Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I have a suspicion that many of these "new" people we've seen recently are secretly alt accounts of current users. Hopefully it will die down soon.
Can confirm that is mostly the case (I can tell when different users post from the same IP on the back end). I won't expose anyone though. It's mostly just people trying to have fun

Geez, replying is a pain in the ass right now. All hands on deck Monday to get this fixed @JackOfSpeed

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Can confirm that is mostly the case (I can tell when different users post from the same IP on the back end). I won't expose anyone though. It's mostly just people trying to have fun

Geez, replying is a pain in the ass right now. All hands on deck Monday to get this fixed @JackOfSpeed
No after 3-4 message board changes it is time to expose them!

Edit: Let them at it. I’m out and it’s been nice chatting with you all. Time to live life and say F^CK all Libs and Demoncrats!

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Maybe I missed it but I have not seen any trolls. Maybe they are erased before I see the messages. Anyways thank you for getting rid of them

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Ttuplm05

Poster
@God Cam It posted from 4chan where the guy referenced Mareks disease as similar situation to what might happen with the rona vax.
I need to finish what @God Cam It posted, but I thought it was the Vax made it worse for the vaxxed ppl because of ADE. That twitter seems to say that the Vax makes it worse for the unvaxxed.

Sciencing is hard

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
Am I missing something? A bunch of cameras recording an empty stadium? Or is Scavino's tweet simply to let people watch when they do begin counting?
Likely on break for the night (6:45am in AZ). They were active yesterday. Bet they begin here in the next hour or so.

This is going to be the start of something big.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

They voted for it

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom