Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America".

America 1st

Founder
@America 1st will be saying it’s not time for violence when they’re marching us to the ovens.
No.

The facts that you're suggesting that's even close to happening while living in the greatest country on earth (with more freedoms than anywhere else) just shows how ridiculous this whole line of thinking is.

America 1st

Founder

"In March, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers rose 0.6 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis; rising 2.6 percent over the last 12 months, not seasonally adjusted. The index for all items less food and energy increased 0.3 percent in March (SA); up 1.6 percent over the year (NSA)."

America 1st

Founder

In case anyone cares the value of the dollar is about 20 pts higher than it was in 2012 during a similar recovery period.

Since it's a slow morning and all.

Pineapple

Legendary

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America".
I literally sang that... damn I’m old.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif
PeriodicIllustriousBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

It's funny...I read that headline and thought, how great, a win for the good guys. It never even crossed my mind, until I read the replies on twitter, that nbc was trying to frame those who are against radical racial theories being taught to children at school as themselves being racist.

Just more proof that their insane overuse of that word had rendered it useless. I just don't even see it when they paint people as racist anymore...perhaps their goal all along, to hide their own biggotry.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Peer pressure now OK in our schools . . .

Teachers unions nothing more than a terrorist organization since the dems released the virus.

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
Nothing like trying to lecture people about the greatest generation, and The Constitution they fought and died for, by calling Article II and the 2nd amendment the same thing.

Maybe some people just need to read the damn document and understand their own government before lecturing others on how it should be run while threatening force of arms to make it happen 🤷‍♂️

The greatest generation is rolling over in their graves with all this talk of revolt. Didn't see them boo hooing as they got drafted, died, ect.
Excuse me for misreading what you wrote at 5 am as I wake up and start my day so that you can enjoy the fruits of my labor.
The basic premise of my argument still stands. Do you think what the government is doing provides tranquility? The people of Minnesota might not agree with you. Do you think it’s creating equal justice? General Flynn might disagree with you.Do you think it is providing for a common defense? The cities that have been allowed to burn might just disagree with you. Do you think that our government is securing the blessings of liberty for each and every American citizen? Everyone that is affected by the illegals crossing the border might disagree with you. The veterans sleeping under bridges and in tent cities every night while our government provides housing for illegal immigrants will probably disagree with you. How about the veterans that are considering suicide because of a war that said government sent them to fight and then turned their back on them when they came home. How about you explain that to my wife as she see’s our paychecks not stretch as far this year as they did last year. How about my 12 y/o daughter that was forced to stay home by herself isolated not being able to go to school or see her friends for almost nine months. Why don’t you come tell them that the government has their best interest a heart and that we should just let elections root out the evil that is among us.
One of the last things my WW2 era grandfather said to me was that he feared that the country that he fought for and the country that his friends died for was gone and made me swear to him that I would do all I could to defend what was left of her. I can promise you that waiting on elections to save our constitution and republic is a waste of time and will cost us our republic.
As I have already stated, I do not want to pick up arms to defend this nation, but I will. I will defend the constitution that our founding fathers put in place while those elected to defend it just shred it on a daily basis. You can sit here and quote it all day and I can show you how as of right now the constitution means jack shit because the government shits on it every single fucking day. I will defend that piece of paper with all that I have up to and including death. I will not be sitting on my ass waiting on someone else to defend what is mine and my family’s. What we have worked our ass off to get. If that’s what you choose to do, that’s fine. I will also defend what is yours and your family’s, because that is what my grandfather expects of me. What my veteran father expects of me. Every one has a choice to make in life, to be a protector or to be protected. We can see what side of that choice you have made.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Man, I like about 99% of what you bring to the board, but this fight for change and elect someone else bullshit, is exactly that, bullshit. There is no way we are going to get enough people elected to make a difference. The swamp is not going to let it happen. Every government agency that we should be able to turn to for help is completely corrupted to the point that the only way to fix them is to scrap every damn one of them and start over. Anybody that tries to stand up the the swamp is going to be railroaded and investigated, destroyed, and arrested by said agencies. It’s being talked about them flying surveillance aircraft over the audit location in AZ and collecting data on everyone doing the audit. Do you think that is so they can send them thank you cards after they’re done? Do you not think the patriots in 1776 were not law abiding citizens? They were fighting for freedom from a tyrannical government similar to the one we are facing today. Our window of peacefully bringing change is closing, and closing fast. I don’t want this to be true, but it is, and the people who are standing around thinking that we can change this through elections need to pull their heads out of their asses and start preparing for the inevitable, or one day soon, they are going to be wondering what the fuck just happened and why weren’t they prepared. I for one am hoping that it doesn’t come to that, but I’m not sitting around and not preparing for it. You have to be willing to look at the facts that it might come to revolt to fix this or we might just lose this country that so many have lost their lives defending, and that would be a real hard pill to swallow.
I think we can all agree that Trump didn't get into politics without some coaxing from some very powerful people. And I think these people are still very much in play.

America 1st

Founder
Thomas Sowell was right. We've gotten to the place where personal responsibility means nothing to some people. People calling their fellow countrymen cowards for desiring the rule of law while at the same time using threats of guns, violence, and calls for revolt to achieve their political desires.

Sad how much control the cabal has. Their ability to create division is at an all time high.

I'm sure the Nazis told themselves they were just protecting themselves from crazy Bolchevic Jews putting them in ovens as they rounded all the Jews up at gun point 🤷‍♂️

America 1st

Founder
Excuse me for misreading what you wrote at 5 am as I wake up and start my day so that you can enjoy the fruits of my labor.
The basic premise of my argument still stands. Do you think what the government is doing provides tranquility? The people of Minnesota might not agree with you. Do you think it’s creating equal justice? General Flynn might disagree with you.Do you think it is providing for a common defense? The cities that have been allowed to burn might just disagree with you. Do you think that our government is securing the blessings of liberty for each and every American citizen? Everyone that is affected by the illegals crossing the border might disagree with you. The veterans sleeping under bridges and in tent cities every night while our government provides housing for illegal immigrants will probably disagree with you. How about the veterans that are considering suicide because of a war that said government sent them to fight and then turned their back on them when they came home. How about you explain that to my wife as she see’s our paychecks not stretch as far this year as they did last year. How about my 12 y/o daughter that was forced to stay home by herself isolated not being able to go to school or see her friends for almost nine months. Why don’t you come tell them that the government has their best interest a heart and that we should just let elections root out the evil that is among us.
One of the last things my WW2 era grandfather said to me was that he feared that the country that he fought for and the country that his friends died for was gone and made me swear to him that I would do all I could to defend what was left of her. I can promise you that waiting on elections to save our constitution and republic is a waste of time and will cost us our republic.
As I have already stated, I do not want to pick up arms to defend this nation, but I will. I will defend the constitution that our founding fathers put in place while those elected to defend it just shred it on a daily basis. You can sit here and quote it all day and I can show you how as of right now the constitution means jack shit because the government shits on it every single fucking day. I will defend that piece of paper with all that I have up to and including death. I will not be sitting on my ass waiting on someone else to defend what is mine and my family’s. What we have worked our ass off to get. If that’s what you choose to do, that’s fine. I will also defend what is yours and your family’s, because that is what my grandfather expects of me. What my veteran father expects of me. Every one has a choice to make in life, to be a protector or to be protected. We can see what side of that choice you have made.
Yup I intend to protect my rights, the rights of my countrymen, and The US Constitution.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Throwback Monday - off topic, I had a random thought to find that Golden Ticket TikTok "guy with the silly curl" video and only place I could find it is on an anon site, link below. Was there ever any agreement on this guy being Aaron Vaughn? No way he's Tumlinson IMO, also don't think he was the artist guy in the video.

If he's a LARP, he's entertaining I'll give him that.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Thomas Sowell was right. We've gotten to the place where personal responsibility means nothing to some people. People calling their fellow countrymen cowards for desiring the rule of law while at the same time using threats of guns, violence, and calls for revolt to achieve their political desires.

Sad how much control the cabal has. Their ability to create division is at an all time high.

I'm sure the Nazis told themselves they were just protecting themselves from crazy Bolchevic Jews putting them in ovens as they rounded all the Jews up at gun point 🤷‍♂️
You truly come off as
20130109.0.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom