Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Some ITT have deluded themselves into thinking that the noose is tightening on the deep state. When in fact what we're seeing is the noose tightening around Trump's advisors, which is always a predicate to going after the real target, Trump himself. The deep state is warning everyone who would rise up against them. You can make bank we're going to see "bombshell!" charges against Trump or his family come summer.

We're running out of time to make a real change, if in fact we still have any time left.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

She lyin’. I’m no body language expert and don’t need to crash at a Holiday Inn Express to see lyin’ eyes. I bet she had ass crack sweat after all that lyin’. Just a warm up for where she is going. Her husband, the name we do not say, can attest to the amount of ass crack sweat in hell. SKOL!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is the problem and why nothing will EVER change though. If GOOD people refuse to take a stand by outing the corrupt people by taking their job, then what hope do we have?
Lots of people don't want to endure the anal exam and false interpretations of that exam that good people running for office get which the corruptible candidates don't get.

OPD77

Legendary
I'm trying to be a big girl and gracious, but it's hard. I'm not always successful. I'm way passed pissed. I have steady, simmering rage. And I'm tired of being filled with anger. I'm flat out tired.

I've been saying (and often times screaming) since last March about how everything is wrong. Everything. And now, after a year+ of being told that I'm a conspiracy theorist and selfish... these same wecareaboutourfellowmananddoingourpartforhumanityallinthistogether bitches are finally concerned about what I was bitching about. And now they're pissed. Really? You suckup, excited, enjoying this drama fucktards couldn't bear to hear the truth when it was staring you in the face. Go bitch to your fellow fucktards.

My heart hurts for our children. The kids whose only furlough from hell or the only hot meal per day because they get to go to school? I guess they are expendable. The kids whose only chance of a better life, mostly minority children, via education? That education gap? Yeah. We just ensured that gap is now equivalent to the Mariana Trench. My kids are better off than most. I know this and make no apology for it. Still, I'm human enough and mom enough to constantly worry about the kids and families who aren't in a position to make it okay. The stress my kids have been under is nothing compared to most.. and still they've struggled. We can afford to make sure they aren't losing 1+ years and counting of life and learning and to mitigate the harm and, frankly, the abuse that has been inflicted. And the gulf in education USA vs China? Laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and sick.

All of this is by design. And I'm very angry.

We get this shit fixed now or our children are destined to a future of dystopian hell. And I'm not seeing anybody who will be able to turn this shitshow around.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Some ITT have deluded themselves into thinking that the noose is tightening on the deep state. When in fact what we're seeing is the noose tightening around Trump's advisors, which is always a predicate to going after the real target, Trump himself. The deep state is warning everyone who would rise up against them. You can make bank we're going to see "bombshell!" charges against Trump or his family come summer.

We're running out of time to make a real change, if in fact we still have any time left.
We get it we understand you are a faggot there’s no reason to keep telling everybody

God Cam It

Elite

1619987121589.png

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

So the vaccine that instructs the body to produce spike proteins....?

1619989135316.jpg

Next they will be talking about the blood brain barrier... Is this why Biden is banning menthols? Smoking blocks ACE2 causing them to avoid the spike protein, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom