Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Just found out my husband's cousin's son committed suicide 2 days ago.

He was 23 years old. Had just been promoted at work and seemed to finally be on the upswing after a year of us worrying for him. He was not dealing well with isolation. He got into an argument with his girlfriend, went home and hung himself.

May God welcome his child home.

( That's now 10 people I know who have passed in the past year. 5 died from/ with Covid and 5 took their own lives.)

None of which would have probably happened without the Lefts Evil agenda. I hope people remember who is doing this to friends and family. Sorry for all of your loss the past year.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

God Cam It

Elite
Pretty interesting post - Dead Internet Theory.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Look at this guy. Our mascot was an old west legend that was firing pistols before Tech was even a thing.

You guys hold your guns up like a faggit with a finger pointed in the air. We fire those babies (been doing it back to the late 60s that I can remember as a small kid.

Looks like you pussies started it in 1971.

For the sake of civility, I won't tell you what we call people from Tech.
Boss.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Pretty interesting post - Dead Internet Theory.

@God Cam It brings heat:

"
Now everyone is too cowardly to have an opinion so they copy others they like, they are more likely to follow trends and say what others said, you can also see it with the paranoia of always wanting to listen to experts.

The fast feedback system of the net created a human obsession to be in with trends, getting away from it makes it so you always feel like you are missing out, to play it safe in a trend is more easy as you can copy what already is accepted.

In this way, the internet and social media, which was supposed to democratise media by allowing users to create whatever content they wanted, has instead been hijacked by a powerful few."

BTAvenger

Elite
My God, The replies in that tread.

"Republican Cancel Culture"
The replies tell you how it is going to be impossible to change minds even with the presentation of hard evidence. There is a solid faction within the Democratic Party that no matter what you show them will not believe or care about malfeasance of the elites and leftists that Have been power brokers in our country for decades.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@croot_lord @Croot_Overlord make it happen

bccaf254028a3a74f6c9a3ed72e2fe60_w200.gif
Puke reaction is live

Top Bottom