Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

People who don't grasp this have never dealt with an older family member going through a major/long term medical issue that involves medicare.

The most incredibly moronic rules are in place which tie the doctors hands and the doctors will tell you that. Decisions are made from a checklist rather than from the needs of a patient. I learned this the hard way with my mom in her last five years with advanced Parkinsons. My FIL is currently in rehab after flipping a backhoe a month ago & breaking a vertebrae, pelvis, & hip.

Between my hard learned lessons and the enlistment of a friend that is in administration of a major physical therapy group we're playing the game a little better than I was able to with mom and buying time by simply saying/signing the correct things/documents.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
tenor.gif

God Cam It

Elite

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Dierbergs in Osage Beach/Lake of the Ozarks has one also. Summer weekends they sometimes have live music as well (no joke).
It’s actually smart marketing. I would never go grocery shopping before. I will go with wife now and we have lunch, she shops, I drink a beer. She texts me and ready to pick out the meat to smoke or grill. Done and ready to go home.

Top Bottom