Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Way late on this... but I can't remember if I posted about this after election night.

Our friend (the dad of #4 in my avatar and my husband's friend since they were 4 years old) did win his election for appellate judge. And thank goodness for that. He's a true constitutionalist.

@Nape... you might know him or know of him. Chris Epley. If you do, I can guarantee you know my husband and his core group of friends.

Great guy with a wicked dry sense of humor and the ultimate troll before trolling was ever a thing. 🤣

And a great addition to the bench.

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
Tim Scott just said the Chauvin verdict was awesome, basically. Despite all the facts saying otherwise. Any who likes him needs to rethink.

Maybe he will do them like Republicans do us and crawfish them at worst possible moment?

I've heard him speak as well. I believe he said that for whatever reason, the CO2 levels in the early part of the 20th century were at dangerously low levels. It actually angers him that people are led to believe that CO2 is a poisonous gas as it is vital to life existing on this planet.

On another note, I believe he was the only Greenpeace founder who was an actual scientist.

People who grow pot can tell you that 800 -1400 ppm is ideal. 2000 ppm is the point of diminished returns, but not dangerous. Hell, they even sell CO2 booster kits.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I've heard him speak as well. I believe he said that for whatever reason, the CO2 levels in the early part of the 20th century were at dangerously low levels. It actually angers him that people are led to believe that CO2 is a poisonous gas as it is vital to life existing on this planet.

On another note, I believe he was the only Greenpeace founder who was an actual scientist.
Yep. I think he said some plants start to die below 300ppm and we were at 350ppm.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

My Answer

177150480_10225914376511955_5388836075831745503_n.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Why yes Pat, it is

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I'll try to find the video but a former greenpeace member who was one of the co-founders has come to the good side. He gave a speech where he was talking about how much better the planet would be if co2 levels were in the 600ppm to 800ppm range. Plants thrive in that range and mammals started to advance when the planet was at that range.
I know the guy you’re talking about.(he’s Canadian) My company actually brought him in to speak in 2018.

Made really sensible arguments based in hard science. Which made a bunch of Libs go to HR and complain.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

I know some of you follow social red pill. Last nights episode was really interesting and will fry your noodle a little bit l
Bump for those that missed this one. If you have an hour and want to get fringy, this is a good one.

Here is one of the things they talk about.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
The fact that Ranier's NXIVM cult got more attention than Epstein/Maxwell might even be a better comparison
the fact that the mainstream media allows the judge to say that the details of the epstein/maxwell case are too sensational to disclose to the american public without at least putting up a fight says something also...

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
This is a really good answer, thanks.

I have a similar but different question for you or anyone that might know... I am currently looking for 20-30 acres of rural, unimproved land somewhere in East(ish) Texas. I have no immediate need for it. Just want a place that I can call my own and starting working on toward retirement. Would it be better to buy now or wait until this looming "market correction" takes place? Would land/real estate prices fall with something like this?
I would be interested in hearing what answers you get on this as my wife and I looking for land somewhere in east Tennessee. I have 6 years to retire from the FD then I am getting the F outta dodge. Too many people from blue states moving to Flar-i-dah right now. If the right plot of land comes available, do I jump on it now or wait?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
This is a really good answer, thanks.

I have a similar but different question for you or anyone that might know... I am currently looking for 20-30 acres of rural, unimproved land somewhere in East(ish) Texas. I have no immediate need for it. Just want a place that I can call my own and starting working on toward retirement. Would it be better to buy now or wait until this looming "market correction" takes place? Would land/real estate prices fall with something like this?
I am no expert but IMO it’s better to buy now before the government buys it all up. They’re moving at a rapid pace!

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
That dude speculates quite a bit. Nearly the entire podcast
Correct.

The most logical answer here is that the "Good" AI is God and the "Bad" AI is Satan.

Emotions, Souls, etc... can't be replicated by the AI. Good discussion with John Lennox on this topic. Those things are ignored by Josh, even though he is well intentioned.

The 5G stuff probably has some validity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom