .

Seeing that photo of her the other day, she may not make it to that date.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
He also thinks we can use a corrupted system to vote our way out.

this is what ive been thinkin the entire time

they put joe biden in as president for christs sakes

we lost the most important election of our lifetime due to rampant fraud

no election will every be the same

the sewer will allow elections from here on out to be just soooo close for the pubs to win and we'll think oh we'll just have to get more voters involved, we're so close, we'll get them next time

not realizing the sewer has set everything up, all elections here on out will be a total joke fest

they will never have a president that they have not chosen, they chose joe fukin biden this time around give me a fukin break!!!!

they learned from the central america elections, they made a mistake in '16 but by god they made up for it in '20

i aint the smartest tool in the shed and i pray to god almighty im wrong but thats my feelin currently :(

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
To be expected, just look at the number of the media who are saying even with vaccines, they are going to stay in, wear masks, avoid people. Joy the racist homophobe Reid for one.

Mental defectives who have a following of mental defectives just like the twatter
It makes sense IYAM, ugly people prefer masks.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
It only takes one juror and Donald Trump isn't Derek Chauvin.

I'll play along tho:

I'd be a little upset if he got life in prison but again the red pill material would be out of this world and Jr would be a lock at that point.

The kids would probably have thousands of patriots following them around daily at that point being human shields and wearing American flags. Would be an awesome scene for America 1st.

I certainly don't see that playing out like you do.

Guess you'll be sitting on the sidelines or fighting against those who do resist

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
this is what ive been thinkin the entire time

they put joe biden in as president for christs sakes

we lost the most important election of our lifetime due to rampant fraud

no election will every be the same

the sewer will allow elections from here on out to be just soooo close for the pubs to win and we'll think oh we'll just have to get more voters involved, we're so close, we'll get them next time

not realizing the sewer has set everything up, all elections here on out will be a total joke fest

they will never have a president that they have not chosen, they chose joe fukin biden this time around give me a fukin break!!!!

they learned from the central america elections, they made a mistake in '16 but by god they made up for it in '20

i aint the smartest tool in the shed and i pray to god almighty im wrong but thats my feelin currently :(
I think you hit the nail square on the head.

America 1st

Founder
I certainly don't see that playing out like you do.

Guess you'll be sitting on the sidelines or fighting against those who do resist
No I'll probably still be working on actually resisting and making positive change as opposed to dreaming of playing G.I. Joe and sitting on the sidelines yelling at the clouds about desiring to destroy the Union 🤷‍♂️

Long cat

Elite
Just saw this on IG and it appears to be legit.

folding-chair-master-funny.gif

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Trump, Paul, & Greene were elected 🤷‍♂️

Republics are corrupt. Historically that's one of their hallmarks.

It's incumbent upon on to fight within the system we have to get as good as a situation as we possibly can for ourselves.

All that corruption doesn't keep America from being the greatest place on earth still most importantly.
Respectfully as I can be, you are a fucking idiot.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
No I'll probably still be working on actually resisting and making positive change as opposed to dreaming of playing G.I. Joe and sitting on the sidelines yelling at the clouds about desiring to destroy the Union 🤷‍♂️

You'll be trying to make positive changes in the gulag but most likely you'll just start identifying yourself as he/him/cis and deny you ever supported Conservatives

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Top Bottom