Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Yup I intend to protect my rights, the rights of my countrymen, and The US Constitution.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.
...so you intend to protect a constitution that hasn’t been adhered to in over 150 years? Sounds great and I agree if we truly lived in a constitutional representative Republic it would be ‘perfect’, but it’s not going to happen. Btw, secession is not violent and is perfectly constitutional by law. The original union was and remains voluntary and is not a ‘death pact’.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You truly come off as
20130109.0.png
That's fine.

It sucks you feel like your whole world is on fire 🤷‍♂️
...so you intend to protect a constitution that hasn’t been adhered to in over 150 years? Sounds great and I agree if we truly lived in a constitutional representative Republic it would be ‘perfect’, but it’s not going to happen. Btw, secession is not violent and is perfectly constitutional by law. The original union was and remains voluntary and is not a ‘death pact’.
"Interesting" group of opinions.

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree 🤷‍♂️

Cletusnow

Founder
That's fine.

It sucks you feel like your whole world is on fire 🤷‍♂️

"Interesting" group of opinions.

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree 🤷‍♂️
Agree to disagree? If you can point out in your constitution where it ‘prohibits’ secession I’ll jump back on the ‘just wait and see’ train.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
WE HAVE A PROBLEM

SMOKE & MIRRORS

I dug into the AZ audit. The company that was hired to do the audit is based out of Virginia.

It's called CyFIR.

As I dug into their HR, I found their CTO (Chief Technology Officer).
As I am tracing his whereabouts all online, I discovered he is a vocal anti-Trumper. His tweets are anti-Right, to say the least.

So, little to my surprise, the chief technology officer of the company that was hired to do the Arizona audit, is a vocal anti-Trumper and professor for cybersecurity in Virginia.

So this audit is most likely going to turn into a smoke and mirrors show.

Oh... and by the way, the CTO also makes "sticker packs" on the App Store if you are interested.

Found him there too.

The above comes from a very reliable source.

Did you happen to dig into anyone else at this company?

I’m afraid if this pans out to be a dud a lot of the leftist propaganda hits hyper speed.

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
Thomas Sowell was right. We've gotten to the place where personal responsibility means nothing to some people. People calling their fellow countrymen cowards for desiring the rule of law while at the same time using threats of guns, violence, and calls for revolt to achieve their political desires.

Sad how much control the cabal has. Their ability to create division is at an all time high.

I'm sure the Nazis told themselves they were just protecting themselves from crazy Bolchevic Jews putting them in ovens as they rounded all the Jews up at gun point 🤷‍♂️
When the rule of law means something different

America 1st

Founder
Agree to disagree? If you can point out in your constitution where it ‘prohibits’ secession I’ll jump back on the ‘just wait and see’ train.
I've explained it tons of times in tons of threads but it's pretty common sense stuff.

The Union is a compact between all states and it's enforceable by all the states. Besides the fact that we've settled this before, historically speaking, let's put this another way since we agree we live in a republic.

We would both agree that a simple majority in Congress or a single state can't vote to take away your rights under The Constitution. The same basic principle applies to secession. A majority vote doesn't remove a state and it's citizens from the Union. You can't take away someone's rights under The Constitution by force (secession) and The US federal government has the obligation to retaliate against anyone who would try to do so their fellow Americans.

If you don't like the Union then you're free to renounce your individual citizenship and leave. That's your right. What you don't have the right to is to force your political will on others by force (secession).

That doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of the reasons secession makes no sense at all but another simple one would be if I'm a resident of Ohio and Georgia were to try secession, and I owned property there, that property is still mine. Secessionist can't just take my property and force it outside of The Union because they voted to do so (that's piracy essentially).

If you really believe things are that bad your welcome to leave by renouncing your citizenship but you don't get to loot from your fellow countrymen and enslave them on your way out the door.

We live in a republic of states not a direct democracy in any fashion. The Founders were quite genius about that point.

Also it's pretty clear you're dug in and I'm not going to change your mind but "the plan" to keep America together seems much better than the tyranny of mob majorities.

If you want to discuss it further start another thread or DM and I'd be happy to play along.

Cletusnow

Founder
I've explained it tons of times in
I've explained it tons of times in tons of threads but it's pretty common sense stuff.

The Union is a compact between all states and it's enforceable by all the states. Besides the fact that we've settled this before, historically speaking, let's put this another way since we agree we live in a republic.

We would both agree that a simple majority in Congress or a single state can't vote to take away your rights under The Constitution. The same basic principle applies to secession. A majority vote doesn't remove a state and it's citizens from the Union. You can't take away someone's rights under The Constitution by force (secession) and The US federal government has the obligation to retaliate against anyone who would try to do so their fellow Americans.

If you don't like the Union then you're free to renounce your individual citizenship and leave. That's your right. What you don't have the right to is to force your political will on others by force (secession).

That doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of the reasons secession makes no sense at all but another simple one would be if I'm a resident of Ohio and Georgia were to try secession, and I owned property there, that property is still mine. Secessionist can't just take my property and force it outside of The Union because they voted to do so (that's piracy essentially).

If you really believe things are that bad your welcome to leave by renouncing your citizenship but you don't get to loot from your fellow countrymen and enslave them on your way out the door.

We live in a republic of states not a direct democracy in any fashion. The Founders were quite genius about that point.

Also it's pretty clear you're dug in and I'm not going to change your mind but "the plan" to keep America together seems much better than the tyranny of mob majorities.

If you want to discuss it further start another thread or DM and I'd be happy to play along.
Loot and enslave? What’s that all about? The property issue is easy, fairly compensate the property owner through eminent domain which is the way your government currently confiscates property. Just because one can argue Ole honest Abe did it for a ‘good’ reason doesn’t make what he did ‘legal’.

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
Yup I intend to protect my rights, the rights of my countrymen, and The US Constitution.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.
And how do expect to protect those rights. By voting in people that the swamp will allow in? You have to be one of those people who believe that cops and talk a gun wielding criminal into just laying his gun on the ground and peacefully surrender. Sometimes it takes force to protect. As much as I hate that it does, it just does. The constitution that you like to throw into every conversation explicitly leaves room for just this action. A well regulated militia

America 1st

Founder
Loot and enslave? What’s that all about? The property issue is easy, fairly compensate the property owner through eminent domain which is the way your government currently confiscates property. Just because one can argue Ole honest Abe did it for a ‘good’ reason doesn’t make what he did ‘legal’.
What he did was certainly more legal and made more sense than secession. He had a right to defend the US citizens and property in those areas that were illegally seized by rebels.

Furthermore imminent domain is executed by a government that represents you as a citizen.

To say a government that doesn't represent you has a right to seize your property and then compensate you what they see fit is tyranny of the highest order.

Cletusnow

Founder

You can't take away someone's rights under The Constitution by force (secession) and The US federal government has the obligation to retaliate against anyone who would try to do so their fellow Americans.
If ones rights under the constitution have been taken away by the government why not secede?

Cletusnow

Founder
What he did was certainly more legal and made more sense than secession. He had a right to defend the US citizens and property in those areas that were illegally seized by rebels.

Furthermore imminent domain is executed by a government that represents you as a citizen.

To say a government that doesn't represent you has a right to seize your property and then compensate you what they see fit is tyranny of the highest order.
Mind blown! This government in no shape form or fashion represents me. It only represents the mob.

America 1st

Founder
And how do expect to protect those rights. By voting in people that the swamp will allow in? You have to be one of those people who believe that cops and talk a gun wielding criminal into just laying his gun on the ground and peacefully surrender. Sometimes it takes force to protect. As much as I hate that it does, it just does. The constitution that you like to throw into every conversation explicitly leaves room for just this action. A well regulated militia
2A allows you to defend yourself and your property from tyranny not to impress your will on the government and all those around you simply because you believe your rights on eroding.

In your example you're suggest the cops shoot anyone they suspect might be committing a crime based on their feelings.

The way BLM doesn't doesn't have a right to loot, riot, and revolt because of their feelings about racism also applies to your feelings about corrupt government.

If you suggest you have the time and ability to take up arms then you certainly also have the capacity to call for a Constitutional Convention or a work strike (and to organize people those peaceful causes).

Cletusnow

Founder

...And it’s your own argument that this is an illegitimate government. So you’re telling me an illegitimate government represents me? Please explain.

America 1st

Founder
...And it’s your own argument that this is an illegitimate government. So you’re telling me an illegitimate government represents me? Please explain.
I've joked about the CiC being illegitimate because we know he didn't actually win but I've never suggested we live in an illegitimate government (because we don't) and Congress constitutionally confirmed him.

America 1st

Founder
You can't take away someone's rights under The Constitution by force (secession) and The US federal government has the obligation to retaliate against anyone who would try to do so their fellow Americans.
If ones rights under the constitution have been taken away by the government why not secede?
You don't get to just declare your rights are being taken away.

There is a legal process to prove that and further recourses after that if you believe that.

If you haven't gone through all those steps and recourses than you simply haven't even tried to prove the claim.

Cletusnow

Founder
I've joked about the CiC being illegitimate because we know he didn't actually win but I've never suggested we live in an illegitimate government (because we don't) and Congress constitutionally confirmed him.

You don't get to just declare your rights are being taken away.

There is a legal process to prove that and further recourses after that if you believe that.

If you haven't gone through all those steps and recourses than you simply haven't even tried to prove the claim.
Yes, let’s leave it to the courts. Good thinking.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
I have to chime in on the side of @America 1st here.

See this tweet:

See this article:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...city-council-seats-and-mayor-turnout-tripled/

Where the people are taking a stand, they are winning.

I'm not blaming anyone for preparing for the worst. We have to. But we can win this thing peacefully. See above for examples as to where We the People are on offense right now.

The second this gets violent, we all lose. For example; if things go awry will power plant workers stay on the job or go to protect their families? Ditto water treatment facility workers? Truck drivers? What percentage of what most people use originates from within a 20 mile radius of their home?

Violence is NOT an option until there is not another option. And the good news is we won't need it to be an option if we get more people on our side. We might even have a critical mass already, it's just a matter of getting people active on the political front.

We know the courts don't work right now. Ditto our federal, state, and local governments in general. That is precisely why we need to be active. To fix them before it becomes too late.

As people who see the danger, our job is to prevent the worst case scenario by spreading the word. Let's get to it!

America 1st

Founder
That’s an empty argument! Just because this shithole is better than every other shithole throughout the world we should be thankful? Gimme a fukkin break!
Looks like you're substituting your feelings for facts again.

America isn't a shit hole either.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Hang on here just a second, WTF are 90 people doing that they are dying by lawnmower? I get maybe an old dude has a heart attack, but 90 people per year die at the hands of their lawn mower? We need to get rid of a lot of the gene pool at this rate.
I had to look it up.

Lawnmower injuries have been blamed for an average of 70 deaths annually, the CPSC said. The injuries range from people falling or slipping in front of or off a mower; burns; amputations from the blades; damage from projectiles thrown from the lawnmower; or, in the Alabama case from this weekend, rollovers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom