Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
This is an interesting data point. Dr. Hatfill is a player.

Read his Wiki and tell me what you see?
The Deep State has been trying to take him out for years. Surprised he is still alive.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Last edited:

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
They have been audit training for the last few days. I think the ballots were delivered yesterday or the day before so the audit has started.

Does this audit include any forensics of voting machines & tabulations? Does it include any verification of signatures/addresses/etc or is this just a recount of the count as they did in Ga?

Which proved and/or disproved nothing.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Does this audit include any forensics of voting machines & tabulations? Does it include any verification of signatures/addresses/etc or is this just a recount of the count as they did in Ga?

Which proved and/or disproved nothing.
I can’t remember, but I think so. I think they have the machines as well as the ballots.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I can’t remember, but I think so. I think they have the machines as well as the ballots.
Here we go:

Quote(s):

A court document states that Coury “ordered a suspension of the audit until Monday upon posting of a bond, but, upon representation of the Plaintiffs that the bond will not be posted, the matter is moot.”

. . .

Over 2 million ballots and nearly 400 tabulators were delivered to the coliseum earlier this week as contractors prepared to conduct the review.

And about an hour ago:

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
This is an interesting data point. Dr. Hatfill is a player.

Read his Wiki and tell me what you see?
This?

accusing the FBI agents and Justice Department officials who led the criminal investigation of leaking information about him to the press in violation of the federal Privacy Act.[1]

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The courts getting involved in this makes me nervous as hell.
So far the courts have said they won’t interfere with the other branch of government’s business to ensure election integrity. Which may be telling for the past and future Supreme Court rulings saying the local election entities and legislatures should have done this before/after the elections.

Again, one falls . . . they all fall. I think Georgia would be next.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
So far the courts have said they won’t interfere with the other branch of government’s business to ensure election integrity. Which may be telling for the past and future Supreme Court rulings saying the local election entities and legislatures should have done this before/after the elections.

Again, one falls . . . they all fall. I think Georgia would be next.

So a legal question. Since all of the election challenges that went to the SC were shot down citing lack of standing, would these audits provide standing now if for some reason it had to go before them?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
And on behalf of the board

tenor.gif

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
So a legal question. Since all of the election challenges that went to the SC were shot down citing lack of standing, would these audits provide standing now if for some reason it had to go before them?
Maybe. I think maybe the proper litigant should have been the legislatures of the various states arguing the Executive Branch (Secty of State) violated the legislative branch’s sole authority. However, I have always been baffled why a citizen voter doesn’t have standing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom