Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
It's the only "recourse" law abiding citizens should be considering besides lawful tribunals or arrests from the CiC.

As Thomas Jefferson would say if he was around.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. Why exactly aren't you refreshing the tree of liberty right now you pussies?

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
As Thomas Jefferson would say if he was around.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. Why exactly aren't you refreshing tree of liberty right now you pussies?
Agreed.

We aren't really dealing with unjust laws (besides tax laws) but we're gonna water that tree hard & lawfully 😎

Some things just take time and patience 🐸

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I’m embarrassed I ever supported this guy. I was young and naive. He’s old and naive. Pathetic.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Are we?

I don't remember telling anyone I was cool with intelligence agencies running propaganda or coups against certain administrations

Of course I don't remember anyone asking me either
Not sure what that has to with partaking in our country based on your own free will but I'd agree it's a sad state affairs what humans choose sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom