Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Didn’t someone post the dead internet theory in here? I had the link open then finally got around to reading it.

100 percent believe this is happening and is what directly caused a lot of the covid19 lockdowns. There are tons of bots out here using AI and manipulating everything and everyone. Probably been going on longer than we think.

https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.p...net-theory-most-of-the-internet-is-fake.3011/

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
So, she wasn’t hanged at Gitmo last week?

But but, we were ridiculed for saying that story was bullshit. Unfortunately, there are no tribunals or anything else going on with the military. The work for the CIC whoever the hell that person is. If people want to get serious watch the audits. However, even if they prove fraud— what is the true recourse? None of the “17” die hards in this thread will answer that question for me...

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
But but, we were ridiculed for saying that story was bullshit. Unfortunately, there are no tribunals or anything else going on with the military. The work for the CIC whoever the hell that person is. If people want to get serious watch the audits. However, even if they prove fraud— what is the true recourse? None of the “17” die hards in this thread will answer that question for me...
CB8E65B1-E198-4E58-95DA-5B6D3C54E452.jpeg

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

Ofallontiger

Poster
Oh yeah, forgot about Mizzery. So has everyone else.
I love you as a poster on this site Jayhox, and i would truly like to catch up with you in KC sometime. In fairness, and i trust you to be honest, would you have wanted your school to jump to the SEC if they had the chance? I am glad we did, we have had some success since jumping to the SEC, and believe with Coach Drink we will get there again soon. Basketball has been a nightmare for a few years, and Coach Martin has had some success in hoops, which was amazing after the horrible 3 years we had with Coach Anderson.

I am glad we renew our hoops rivalry this year, even if we get killed in Allen Field House for the first game. Hopefully we can get on the gridiron together again soon as well.

Have a great Sunday evening.
Jeff

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
It would be a huge tragedy if someone over there shot that shit down.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
178753056_10223599061257927_5753136565243639955_n.jpg

#Guilty
giphy (7).gif

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I love you as a poster on this site Jayhox, and i would truly like to catch up with you in KC sometime. In fairness, and i trust you to be honest, would you have wanted your school to jump to the SEC if they had the chance? I am glad we did, we have had some success since jumping to the SEC, and believe with Coach Drink we will get there again soon. Basketball has been a nightmare for a few years, and Coach Martin has had some success in hoops, which was amazing after the horrible 3 years we had with Coach Anderson.

I am glad we renew our hoops rivalry this year, even if we get killed in Allen Field House for the first game. Hopefully we can get on the gridiron together again soon as well.

Have a great Sunday evening.
Jeff
I love ya too, man. But when it comes to the rivalry and you leaving the conference, your post shows that you guys have never, and apparently will never, get it. You have both your old conference schools and your new conference schools saying they want nothing to do with you. Let that sink in. You fuvked up by leaving because you thought you were a better offering than you are. You have a whole state to yourself with two major population bases and have never amounted to shit in anything. You hit the SEC when it was down and had a couple of nice years. That’s over. I’m pissed that our last dipshit AD let you back onto the schedule. We don’t need you, but you need us desperately because nobody in your new conference gives two shits about you. We are doing you a favor and deep down you know that.

But I love you as a fellow Patriot, Brother. 😉

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Frustration probably. Sick of seeing assholes post these anonymous messages that we all want so badly to be true but know it's a pipe dream. It more than likely is done by deep State so it can be obviously wrong to harm morale of the good guys.
That’s a fair take. I don’t ridicule people for going against the things I share for consideration. Not many others do, either. To act like he was attacked for doubting an obviously far-fetched Chan post that I shared is utter bullshit.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
it was grand getting to sit a few rows up behind the visiting teams bench. Best time was when Ashawn Robinson was heckling Geno Smith from WV. He was getting pissed. Were you a players parent or recruits parent?
Friend of mine always got those tickets and we sat there for years. Fantastic seats and great people in that section. Met many folks over the years and always had a fantastic time.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Fight for change and elect someone else.

It's the only "recourse" law abiding citizens should be considering besides lawful tribunals or arrests from the CiC.

Last edited:
Trump should have had every Soros and every Rothschild put away on his first day. The rest of the assholes would have gotten in line
His first day?

Sure, it sounds great but flashback to Jan 20th 2017.

Merkle (Germany), Macron (France), May (UK) and probably The Queen herself would’ve done everything they could individually and collectively to see that Rothschild wasn’t touched. Top officials of the EU in Brussels would’ve done the same. At this time they still had control of the system - their system, like a syndicate.

In the US, we would’ve had to rely on agencies like the FBI and DOJ for investigations and prosecutions 😂

And navigate safely through the swamp of dirty, corrupt federal prosecutors and judges 🤣

The Supreme Court wouldn’t have been any help to Trump in early 2017.

I could go on and on, agency by agency on the Federal level, that would’ve sold out to protect Soros. Politicians, Dems and RINO’s, would’ve collectively protected Soros as would the MSM and Big Tech.

The OPTICS would’ve been absolutely horrible even though the actions of arrests would’ve been deserved. The TIMING wasn’t right.

We needed a “Great Awakening”, not just in the US but throughout the world. People waking up is what makes the deep state cabal nervous and unhappy. Fast forward to today and look at the power structure of Europe - May resigned disgracefully, Merkle has lost her power and authority and is on the way out, Macron would be beaten by Marine Le Pen in their next election if he isn’t ousted by a military coup first. The power brokers for the EU in Brussels are being revolted against for their stupidity and inability to roll out a COVID vaccine. But on the flip side, the nationalist populist movements are gaining strength almost everywhere, making liberals cry 😢 across Europe.

Here in the US over the last four years we’ve been given a front row seat to witness how federal, state and local governments are corrupted and they no longer are serving or protecting our constitution.

The Marxist agenda that was quietly thriving in early 2017 has been fully exposed and now has a spotlight being shown on it today for all to see.

The deep state cabal was winning and their power structure/money was intact on Trumps Inauguration Day 2017.

Fast forward to today and they are panicking, nervous and trying to fast track far left policies. Biden signing EO’s like 2nd grade elementary Valentine’s Day cards - They are being exposed more and more, day by day.

A reckoning is coming, and I’d be more comfortable with Soros/Rothschild being prosecuted/judged by military tribunals that federal courts where they would skate free. I think Trump and Military Intelligence know they have one shot to kill the cabal in its entirety and the most important aspect of that is the timing of when the hammer finally drops and the world changes. The precipice is near.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

aint nothin gonna happen im afraid

i feel the sewer is too dug in and 98% of the republicans are in on the scam

hope im wrong but the way those assholes stole that election and no repercussions just yet has me flabbergasted and demoralized

if nobody is ever held responsible for the blatant fraud that transpired then this country is going to hell in a hand basket and all those patriots that shed blood for her will have died vain

im heartbroken for my two daughters on what the future may hold

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
His first day?

Sure, it sounds great but flashback to Jan 20th 2017.

Merkle (Germany), Macron (France), May (UK) and probably The Queen herself would’ve done everything they could individually and collectively to see that Rothschild wasn’t touched. Top officials of the EU in Brussels would’ve done the same. At this time they still had control of the system - their system, like a syndicate.

In the US, we would’ve had to rely on agencies like the FBI and DOJ for investigations and prosecutions 😂

And navigate safely through the swamp of dirty, corrupt federal prosecutors and judges 🤣

The Supreme Court wouldn’t have been any help to Trump in early 2017.

I could go on and on, agency by agency on the Federal level, that would’ve sold out to protect Soros. Politicians, Dems and RINO’s, would’ve collectively protected Soros as would the MSM and Big Tech.

The OPTICS would’ve been absolutely horrible even though the actions of arrests would’ve been deserved. The TIMING wasn’t right.

We needed a “Great Awakening”, not just in the US but throughout the world. People waking up is what makes the deep state cabal nervous and unhappy. Fast forward to today and look at the power structure of Europe - May resigned disgracefully, Merkle has lost her power and authority and is on the way out, Macron would be beaten by Marine Le Pen in their next election if he isn’t ousted by a military coup first. The power brokers for the EU in Brussels are being revolted against for their stupidity and inability to roll out a COVID vaccine. But on the flip side, the nationalist populist movements are gaining strength almost everywhere, making liberals cry 😢 across Europe.

Here in the US over the last four years we’ve been given a front row seat to witness how federal, state and local governments are corrupted and they no longer are serving or protecting our constitution.

The Marxist agenda that was quietly thriving in early 2017 has been fully exposed and now has a spotlight being shown on it today for all to see.

The deep state cabal was winning and their power structure/money was intact on Trumps Inauguration Day 2017.

Fast forward to today and they are panicking, nervous and trying to fast track far left policies. Biden signing EO’s like 2nd grade elementary Valentine’s Day cards - They are being exposed more and more, day by day.

A reckoning is coming, and I’d be more comfortable with Soros/Rothschild being prosecuted/judged by military tribunals that federal courts where they would skate free. I think Trump and Military Intelligence know they have one shot to kill the cabal in its entirety and the most important aspect of that is the timing of when the hammer finally drops and the world changes. The precipice is near.
Brilliantly stated!

1620008352050.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom