Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Hang on here just a second, WTF are 90 people doing that they are dying by lawnmower? I get maybe an old dude has a heart attack, but 90 people per year die at the hands of their lawn mower? We need to get rid of a lot of the gene pool at this rate.
Teacher from my high school was killed on her mower ~25 years ago. She ran over a rope that was tied to a tree, it wrapped around the blade, eventually caught and flipped the mower over on top of her.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Tell it to New York, Chicago, L.A., Minneapolis, Baltimore, Detroit, Cleveland, Seattle and Portland. I’m done telling that story.
Those cities make up the entirety of America?

If you don't like those places then don't live there since you are a free American. Problem easily solved 🤷‍♂️

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Hang on here just a second, WTF are 90 people doing that they are dying by lawnmower? I get maybe an old dude has a heart attack, but 90 people per year die at the hands of their lawn mower? We need to get rid of a lot of the gene pool at this rate.
They aren’t dying of lawnmower, they are dying with lawnmower.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I have to chime in on the side of @America 1st here.

See this tweet:

See this article:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...city-council-seats-and-mayor-turnout-tripled/

Where the people are taking a stand, they are winning.

I'm not blaming anyone for preparing for the worst. We have to. But we can win this thing peacefully. See above for examples as to where We the People are on offense right now.

The second this gets violent, we all lose. For example; if things go awry will power plant workers stay on the job or go to protect their families? Ditto water treatment facility workers? Truck drivers? What percentage of what most people use originates from within a 20 mile radius of their home?

Violence is NOT an option until there is not another option. And the good news is we won't need it to be an option if we get more people on our side. We might even have a critical mass already, it's just a matter of getting people active on the political front.

We know the courts don't work right now. Ditto our federal, state, and local governments in general. That is precisely why we need to be active. To fix them before it becomes too late.

As people who see the danger, our job is to prevent the worst case scenario by spreading the word. Let's get to it!

I don't disagree. Let's see how the 2022 midterm election fuckery goes. If they literally steal elections then too, then what?

Long cat

Elite
His first day?

Sure, it sounds great but flashback to Jan 20th 2017.

Merkle (Germany), Macron (France), May (UK) and probably The Queen herself would’ve done everything they could individually and collectively to see that Rothschild wasn’t touched. Top officials of the EU in Brussels would’ve done the same. At this time they still had control of the system - their system, like a syndicate.

In the US, we would’ve had to rely on agencies like the FBI and DOJ for investigations and prosecutions 😂

And navigate safely through the swamp of dirty, corrupt federal prosecutors and judges 🤣

The Supreme Court wouldn’t have been any help to Trump in early 2017.

I could go on and on, agency by agency on the Federal level, that would’ve sold out to protect Soros. Politicians, Dems and RINO’s, would’ve collectively protected Soros as would the MSM and Big Tech.

The OPTICS would’ve been absolutely horrible even though the actions of arrests would’ve been deserved. The TIMING wasn’t right.

We needed a “Great Awakening”, not just in the US but throughout the world. People waking up is what makes the deep state cabal nervous and unhappy. Fast forward to today and look at the power structure of Europe - May resigned disgracefully, Merkle has lost her power and authority and is on the way out, Macron would be beaten by Marine Le Pen in their next election if he isn’t ousted by a military coup first. The power brokers for the EU in Brussels are being revolted against for their stupidity and inability to roll out a COVID vaccine. But on the flip side, the nationalist populist movements are gaining strength almost everywhere, making liberals cry 😢 across Europe.

Here in the US over the last four years we’ve been given a front row seat to witness how federal, state and local governments are corrupted and they no longer are serving or protecting our constitution.

The Marxist agenda that was quietly thriving in early 2017 has been fully exposed and now has a spotlight being shown on it today for all to see.

The deep state cabal was winning and their power structure/money was intact on Trumps Inauguration Day 2017.

Fast forward to today and they are panicking, nervous and trying to fast track far left policies. Biden signing EO’s like 2nd grade elementary Valentine’s Day cards - They are being exposed more and more, day by day.

A reckoning is coming, and I’d be more comfortable with Soros/Rothschild being prosecuted/judged by military tribunals that federal courts where they would skate free. I think Trump and Military Intelligence know they have one shot to kill the cabal in its entirety and the most important aspect of that is the timing of when the hammer finally drops and the world changes. The precipice is near.
Who cares about optics? What was going to happen, trump not get re-elected? I’ve been saying it for a few years, Trump should have fire so many people that the unemployment rate in DC and surrounding areas skyrocketed.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Teacher from my high school was killed on her mower ~25 years ago. She ran over a rope that was tied to a tree, it wrapped around the blade, eventually caught and flipped the mower over on top of her.
Brother used to drive ambulances. During that time he had to go get two people who fell off their brush hog and got chopped to pieces. Today they would be checked for Wuhan and if found be called a Wuhan death.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I had to look it up.

Lawnmower injuries have been blamed for an average of 70 deaths annually, the CPSC said. The injuries range from people falling or slipping in front of or off a mower; burns; amputations from the blades; damage from projectiles thrown from the lawnmower; or, in the Alabama case from this weekend, rollovers.
Weird. I don’t see an activist group of suburbanites protesting and burning the HQ of John Deere or Cub Cadet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom