Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
You should REALLY run for an office. Passion like this can help our cause. Not kidding.
I've thought about it. But I'm not 'nice' enough to get elected, much less get anything accomplished if I somehow did get elected.

But you can be sure I'm all over getting new people elected to our school board and working on getting our SI fired.

I absolutely despise our SI, as he does me. He's a money grubbing bitch with a ridiculous personal sense of grandeur.

A few years ago, every school district in Ohio was closed due to stupid cold temps. We are a walking community and do not have transportation to school.... every single district closed except ours. That meant that teachers who lived out of district had to scramble to find child care for their kids and risk injury/death to get to school. I, of course, kept my kids home. Soooo....I contacted the news. All of the local stations. He got ambushed and showed what an ignorant, elitist asshat he is by saying that it probably wasn't as cold in Oakwood as it was a few miles away. 🤣For the next week, every meteorologist ended their segment with "expect -35° windchill.... even in Oakwood". For the next month, he was asking everyone if they knew who contacted the news. Aaaaand...he eventually got to me. I flat out told him I did and if he wanted to keep going down this road, I'd keep ramping it up (he had, the year previously, not delayed or canceled school for ice. That resulted in a kid with a broken leg. A kid that was going to swim in college. That boy got a nice payout, as he should). That's when asshat finally realized that I'm one of the few people that can and will make his life absolute hell and can actually pull enough weight to get him out. We had other issues previously. Serious issues. Like my then 15 year old daughter having to coach the dive team because his hand picked and personal friend AD had no idea what she was doing. And that's just one personal problem. There are many more and bigger issues. When he started sucking up (because he finally figured out who I am and what our family means to the district... not something I ever lean on or toss around), I started hating him more. And now he can't figure out why more and more hate him and want him gone.

I'm normally pretty chill. Screw with the kids? I can be the biggest bitch you've never wanted to meet. And I'll do it with a smile and charm. I'm a lady, after all.

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I've thought about it. But I'm not 'nice' enough to get elected, much less get anything accomplished if I somehow did get elected.

But you can be sure I'm all over getting new people elected to our school board and working on getting our SI fired.

I absolutely despise our SI, as he does me. He's a money grubbing bitch with a ridiculous personal sense of grandeur.

A few years ago, every school district in Ohio was closed due to stupid cold temps. We are a walking community and do not have transportation to school.... every single district closed except ours. That meant that teachers who lived out of district had to scramble to find child care for their kids and risk injury/death to get to school. I, of course, kept my kids home. Soooo....I contacted the news. All of the local stations. He got ambushed and showed what an ignorant, elitist asshat he is by saying that it probably wasn't as cold in Oakwood as it was a few miles away. 🤣For the next week, every meteorologist ended their segment with "expect -35° windchill.... even in Oakwood". For the next month, he was asking everyone if they knew who contacted the news. Aaaaand...he eventually got to me. I flat out told him I did and if he wanted to keep going down this road, I'd keep ramping it up (he had, the year previously, not delayed or canceled school for ice. That resulted in a kid with a broken leg. A kid that was going to swim in college. That boy got a nice payout, as he should). That's when asshat finally realized that I'm one of the few people that can and will make his life absolute hell and can actually pull enough weight to get him out. We had other issues previously. Serious issues. When he started sucking up (because he finally figured out who I am and what our family means to the district... not something I ever lean on or toss around), I started hating him more. And now he can't figure out why more and more hate him and want him gone.

I'm normally pretty chill. Screw with the kids? I can be the biggest bitch you've never wanted to meet. And I'll do it with a smile and charm. I'm a lady, after all.
I say this because I love you. Do not run for any type of office. Scum bags everywhere. Very dirty business. I was asked to run locally for an office and declined immediately
Way too much corruption and in my opinion not worth it if you have a family

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I say this because I love you. Do not run for any type of office. Scum bags everywhere. Very dirty business. I was asked to run locally for an office and declined immediately
Somebody would kill me.🤣

I'm incorruptible and lack the 'talent' to bullshit my way through the bullshit.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

https://townhall.com/columnists/way...e-in-its-a-shame-the-gop-has-no-idea-n2588815 :)

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Somebody would kill me.🤣

I'm incorruptible and lack the 'talent' to bullshit my way through the bullshit.

This is the problem and why nothing will EVER change though. If GOOD people refuse to take a stand by outing the corrupt people by taking their job, then what hope do we have?

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

A few years ago, every school district in Ohio was closed due to stupid cold temps. We are a walking community and do not have transportation to school.... every single district closed except ours. That meant that teachers who lived out of district had to scramble to find child care for their kids and risk injury/death to get to school. I, of course, kept my kids home. Soooo....I contacted the news. All of the local stations. He got ambushed and showed what an ignorant, elitist asshat he is by saying that it probably wasn't as cold in Oakwood as it was a few miles away. 🤣For the next week, every meteorologist ended their segment with "expect -35° windchill.... even in Oakwood". For the next month, he was asking everyone if they knew who contacted the news. Aaaaand...he eventually got to me. I flat out told him I did and if he wanted to keep going down this road, I'd keep ramping it up (he had, the year previously, not delayed or canceled school for ice. That resulted in a kid with a broken leg. A kid that was going to swim in college. That boy got a nice payout, as he should). That's when asshat finally realized that I'm one of the few people that can and will make his life absolute hell and can actually pull enough weight to get him out. We had other issues previously. Serious issues. Like my then 15 year old daughter having to coach the dive team because his hand picked and personal friend AD had no idea what she was doing. And that's just one personal problem. There are many more and bigger issues. When he started sucking up (because he finally figured out who I am and what our family means to the district... not something I ever lean on or toss around), I started hating him more. And now he can't figure out why more and more hate him and want him gone.

This response is EXACTLY one more reason you need to be in office. We the people need truth tellers and people motivated by doing what’s right for the people. Nice? Way down the list. Although telling people what they need to hear instead of what they want to hear is also the nice thing to do. You’d be perfect for a government role (and the higher level the better).

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I was in the parents / player section behind the bench at that game in Austin. We heckled his booger eating ass the ENTIRE 4 quarters. Almost felt sorry for him......haha just kidding we had a blast.
it was grand getting to sit a few rows up behind the visiting teams bench. Best time was when Ashawn Robinson was heckling Geno Smith from WV. He was getting pissed. Were you a players parent or recruits parent?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Sounds like a terrible idea. First, the last thing we need is more government surveillance of the internet. Second, when has the post office ever done anything effectively?
Isn't that what the FL House GOP is trying to be rid of? They seemingly agree with you and are trying to defund this Gov't spying arm.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
This is the problem and why nothing will EVER change though. If GOOD people refuse to take a stand by outing the corrupt people by taking their job, then what hope do we have?
It's too late for that. The machine will usually destroy anyone who can make a real difference and can't be be bought. Look what's going on with Guiliani, what happened to Flynn & Stone.

Mark Steyn said a few months ago, and he's right, when you don't have real elections, you have 2 separate justice systems, you don't have a real country. We're basically a banana republic now, in disguise as a modern western country.

Long cat

Elite

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
My God, The replies in that tread.

"Republican Cancel Culture"
If conservatives (not necessarily Republicans) start boycotting companies those companies have a real issue. It’s one thing to have a bunch of sheep crying on Twitter. It’s another to piss off the people that actually bought your product.

Long cat

Elite
Isn't that what the FL House GOP is trying to be rid of? They seemingly agree with you and are trying to defund this Gov't spying arm.
Hopefully, but I didn’t read the tweet that way. In reality it doesn’t matter because people freely give their data to any group with access to their phone, computer, Alexa, PlayStation, ring .......... If they really want a change they should prevent the government from buying data from companies as a work around to spying laws but that will never happen and I’m not even sure how it would work.

anybody else remember when ole Maxine said During the official Obama years that they were building a database on Americans unlike anything ever seen before?

edit - guess I should have read a few more posts before posting about Maxine.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom